Author Topic: Pundit Do You Still Insist Uhuru Didn't Steal Eurobond  (Read 5411 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit Do You Still Insist Uhuru Didn't Steal Eurobond
« on: January 24, 2021, 05:47:20 PM »
Swali fupi tu. A "Yes" would suffice as would :No"

A little background:

?s=19

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Pundit Do You Still Insist Uhuru Didn't Steal Eurobond
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 05:48:25 PM »
I'll check in from time to time to see if Pundit or some Uthamaki has responded
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 06:05:17 PM »
Not convinced that Eurobond was stolen in that manner. I am convinced Uhuru stole SGR.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 08:45:30 AM »
Who are you trying to intimidate Bwana Uthamaki? Kuma ya mamako anaye lamba mboro huko Mkundu wa Njenga. Mbwa!
You will delete this post just as you did some time ago, when you were claiming you were a chief advisor to Mudavadi and had adviced Mudavadi to do Kibaki a Riek machar but Mudavadi to chickened out. This is what tou were advicing Ruto to do the same to Uhuru.
The records are there. In a matter of minuted you deleted the post and dissapeared back to exile.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 08:49:14 AM »
You think I want to look important? If I wrote something and deleted - there are hundreds of people here with deleting power - I probably had cause. I've written and deleted a lot in the last decades while debating at a time your mother was still trying to get you through school na kuma yake. Mtoto wa malaya!
You will delete this post just as you did some time ago, when you were claiming you were a chief advisor to Mudavadi and had adviced Mudavadi to do Kibaki a Riek machar but Mudavadi to chickened out. This is what tou were advicing Ruto to do the same to Uhuru.
The records are there. In a matter of minuted you deleted the post and dissapeared back to exile.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 08:50:13 AM »
I what manner was it stolen?
Not convinced that Eurobond was stolen in that manner. I am convinced Uhuru stole SGR.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 08:53:21 AM »
An Uthamaki idiot deleted my thread behind me then tried to.blame me. Let me see, did he delete his own just now or did I?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2021, 08:53:34 AM »
It hurts to have lost 2007,2013,2017 and now 2022 elections. Life is B aint it ? Hehehehe

You think I want to look important? If I wrote something and deleted - there are hundreds of people here with deleting power - I probably had cause. I've written and deleted a lot in the last decades while debating at a time your mother was still trying to get you through school na kuma yake. Mtoto wa malaya!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 08:55:03 AM »

Call me a Hustler not Uthamaki  Uthamaki is a Dynasty.

Who are you trying to intimidate Bwana Uthamaki? Kuma ya mamako anaye lamba mboro huko Mkundu wa Njenga. Mbwa!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2021, 09:05:21 AM »
When did I run for office Mtoto Wa Malaya

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2021, 09:08:00 AM »

Raila did and you are emotionally attached.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2021, 09:13:11 AM »
If you think you're "hurting" me by insulting Raila then you're a much bigger idiot than I envisaged. I publicly stated I no longer support Raila Odinga.

Throughout my contribution here I've stated that I support ODM and have had run ins with Railaists. I abstained from the 2013 campaign and was a spectator in 2017. I rarely made any posts on the subject.

But here you are cheering the electoral fraud of 2007. While denying Uthamaki! You're cheering having won or stolen for your tribe. You're identifying me as having lost based on your tribal thinking.

You now understand why I likened you to a mongrel. Those you find on Kikuyu doorsteps in Muranga. Hungry sick and flea-bitten! The family would in most cases be jigger infested too. Been aiding the effort to kick jiggers out of Mt Kenya for years now!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 09:14:24 AM »
Correction: Ethnically attached! Happy now Muthamaki?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2021, 09:21:20 AM »
You are no Hustler - if that means supporting William Ruto. We know your game. It is run by the NIS. A good number of you - infact a large number - are sent to "defect". You're to variously spy and attempt to bankrupt Ruto.

Its moments like this I get tempted to join him so we can roast you properly. I know your tactics mwanzo mpaka mwisho

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 09:30:47 AM »

Omollo you are welcome to join Hustler Movement.

You are no Hustler - if that means supporting William Ruto. We know your game. It is run by the NIS. A good number of you - infact a large number - are sent to "defect". You're to variously spy and attempt to bankrupt Ruto.

Its moments like this I get tempted to join him so we can roast you properly. I know your tactics mwanzo mpaka mwisho

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 09:31:42 AM »
You can run but cant hide.

Correction: Ethnically attached! Happy now Muthamaki?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2021, 09:32:39 AM »

If you dont support Raila who do you support ?

If you think you're "hurting" me by insulting Raila then you're a much bigger idiot than I envisaged. I publicly stated I no longer support Raila Odinga.

Throughout my contribution here I've stated that I support ODM and have had run ins with Railaists. I abstained from the 2013 campaign and was a spectator in 2017. I rarely made any posts on the subject.

But here you are cheering the electoral fraud of 2007. While denying Uthamaki! You're cheering having won or stolen for your tribe. You're identifying me as having lost based on your tribal thinking.

You now understand why I likened you to a mongrel. Those you find on Kikuyu doorsteps in Muranga. Hungry sick and flea-bitten! The family would in most cases be jigger infested too. Been aiding the effort to kick jiggers out of Mt Kenya for years now!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2021, 09:46:14 AM »
Shoga

First you've stated that I'm running and that shan't escape? Where was your mother while you turned naive and stupid!

Secondly, I don't need to support anybody.

Lastly do not assume we are having a civil debate or can have one. Once you start with matusi you must know there's no civility with me. All you'll get from me is matusi.

So Mshenzi na Senge, stop trying and irritating me some more.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2021, 09:50:48 AM »

Omollo nimetoka Bondo, who do you support , such a simple question.

Shoga

First you've stated that I'm running and that shan't escape? Where was your mother while you turned naive and stupid!

Secondly, I don't need to support anybody.

Lastly do not assume we are having a civil debate or can have one. Once you start with matusi you must know there's no civility with me. All you'll get from me is matusi.

So Mshenzi na Senge, stop trying and irritating me some more.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2021, 10:24:57 AM »
And finally we know why Governor Iria is in hot soup.  I'm not sure Ruto would be this tone deaf.

?s=19