Author Topic: The Thiefdom eats itself  (Read 3134 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Thiefdom eats itself
« on: January 26, 2021, 10:57:31 PM »
Which side is Sonko gunning for? Seems to empower CORD/ODM claims which we knew as well but had no evidence. Is he gunning now for Hustler or for ODM within? Can't figure him out yet.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: The Thiefdom eats itself
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 11:51:57 PM »
Sonko is a brainless twat, stop thinking too much about his strategy. He wants to do as much damage to Uhuru as possible in the process, he is confessing to crimes and implicating Ruto. I like how the BBI crew is playing it. It started with Kalonzo, as soon as an accusation is made, visit the DCI and clear your name. This will force the tanga tangas to do the same, I am waiting to see the DCI going through Ruto’s closet, if they do, Ruto will never get a clearance to run for any seat in Kenya let alone the presidency.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 12:02:46 AM »
Nobody takes DCI and your seriously.
Sonko rose from Makanga to MP to Senator to Govenor.
Sonko is not a fool
Utalia sana,.
Sonko is a brainless twat, stop thinking too much about his strategy. He wants to do as much damage to Uhuru as possible in the process, he is confessing to crimes and implicating Ruto. I like how the BBI crew is playing it. It started with Kalonzo, as soon as an accusation is made, visit the DCI and clear your name. This will force the tanga tangas to do the same, I am waiting to see the DCI going through Ruto’s closet, if they do, Ruto will never get a clearance to run for any seat in Kenya let alone the presidency.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 10:04:38 AM »
Nobody takes DCI and your seriously.
Sonko rose from Makanga to MP to Senator to Govenor.
Sonko is not a fool
Utalia sana,.
If Sonko is fighting for Ruto, why is he implicating Ruto in 2013 and 2017 election rigging? Read my signature.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 12:01:51 PM »
The deep state enforcers keep wondering why the wheelbarrow has sold out. It is because of this madharau for those who cannot speak English from London or California schools.
Another 11.6 million said that they had left school or a learning institution after completion while 6.9 million left school or a learning institution before completion.

At the same time, 7.1 million Kenyans said they had never been to school.

https://businesstoday.co.ke/kenyas-uneducated-millions-literacy-illiteracy-rates-efa-basic-education-act/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 12:11:53 PM »
I don't recall anywhere where Ruto has been implicated. If Uhuru rigged the election - or killed somebody - is Ruto now guilty. Ruto NEVER dealt with Sonko - except - at arm lengths. Uhuru is the one afraid. He was drinking with Sonkos, Moses Kuria and that kind of company.

As for his strategy - it possible Sonko to even move to ODM - if Ruto is committed to Wanjiru (GEMA).

I don't know what his strategy here is - obviously apart from fighting the impeachment - he has two options - go to Machakos or stay in Nairobi.

If he stay in Nairobi - Ruto will find it difficult to keep him - because GEMA in Nairobi will want governorship - and Raila will be willing to deal - so Ruto has no option except back a GEMAn.

Sonko will probably try to go ODM. Sakaja has left Jubilee for ANC.

If he goes to Machakos - he will need Muthama - hence Ruto - and if Kalonzo is still strong - he will run to Kalonzo.

The by-election on march will tell us a lot. If Ruto win most of them including MCAs seats - then he can as well be declared 2022 winner - and the presidential ballot can be used for BBI. If he fails - then we are looking at a dog fight to the end.

If Sonko is fighting for Ruto, why is he implicating Ruto in 2013 and 2017 election rigging? Read my signature.