Author Topic: LSK chair Havi joins UDA  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: LSK chair Havi joins UDA
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2021, 03:31:46 AM »
I would love for Khan to read your comment about him and Ruto. Trust me, he would NOT be flattered.

Keep dreaming. You remind me of your other half (RV Pundit) who claimed here recently that Ruto cannot be retried by the ICC!

My main concern with this announcement is that I hope Havi does not manipulate things so as to seem that LSK is endorsing Ruto. This would be a very stupid mistake. LSK should put out a statement that Havi is acting in his private capacity. Ruto is the last person who should be associated with LSK, given his Youth for Kanu '92 background, ICC issue and other things.

NGOs that promote the rule of law should keep a very close eye on this. Don't let the Kenyan public be fooled into associating Ruto with LSK. This is between Ruto and Havi (the individual). Nothing more.
Ruto was sanitized by opposing BBI vehemently. The whole Judiciary, from Maraga, Mutunga, HaviI, and LSK fraternity, except a few miscreants, are on DP's corner. There is no more enormous fraud visited upon people of Kenya than BBI. Thanks, DP; the shining armor was there to deploy his political muscle to destroy it. LSK fraternity is entirely behind DP!
You are the one dreaming. ICC's top prosecutor (Mr Khan) is DP's errand boy. They chat on a weekly, and I doubt he will entertain Ruto's prosecution under his watch!
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2021, 03:33:48 AM »
No! I am NOT impressed by Ruto. Instead, I cry for Kenya for being starved of real leadership for so long that a person like Ruto can present himself as the answer for Kenya. God have mercy on us!

Wishful thinking mixed with the typical cult of personality type thinking which is what Ruto's fanatical online supporters always use to get us past Ruto's thuggishness. Will it work?

RVHH.... this is where you guys keep lying to yourself that Baba is nothing without Kikuyu hate!! This is what you have been preaching to the Kikuyu Youth in Mt. Kenya that Baba is PORK (President of Republic of Kenya :D indeed), kimundu etc.... Keep deluding yourself and we love that music. Truth is between Baba and Ruto, Baba is more trusted than Ruto can ever hope to be/achieve (even in his lifetime), and the Luhyas know where to put that trust.

No way Westlands Luhyas will vote UDA. That said huge miscalculation by Havi. In any case, the cosmopolitan Westlands can't countenance a so-called Hustler nightmare, most of those Mhimdis (90%) will vote Baba. So, what is Havi's calculation here?? And don't forget, he would have done better or would have been more appealing if he was on ANC, at least some "woiyee" votes from a couple of Luhyas... explains why Sakaja has already given up hope of any elective seat in Nairobi, he understand the maths better; anyway we understand Havi's move is just opening the way for Musalia's eventual landing at UDA as he is said to be headed there!

Take this to the Bank, the Luhya part of Nairobi (and country-wide) will predominantly/solidly vote for Baba.

ODM's anti-kikuyu platform suddenly struggles when there is no Kikuyu Presidential candidate. Westland's, the Luhya part of Nairobi has no problem with DP, the Kalenjin. The ground will shift until watu watalia. Even coast was following ODM mostly because of subtle anti-kikuyuism
Muhindis and other tribes in wastelands, especially kyuks, have no problem with DP. In Nairobi and other cosmopolitan areas, maybe Luos, are opposed to Ruto. Like I said, without GEMA at the top and BUBU not campaigning on Kikuyu hate for the first time, some shifts will shock people. DP has connections in every hood, including Luhyas of Nairobi. If Mudavadi, Wamalwa, and Weta fail to join Bubu, Luhyas of Nairobi and everywhere will migrate to UDA. Muhindis thrived during Mois and had no reason to panic under another Kalenjin! With Shiro running on UDA, all Kikuyus in Nairobi will put their votes in one basket. Sonko, too, will endorse UDA and campaign hard when the time comes.
You have to give it to DP. He is running for the first time and he is shaking the whole system, including Raila who is running for the fifth time.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2021, 03:34:54 AM »
I would love for Khan to read your comment about him and Ruto. Trust me, he would NOT be flattered.

Keep dreaming. You remind me of your other half (RV Pundit) who claimed here recently that Ruto cannot be retried by the ICC!

My main concern with this announcement is that I hope Havi does not manipulate things so as to seem that LSK is endorsing Ruto. This would be a very stupid mistake. LSK should put out a statement that Havi is acting in his private capacity. Ruto is the last person who should be associated with LSK, given his Youth for Kanu '92 background, ICC issue and other things.

NGOs that promote the rule of law should keep a very close eye on this. Don't let the Kenyan public be fooled into associating Ruto with LSK. This is between Ruto and Havi (the individual). Nothing more.
Ruto was sanitized by opposing BBI vehemently. The whole Judiciary, from Maraga, Mutunga, HaviI, and LSK fraternity, except a few miscreants, are on DP's corner. There is no more enormous fraud visited upon people of Kenya than BBI. Thanks, DP; the shining armor was there to deploy his political muscle to destroy it. LSK fraternity is entirely behind DP!
You are the one dreaming. ICC's top prosecutor (Mr Khan) is DP's errand boy. They chat on a weekly, and I doubt he will entertain Ruto's prosecution under his watch!
Yes, he would be flattered publicly, but privately, he know it is the damn truth.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2021, 03:39:46 AM »
So you know what Khan thinks? So fanatical Ruto supporters like you and your other half tell each other that Ruto is safe with the ICC since Khan is now at the top? So if new evidence comes out on Ruto, Khan will block it?

What should we expect next? An announcement from the ICC that it's supporting Ruto in the election?

Keep dreaming.

Yes, he would be flattered publicly, but privately, he know it is the damn truth.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2021, 03:41:30 AM »
No! I am NOT impressed by Ruto. Instead, I cry for Kenya for being starved of real leadership for so long that a person like Ruto can present himself as the answer for Kenya. God have mercy on us!
I know DP personally, and I cannot think of any person on earth qualified to kill corruption and take economy to another level in Kenya than DP. He will work from 6 am to 10pm every day for Kenya. Folks stealing right now are in thousands, but with him leading the government, it will dwindle to less than 10 people.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2021, 03:45:50 AM »
Really? Charity begins at home, as they always tell us on this planet (Ruto's planet is different. Is he from Pluto?).

I know DP personally, and I cannot think of any person on earth qualified to kill corruption and take economy to another level in Kenya than DP. He will work from 6 am to 10pm every day for Kenya. Folks stealing right now are in thousands, but with him leading the government, it will dwindle to less than 10 people.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2021, 06:06:02 AM »
Really? Charity begins at home, as they always tell us on this planet (Ruto's planet is different. Is he from Pluto?).

Indeed charity begins at home. At home in Kenya and your neighborhood, DP has shown and proved he is the servant of the people; that is why millions of people trust and vote for his input every time. He put his weight behind Raila in 2007, and tinga managed to dislodge Kibaki. He further put his weight on Uhuru, and he managed to make him president twice. In 2022 he'll put his energy behind ordinary Kenyans and guarantee they will succeed collectively under his stewardship. If you don't believe me call your mama, and if she is still alive, ask her views about the DP. If he has not helped her church or women's group, he has touched her in some way through a local self-help group or in some way! Report and don't lie about your mama!

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2021, 07:23:23 AM »
This kind of nonsense works for some people. But there are others with whom this revisionist crap will never do. You will have to kill me.

Indeed charity begins at home. At home in Kenya and your neighborhood, DP has shown and proved he is the servant of the people; that is why millions of people trust and vote for his input every time. He put his weight behind Raila in 2007, and tinga managed to dislodge Kibaki. He further put his weight on Uhuru, and he managed to make him president twice. In 2022 he'll put his energy behind ordinary Kenyans and guarantee they will succeed collectively under his stewardship. If you don't believe me call your mama, and if she is still alive, ask her views about the DP. If he has not helped her church or women's group, he has touched her in some way through a local self-help group or in some way! Report and don't lie about your mama!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2021, 08:23:13 AM »
This kind of nonsense works for some people. But there are others with whom this revisionist crap will never do. You will have to kill me.
Kill you for what? We need you to stay alive so you can witness Kenya's transformation from 2022-2032. What Uhuru, Kibaki, Raila, and Moi achieved in 60 years will be done by DP in max 8 years. The man simply know how to plan, organize, and execute a people-centered agenda.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2021, 08:38:36 AM »
Precisely.
Kill you for what? We need you to stay alive so you can witness Kenya's transformation from 2022-2032. What Uhuru, Kibaki, Raila, and Moi achieved in 60 years will be done by DP in max 8 years. The man simply know how to plan, organize, and execute a people-centered agenda.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2021, 09:22:35 AM »
Has your blackmailing talk of the past been ended? No more warnings of violence if one does not vote for your God? No more talk of how things will start with one's cow being stolen before more dreadful acts begin?

Whom are you fooling?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2021, 09:44:38 AM »
RVs scale down with Bravado.....You are now sounding like ODMers.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2021, 02:32:51 PM »
Havi is free to make his choices. I however think he's blundered badly. Changing parties like panties has damaged him.

What does he want. Let's be truthful: he wants CDF money. Now ameshindwa kula za LSK where all but two past chairmen left billionaires sasa za CDF with over political Nairobi thugs ataweza
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2021, 02:37:04 PM »
You call blackmailing people by using the horrific violence of 2007/8 as "bravado"? Most normal people would have another name for it and it would not be flattering.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2021, 03:21:08 PM »

Why do you have to beg him. Pundit reasons for supporting Uda are out of self interest. To him the end justifies the means. He want ruto to deliver in his areas of interest. You are supporting ruto may be for the "common good" so stop trying to bully Pundit into tailoring his support to fit your interests or narrative

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2021, 03:24:41 PM »
Most mps defecting and redefecting like Waruguru are confused. They are following the fog but it will dissappear as quick as it showed up. Chances are if you were an elected at any given time you won't be elected again. 70% of incumbent defectors won't even go past nominations. Ruto is inheriting a lot of baggage. If I was an incumbent I would tactically support uda just to kill momentum and abandon it in April next year

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2021, 03:26:44 PM »
Focus on ruto and the guys on the frontline - we are just cheerleaders. If ruto display bravado - please let us know. Otherwise whatever we say or do here - has zero totally zero impact on real politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2021, 03:28:06 PM »
They are following the ground. Uhuru the lameduck mambo yake kwisha. I expect he will do the needful - bring Mama ngina to Ruto and beg forgiveness.
Most mps defecting and redefecting like Waiguru are confused. They are following the fog but it will dissappear as quick as it showed up.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:48:54 PM by KenyanPlato »

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 03:36:48 PM »

Wishful thinking mixed with the typical cult of personality type thinking which is what Ruto's fanatical online supporters always use to get us past Ruto's thuggishness. Will it work?

RVHH.... this is where you guys keep lying to yourself that Baba is nothing without Kikuyu hate!! This is what you have been preaching to the Kikuyu Youth in Mt. Kenya that Baba is PORK (President of Republic of Kenya :D indeed), kimundu etc.... Keep deluding yourself and we love that music. Truth is between Baba and Ruto, Baba is more trusted than Ruto can ever hope to be/achieve (even in his lifetime), and the Luhyas know where to put that trust.

No way Westlands Luhyas will vote UDA. That said huge miscalculation by Havi. In any case, the cosmopolitan Westlands can't countenance a so-called Hustler nightmare, most of those Mhimdis (90%) will vote Baba. So, what is Havi's calculation here?? And don't forget, he would have done better or would have been more appealing if he was on ANC, at least some "woiyee" votes from a couple of Luhyas... explains why Sakaja has already given up hope of any elective seat in Nairobi, he understand the maths better; anyway we understand Havi's move is just opening the way for Musalia's eventual landing at UDA as he is said to be headed there!

Take this to the Bank, the Luhya part of Nairobi (and country-wide) will predominantly/solidly vote for Baba.

ODM's anti-kikuyu platform suddenly struggles when there is no Kikuyu Presidential candidate. Westland's, the Luhya part of Nairobi has no problem with DP, the Kalenjin. The ground will shift until watu watalia. Even coast was following ODM mostly because of subtle anti-kikuyuism
Muhindis and other tribes in wastelands, especially kyuks, have no problem with DP. In Nairobi and other cosmopolitan areas, maybe Luos, are opposed to Ruto. Like I said, without GEMA at the top and BUBU not campaigning on Kikuyu hate for the first time, some shifts will shock people. DP has connections in every hood, including Luhyas of Nairobi. If Mudavadi, Wamalwa, and Weta fail to join Bubu, Luhyas of Nairobi and everywhere will migrate to UDA. Muhindis thrived during Mois and had no reason to panic under another Kalenjin! With Shiro running on UDA, all Kikuyus in Nairobi will put their votes in one basket. Sonko, too, will endorse UDA and campaign hard when the time comes.
You have to give it to DP. He is running for the first time and he is shaking the whole system, including Raila who is running for the fifth time.

Sometimes I say let high priest win then Kenyan will learn say goodbye.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2021, 03:50:09 PM »
They are following the ground. Uhuru the lameduck mambo yake kwisha. I expect he will do the needful - bring Mama ngina to Ruto and beg forgiveness.
Most mps defecting and redefecting like Waiguru are confused. They are following the fog but it will dissappear as quick as it showed up.

Uhuru is a factor he has to be in the game for ruto anti dynasty message to work. Uhuru has chosen to not engage be lame duck but offer raila the state machinery to compete. Now those opposed to uhuru like ichungwa have to find a boogeyman. The ground in Central is not yet firmed on ruto. You will find most of vocal ruto supporters are young people and opportunists. If you look at iebc registration and voting you find this group is didn't register and if it did they may not vote.