Author Topic: Sonko Nominates Miguna to be DG  (Read 2952 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sonko Nominates Miguna to be DG
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 08:07:47 PM »
Interesting times ahead. He is certainly playing a dangerous game here - GEMA make majority of Jubilee MCAs - and he should reserve the running mate position for GEMA. It probable he will be impeached -- but Sonko is an alley cat and will go down with a lot of people.They may have to murder him :)
Can Nairobi MCAs impeach Sonko? Given Gema + ODM numbers in the chamber. Any by elections will be unwinnable for Sonko with Raila and Uhuru on one side. I think it's unwise to side with Ruto or mess with Uhuru + Raila in Nairobi.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 08:43:01 PM »
Uhuru and Mt. Kenya Mafia III are becoming so rabid and reckless.

When I heard Uhuru cry over 700 million Sonko is using to pay garbage contractors after Sonko having been snubbed at the tree planting day, I knew the owner of the dog in Kibicho. 700m ipewe vijana while he was chewing a dossier on 10 billion in NYS theft??!!

Now this

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/05/17/state-takes-over-key-nairobi-county-functions-kdf-picks-garbage_c1759257

The same NYS and KDF which are receiving more monies that Nairobi County Government without any accountability want to bill Sonko for garbage. Uhuru is just nuts!!

Sonko and also Ruto need to read the riot act otherwise these crazies will leave us at a worse place than Kibaki and fools in 2007.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2018, 12:22:05 PM »
Impeaching Sonko may be in the works but I doubt ODM will play ball. The handcheque does not go deep enough and the alliance between Kamba and Luo is thicker than a mugumo tree.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 12:27:19 PM »
Here ODM has the upper hand as it can watch the showdown from the sidelines. ODM MCAs will only play ball if one their own is to become governor. Otherwise they have nothing to gain or loose with the downfall of Sonko. I predict nothing will change and eventually Sonko will nominate a person favoured by SH as his deputy.

Impeaching Sonko may be in the works but I doubt ODM will play ball. The handcheque does not go deep enough and the alliance between Kamba and Luo is thicker than a mugumo tree.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 12:36:38 PM »

Sonko is paranoid that if he nominates a SH appointee as his deputy,  he will be whacked by MKM so that the SH appointee can finish his term. MM was supposed to be his life insurance because MKM will not want MM.  WSR is eagerly waiting for a call from SH to broker a deal with Sonko and he may make some demands too in exchange. This is why a lot of people see WSR's hands in the MM appointment.

Here ODM has the upper hand as it can watch the showdown from the sidelines. ODM MCAs will only play ball if one their own is to become governor. Otherwise they have nothing to gain or loose with the downfall of Sonko. I predict nothing will change and eventually Sonko will nominate a person favoured by SH as his deputy.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 01:02:05 PM »
Sonko is right to be scared. If he can't have MM, let him pick someone else with fewer legal issues who can serve the same purpose of giving him life insurance. After Msando, no one can accuse Sonko or anyone of being crazy for thinking this way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 02:35:29 PM »
Sonko is basically trying not nominate anybody. After Miguna debacle ends in says six months - including lots of battle in court - Sonko will nominate another Miguna who will be unacceptable to everybody - what Uhuru & Gema want is for Sonko to nominate somebody they want so they can proceed to impeach sonko and have their money continue.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 03:09:09 PM »
Can it be WSR scheme to tame RAO?

I doubt it.  You can't trust Miguna with any scheme.  Sometimes nutty moves are just really nutty. 

Check what Duale said earlier; https://thekenyanoline.com/blog/2018/05/16/duale-says-miguna-is-a-kenyan-and-should-be-allowed-back/

Handshake era in full swing.  Also known as the end of uhuruto.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »
MM should nonetheless accept the appointment to help Sonko prolong the battle in court and maybe in return get his citizenship back and some money to repair his house from Ruto and Sonko.  If on the other hand MM declines to take the offer and sonko refuses to nominate another Deputy then Sonko can be impeached for intentionally refusing to pick a Deputy as required by the law and therefore creating a constitutional crisis should he die or become incapacitated.

Sonko is basically trying not nominate anybody. After Miguna debacle ends in says six months - including lots of battle in court - Sonko will nominate another Miguna who will be unacceptable to everybody - what Uhuru & Gema want is for Sonko to nominate somebody they want so they can proceed to impeach sonko and have their money continue.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza