Author Topic: Robina, kadame5 this omollos household in ntushell  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Robina, kadame5 this omollos household in ntushell
« on: October 01, 2017, 04:27:20 PM »
In all seriousness..this right here is a gem by naija writer. It perfectly depicts the negro in sub-sahara Africa after independence ..it is been a journey

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:27:39 PM by Omollo »

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Robina, kadame5 this omollos household in ntushell
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 07:13:21 PM »
You edited my link put it back fool ..you have no right to edit my threads

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:53:57 PM »
Omollo
Reclaim your torn up dignity and put my link back. It is really bad that you are abusing power..now we have you and pundit abusing mod power..why ?

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 07:32:33 PM »
The cycle continues, a new place will be sought if this games continue, ask Oloo at Pyongyang

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 09:08:55 PM »
Njamlik a.k.a Yule Musee,

Go back to choo. Omollo has no more privileges than long term members here. I believe if Einstein got more responsible and stopped posting clickbait sites or throwing childish tantrums he would be treated with respect.

I was member number three at nipate.com as a Founding Member after you rigged elections, harassed Pundit and TRV etc.

So please stop ruining sites then following those who flee from you to the sites they go to. Fitina is your speciality.

Mabaradhuli
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 02:46:00 AM »
Njamlik a.k.a Yule Musee,

Go back to choo. Omollo has no more privileges than long term members here. I believe if Einstein got more responsible and stopped posting clickbait sites or throwing childish tantrums he would be treated with respect.

I was member number three at nipate.com as a Founding Member after you rigged elections, harassed Pundit and TRV etc.

So please stop ruining sites then following those who flee from you to the sites they go to. Fitina is your speciality.

Mabaradhuli

Stupid bovine Restore my link bloody kangaroo..you are a paranoid rumor monger. You cannot stay without wanting to curtail other rights for your own made up reasons..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 04:31:15 AM »
There is a Luo saying: He who goes to bed with an itchy anus wakes up with smelly fingers

Stop itching.

Who changed the coding to allow folks to edit and delete threads.. someone should point this out to the landlady veritas..this is her harem

During pev 2.0 in August pundit was deleting threads right and left..he was on a mission go make sure only jubilee opinion and propaganda was airing ..now we have a NASA bovine editing my threads ..
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread