Author Topic: Desperate dynasties now planning to assisinate Ruto  (Read 3442 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Desperate dynasties now planning to assisinate Ruto
« on: February 08, 2021, 06:09:53 PM »
They know he is impossible to be beaten in a political duel - having commandeered GEMA and Non-GEMA into Hustler Nation Revolution.

Ruto should really beef his security - and avoid lots of chopper rides.

Desperate Uhuru-Gideon will restore to desperate measures.

But Ruto intelligence is top notch.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Desperate dynasties now planning to assisinate Ruto
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 06:40:05 PM »
They know he is impossible to be beaten in a political duel - having commandeered GEMA and Non-GEMA into Hustler Nation Revolution.

The only thing we have heard on the news is that Ruto met his tangatanga MPs at his Karen office to discuss strategies to counter measures that maybe introduced in Parliament to impeach  him.
You are going bonkers. Veritas blog is not a rumour mill that you can dump anything that cannot pass a fact check. Gez! Get a grip and behave like the 50-year old you are and not a teenager attaining 18 years of age and being eligible to vote for the first time.
Elections come and go and life in Kenya goes on. :stfu:

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 06:48:10 PM »
Pundit, wacha bhangi ya Sonko. Keep off that stuff for a few weeks and you will cool down. Even if Ruto becomes president in 2022 you will not see heaven on this earth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 07:01:59 PM »
Very funny :)
The only thing we have heard on the news is that Ruto met his tangatanga MPs at his Karen office to discuss strategies to counter measures that maybe introduced in Parliament to impeach  him.
You are going bonkers. Veritas blog is not a rumour mill that you can dump anything that cannot pass a fact check. Gez! Get a grip and behave like the 50-year old you are and not a teenager attaining 18 years of age and being eligible to vote for the first time.
Elections come and go and life in Kenya goes on. :stfu:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 07:23:49 PM »
I have been doing politics long before I knew RUto.
Pundit, wacha bhangi ya Sonko. Keep off that stuff for a few weeks and you will cool down. Even if Ruto becomes president in 2022 you will not see heaven on this earth.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 12:10:15 PM »
Pundit says there's an assassination plan, I agree. We've been here long and know how to read seemingly plain white walls as well as Jeremiah. I could recount many instances where we thought it's a teenage rumor. We heard it once ignored only to see Saitoti burning live on our TVs. Tony Ndilinge cried we thought he was crying wolf. He was discovered in Githurai.

We were told Muliro has to go because he could become that thing Mudavadi has been crying for - a compromise candidate between Jaramogi and Matiba - and doom Moi. We thought it was a bad joke. Since no postmortem was carried out we will never know what killed him.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but why did Kitili Mwendwa meet his maker so fast after attending a meeting in Nairobi?

I met the doctor who handled the body of Ronald Ngala. He spent a year in jail a sentence he got while his testimony was awaited at the kangaroo inquest. He was accused of stealing some painkillers namely aspirin. They found them hanging on a nail in his kitchen like most homes did those days. The real reason: he found bullets in Ngala's body and was going to testify. The silly man took his American education too seriously especially the "ethics" part and failed to learn that hippocrates was a misspelling of hypocrites!

I could go on for ever.

The thing is 99% of assassination victims have publicly directly or indirectly stated that someone wants them dead. J. M. Kariuki said, didnt he? Mboya wrote to his friends, did he not?

Kimalel complained before he was poisoned. Dr. Muthiora thought Dr. Njoroge Mungai wanted him dead and complained about it before the Indian High Commissioner sought to assuage his worries with a fully paid tour of India. All Muthiora had to do is go to a clinic previously under Njoroge Mungai to get "vaccinated". He got more "vaccines" on arrival in India from a "doctor" nobody could trace!

We learned rather late that Dr. Muthiora wasn't paranoid. He was dead though! What about Mugabe Were, Amin Walji, that COTU guy Muchai. Which of them never expressed fears publicly or to close family / friends???
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 01:45:01 PM »
You forgot to mention Jacob Juma. He even mentioned his murderer before he was sent to see his maker.

Pundit says there's an assassination plan, I agree. We've been here long and know how to read seemingly plain white walls as well as Jeremiah. I could recount many instances where we thought it's a teenage rumor. We heard it once ignored only to see Saitoti burning live on our TVs. Tony Ndilinge cried we thought he was crying wolf. He was discovered in Githurai.

We were told Muliro has to go because he could become that thing Mudavadi has been crying for - a compromise candidate between Jaramogi and Matiba - and doom Moi. We thought it was a bad joke. Since no postmortem was carried out we will never know what killed him.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but why did Kitili Mwendwa meet his maker so fast after attending a meeting in Nairobi?

I met the doctor who handled the body of Ronald Ngala. He spent a year in jail a sentence he got while his testimony was awaited at the kangaroo inquest. He was accused of stealing some painkillers namely aspirin. They found them hanging on a nail in his kitchen like most homes did those days. The real reason: he found bullets in Ngala's body and was going to testify. The silly man took his American education too seriously especially the "ethics" part and failed to learn that hippocrates was a misspelling of hypocrites!

I could go on for ever.

The thing is 99% of assassination victims have publicly directly or indirectly stated that someone wants them dead. J. M. Kariuki said, didnt he? Mboya wrote to his friends, did he not?

Kimalel complained before he was poisoned. Dr. Muthiora thought Dr. Njoroge Mungai wanted him dead and complained about it before the Indian High Commissioner sought to assuage his worries with a fully paid tour of India. All Muthiora had to do is go to a clinic previously under Njoroge Mungai to get "vaccinated". He got more "vaccines" on arrival in India from a "doctor" nobody could trace!

We learned rather late that Dr. Muthiora wasn't paranoid. He was dead though! What about Mugabe Were, Amin Walji, that COTU guy Muchai. Which of them never expressed fears publicly or to close family / friends???