Author Topic: GM-Ruto Is Better Without Uhuru  (Read 3079 times)

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
GM-Ruto Is Better Without Uhuru
« on: January 05, 2021, 08:22:35 PM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: GM-Ruto Is Better Without Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 08:23:44 PM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 08:24:36 PM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 08:25:41 PM »

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 08:26:33 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 08:38:53 PM »
Plan C - I guess is to find someone else who is not either Raila or Ruto - and try it sell to GEMA.

I don't know  when Uhuru will realize that he has no legacy/bonga points to actually direct his sucession.

COVID-19 has made what was already a disaster a tragedy.

Anybody endorsed by Uhuru is going to be dead on arrival...even Ruto will want to deal with Uhuru with 10 feet pole now.

Because this year Kenya GDP will regress to - and GDP to debt may even exceed 100%.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 06:44:21 AM »
Raila is a dimwit haki, eti 600 MP's, seriously? Uhuru is just going through the motions because he knows it has 0 tractions.

Kivutha should partner with Ndii, I will choose that ticket over Hustler nonsense and Raila deep state monstrosity.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 08:00:25 AM »
They might want to front Matiangi but still a non starter, at end of the day baba might just back Ruto, by April the handshake would have serious cracks. Kenya of today you can't force anyone on wananchi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 08:07:25 AM »
Yes once handshake is done - backing Matiangi will lead to more tears. Uhuru should just quietly exit the scene. He should stop this nonsense about legacy and trying to influence his succession.

Otherwise it almost guaranteed to lead to more tears. And he is risking his pension and retirement - because if he antagonize both Raila and Ruto - kenyattas will get payback.

They might want to front Matiangi but still a non starter, at end of the day baba might just back Ruto, by April the handshake would have serious cracks. Kenya of today you can't force anyone on wananchi.

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 08:57:07 AM »
There will be no country to speak of with Ruto presidency. Ruto has been in the system since Moi, Kibaki and now Uhuru. What does he have to show for it? You do not need to be president to create a legacy, some leaders have made a mark whether as an MP, governor or cabinet secretary. Ruto has held so many positions and now he is the deputy president running away from his own government failures. Has Ruto ever visited the USA or he is persona non grata? Not unless you are suicidal, how are going to elect a person who is considered a villain in some of the most powerful countries in the world. If you tell me that he is going east, how is that a different policy of massive borrowing from China that’s happening now? Ruto’s presidency is going to end up in tears, if I were a Luo, coasterian, I would be looking for ways out of these Kalenjin, Kikuyu nonsense.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 09:14:40 AM »
Ruto has always distinguished himself.
He scored first class at UON and was granted MSC scholarship - and was CU chair or something.
While still a master student - he went into insurance brokerage inspired by late Karanja Kabage - forming Amaco.
While still a master student - he joined Y2K and distinguished himself; rising to I think org sec.
He beat seasoned politician to win eldoret north - and distinguished himself in managing cdf - was always top  3 or 10.
He formed UDM with kirwa and the likes - and eventually got tapped by Moi - became ass minister.
He was so good as ass minister - Moi allowed him to sit in cabinet meetings - the only ass minister to ever do that.
He became KANU election director - and subsequently led Uhuru campaigns. He also became a minister for 3 months :).
He became ODM principals and key person - becoming minister - again voted the most hardworking minister in Agri and later in High education.
He managed to solve some long standing issues - in both ministries - and sectors thrived.
He then became DPORK in 50-50 coaltion.
Jubilee managed to do so much in 5yrs - they were re-elected by 5% more kenyans (1 million more votes) and got more mps.

And Uhuru became jealous - and tried to stop him.

Now after 3yrs - they are waking up to realize the man is UNSTOPPABLE.

Ruto is the most complete of a politician - he is energetic, he is brilliant, he is ambitious, he is natural leader and has a gift of gab.

He is simply unstoppable. And he is not even 55yrs.

And why would US ban Ruto again :)

There will be no country to speak of with Ruto presidency. Ruto has been in the system since Moi, Kibaki and now Uhuru. What does he have to show for it? You do not need to be president to create a legacy, some leaders have made a mark whether as an MP, governor or cabinet secretary. Ruto has held so many positions and now he is the deputy president running away from his own government failures. Has Ruto ever visited the USA or he is persona non grata? Not unless you are suicidal, how are going to elect a person who is considered a villain in some of the most powerful countries in the world. If you tell me that he is going east, how is that a different policy of massive borrowing from China that’s happening now? Ruto’s presidency is going to end up in tears, if I were a Luo, coasterian, I would be looking for ways out of these Kalenjin, Kikuyu nonsense.