Author Topic: Isaac Ruto rejoins DiMob  (Read 7670 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Isaac Ruto rejoins DiMob
« on: September 08, 2017, 01:01:25 PM »
Zamunda people are reporting he sang wid di Mob at a major rally yesterday. Played back vocals in From Eurobond Wid De Luv. Does it add value to di Mob?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Isaac Ruto rejoins DiMob
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
If true , watch the metamorphosis of our local Jubilee Youth winger! He has said Ruto has no influence or votes.

Watch him state how that would be a huge shift. He would add to Uhuru 300% or whatever percentage he will pull from God only knows where.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 01:43:07 PM »
I think it is more likely NASA support will "normalize" to 6% like Kericho... from 12%. There are NASA supporters that will not move with him. Kenyan politicians are all about money and self interest so Uhuru's fat wallet wins. I imagine he has been rewarded for his "troubles". Don't be surprised if Munya suddenly sees the light too and runs back to Jubilee.

Kenya is not a democracy. This re-run is a waste of time.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 02:08:11 PM »
Yeap - I had NASA at 11% in Bomet - I scored a bull-eyes - I think the number goes back to 2013 Uhuru or 2007 Raila figures - the issues that I am watching is whether immigrant workers(mostly Luos/Gusii) will be allowed to vote in Kericho-Bomet - they are 3% or about of the population. I believe Jubilee will score more than 92 - maybe 95% - and turn out will be bigger. SCOK decision has really spoked people...and on the weekend people were threatening to burn isaac home if dared say NASA.
I think it is more likely NASA support will "normalize" to 6% like Kericho... from 12%. There are NASA supporters that will not move with him. Kenyan politicians are all about money and self interest so Uhuru's fat wallet wins. I imagine he has been rewarded for his "troubles". Don't be surprised if Munya suddenly s ees the light too and runs back to Jubilee.

Kenya is not a democracy. This re-run is a waste of time.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 02:12:40 PM »
You're talking about me?
MOAS final final - Raila in Bomet -11% - IEBC (11%)
MOAS final final - Raila in Kericho -6-7% - IEBC(7%)

Post Isaac (MOAS re-run inapikwa) - I am going with 94-95% for Uhuru in Bomet & Kericho - Also Narok is another nightmare, so is Nakuru - for NASA - in fact the whole of RV including Tranzoia is becoming one big nightmare for NASA.
If true , watch the metamorphosis of our local Jubilee Youth winger! He has said Ruto has no influence or votes.

Watch him state how that would be a huge shift. He would add to Uhuru 300% or whatever percentage he will pull from God only knows where.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 02:19:40 PM »
Why not 110% since you just cook up these figures?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »
Hehehe. I am cooking MOAS re-run. The recipe is a secret. That you won't get. When you can predict that Bomet will vote 11% for Raila and they vote 11% like I did - then you can come and talk figures.
Why not 110% since you just cook up these figures?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 02:37:03 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2017, 02:37:57 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »
Pundit - what do you expect of turnout outside the strongholds of RV, Kikuyu, Luo, Kamba?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2017, 02:46:45 PM »
Isaac actually looks ashamed being such a turncoat... the cash must be good. I don't get why Omollo denies the reality of TUMBOCRACY - he coined the term  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2017, 03:03:34 PM »
Very low. The interest was mainly local elections - governor or mp or mca - now hii ya PORK is for big tribes. For once despite giving huge turn out boost to Coast in MOAS - thinking MRC had suppressed turn out - they were even lower than 2013!

I am thinking of using historical turn out pre-2010 - I think high turn out (compared to historical average) in western, coast,gusii, northern kenya and such places that we saw in 2013 & 2017 (where it matches national average save for coast) will not be replicated - again they have no horses, no stake, it's no biggie for them.

We could go back to usual 40-60% in all those places - and high turn out in Luo, GEMA & Kalenjin land. Kambas I doubt have so much to play for here.

And this basically spell doom for NASA - whose base support is wide.

Pundit - what do you expect of turnout outside the strongholds of RV, Kikuyu, Luo, Kamba?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 03:10:08 PM »
NASA 45 becomes 41 percent

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 03:12:05 PM »
It nightmarish.

NASA 45 becomes 41 percent

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 03:44:27 PM »
The morons have no funds and are now asking supporters to pay to support them

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 03:59:27 PM »
Actually it is a very good idea to ask supporters to support the campaign as is common in mature democracies.  Supporters must be allowed to own the movement and the best way to feel part of a movement in this day and age is contribute towards its funding.  Politicians who are fighting on behalf of the people should not use their own monies even when they are rich.  NASA should continue urging wanaichi to chip in as little as 10/- so that they can be part of the movement.  The jubilee government is making sure that big international donors cannot fund NASA while Jubilee has unlimited access to state and stolen resources including monies being sent back into Kenya from stolen swiss accounts.  NASA does not need even half of what Jubilee will spend but it is better to get that money directly from the people of Kenya than jubilees stolen monies from the peoples of Kenya.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 04:04:17 PM »

Well Jubilee have billions of stolen money to fund their campaign.  Since when was it a crime to ask the supporters to pay it forward in the absence of stolen money?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 04:04:26 PM »
Actually it is a very good idea to ask supporters to support the campaign as is common in mature democracies.  Supporters must be allowed to own the movement and the best way to feel part of a movement in this day and age is contribute towards its funding.  Politicians who are fighting on behalf of the people should not use their own monies even when they are rich.  NASA should continue urging wanaichi to chip in as little as 10/- so that they can be part of the movement.  The jubilee government is making sure that big international donors cannot fund NASA while Jubilee has unlimited access to state and stolen resources including monies being sent back into Kenya from stolen swiss accounts.  NASA does not need even half of what Jubilee will spend but it is better to get that money directly from the people of Kenya than jubilees stolen monies from the peoples of Kenya.

Correct.
But soliciting funds this late suggests desperation. They should have allowed or invited raia to fund them from after the primaries
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 04:11:17 PM »
You are still referring to an election which was declared null and void.  Times have changed. It used to be numbers generated by computers that counted, now it is the process that counts.  In the USA, the mafia used to destroy all the evidence and kill all the witnesses and even buy/intimidate the jury.  The mafia was untouchable until the federal government enacted RICO in the 70's. This law gave the prosecutors a lot of leeway to convict the mafia and is credited for the death of Mafia.  In Kenya, the Maraga court has began the process of defeating rigged elections by getting off the "numbers argument" and focusing on the process.  If Jubilee want to "win", they have to join NASA, and clean the process up or the court should continue to void these elections until the process can support the numbers and not the other way round.

You're talking about me?
MOAS final final - Raila in Bomet -11% - IEBC (11%)
MOAS final final - Raila in Kericho -6-7% - IEBC(7%)

Post Isaac (MOAS re-run inapikwa) - I am going with 94-95% for Uhuru in Bomet & Kericho - Also Narok is another nightmare, so is Nakuru - for NASA - in fact the whole of RV including Tranzoia is becoming one big nightmare for NASA.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza