Author Topic: 2007 General Elections Results - Voter Turn Out Per Constituency - Be the Judge  (Read 3168 times)

Offline mankind

• Superstar
Why are we revisting this issue? Even my diehard Mt Kenya friends today admit Kibaki got the election stolen for him by Francis Muthaura and Martha Karua. No need of those figures for something that is so obvious.

There is rigging figures from ODM. I predicted the turnout - for Luo Nyanza - way before election were held. Generally everywhere we saw 10-15 percent increase in vote turnout compared to 2002/2005. Mt kenya saw almost 25-30 percent increase in turnout from 2005/2002 to 2007.

It is good to revisit so that the same is not repeated later. Rigging did occur by both sides but if you look at the numbers from registered and turnout its not that hard to see what the reality might have looked like. Rv is just being stubborn because he is very good with numbers and all he needs is come up with a spreadsheet that has his moas side by side with registered and turnout on election night. What is surprising is that Raila lost in almost all bukusu constituencies including in my home county of Transnzoia where he only beat Kibaki in Chera by about a thousand votes.He lost in all but i  think one in Turkana and Kisii constituencies and in Nairobi he lost most of the Constituencies too but most of his supporters make us believe he won everywhere apart from Central and Eastern. Take some time and study the  results by constituency and without bias you will see the odds are Raila lost rigging notwithstanding. Numbers dont lie.

https://aceproject.org/regions-en/countries-and-territories/KE/reports/Presidential_Results.pdf

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I shared my MOAS - I scored bull eyes except on Kibaki.

Here is one done ODM diehard then called MimiMzalendo using tribes.

It is good to revisit so that the same is not repeated later. Rigging did occur by both sides but if you look at the numbers from registered and turnout its not that hard to see what the reality might have looked like. Rv is just being stubborn because he is very good with numbers and all he needs is come up with a spreadsheet that has his moas side by side with registered and turnout on election night. What is surprising is that Raila lost in almost all bukusu constituencies including in my home county of Transnzoia where he only beat Kibaki in Chera by about a thousand votes.He lost in all but i  think one in Turkana and Kisii constituencies and in Nairobi he lost most of the Constituencies too but most of his supporters make us believe he won everywhere apart from Central and Eastern. Take some time and study the  results by constituency and without bias you will see the odds are Raila lost rigging notwithstanding. Numbers dont lie.

https://aceproject.org/regions-en/countries-and-territories/KE/reports/Presidential_Results.pdf

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Results Province wise as they like potraying   . But if you go District/ Count wise and further Constituency wise you realise that  Raila lost fair and square .They were just loud . Good Karua made them to shut up . Even Ruto came out later and agreed they lost 2007 elections .

Why are we revisting this issue? Even my diehard Mt Kenya friends today admit Kibaki got the election stolen for him by Francis Muthaura and Martha Karua. No need of those figures for something that is so obvious.

There is rigging figures from ODM. I predicted the turnout - for Luo Nyanza - way before election were held. Generally everywhere we saw 10-15 percent increase in vote turnout compared to 2002/2005. Mt kenya saw almost 25-30 percent increase in turnout from 2005/2002 to 2007.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
When did Ruto say that.kibaki rigged.Crudely.If 2 percent of polling station randomly transmit the election is over.That scientific.pathetic NASA call that computer or server algorithm..that is the foundations of all science..get a random sample..you've covered 98 percent.You can go sleep knowing percentage will not change.That is why in science n mathematics random function is absolute importance.If you can truly randomly pick even 100 people you can represent the entire world.One crazy nowayaha can represent his ilk

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Upping this thread its a fact rigging happened in ODM strongholds  ,People lie numbers dont