Author Topic: A back to back encounter with racism  (Read 4040 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
A back to back encounter with racism
« on: October 06, 2014, 07:29:27 PM »
This actually happened on a single night out.

Me and my negro friend went out last weekend to lessen the depressing lifestyle in ferengiland.

The first club:Bouncer tells us that the club was not meant for over 25 y.o when indeed it is suppose to allow entry to those over 25 y.o

The second club: Now after queuing for 20 minutes to get in a club, some two ferengi girls who were in front of us in the queue have some unknown conversation with the bouncer. Thereafter the bouncer communicates the inevitable- that we could not get in because my friend allegedly touched the mzungu gal.

The third club: Bouncer says it is for invites only.

The fourth club: We get rejected apparently because we had the "wrong" dress code.

We ended up settling for some boring pub, had a drink and retired to bed.

I regret that I did not record this kind of shit happening on my phone. It would have made a story.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: A back to back encounter with racism
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 07:58:07 PM »
You can still do it next weekend. You can make it professional and hire a camera crew. It doesn't cost that much. It works best if you can get some whites to work with you. That way when they claim it isn't racist and they let in the whites, the joke is on them. The bursts the invites only trick.

My advice: You have identified a need. Make your own club.

Note: Some niggers do cause trouble in those clubs. They push drugs inside and around it.

Me and my negro friend went out last weekend to lessen the depressing lifestyle in ferengiland.

The first club:Bouncer tells us that the club was not meant for over 25 y.o when indeed it is suppose to allow entry to those over 25 y.o

The second club: Now after queuing for 20 minutes to get in a club, some two ferengi girls who were in front of us in the queue have some unknown conversation with the bouncer. Thereafter the bouncer communicates the inevitable- that we could not get in because my friend allegedly touched the mzungu gal.

The fourth club: We get rejected apparently because we had the "wrong" dress code.

I regret that I did not record this kind of shit happening on my phone. It would have made a story.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 08:01:55 PM »
Hehehe...the first time I went to a store in the US.  Then there was an announcement on the intercom.  I could have sworn they were alerting everyone about my presence.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 08:04:35 PM »
I once went to a club with an African pal, they let me in and wouldn't let her in. It was bizarre. Finally after I complained the bouncer let her in but our mood was already ruined so we just left. U never know what these guys look at sometimes it's not racism.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »
I also read about some places in London that have a quota on the number Africans they can allow in. It seems this is widespread and normal in the entertainment industry.   

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 08:14:33 PM »
It could b. I don't club anymore but when I used to the popular clubs always have very long lines. The bouncers go randomly along the lines and select people to let in while leaving the rest waiting that the club is full. I was once on the line with my Afro crew some tycoon arrived in a limo with a bevy of models. He walked to me and ask if I have a bf so I grabbed my pal and say he's the one hahaha. He congratulate my pal 3 min later the bouncer came to the back of the line and let us all in the whole bunch of us blackies. Clubbing in white establishments especially trendy ones is tricky.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 08:40:22 PM »
I also read about some places in London that have a quota on the number Africans they can allow in. It seems this is widespread and normal in the entertainment industry.   
They might be interested in limiting the kind of women attracted to such clubs.  A certain type of white woman tends to infest certain types of clubs with certain types of black men.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 03:38:18 PM »

I used to believe this kind of story was a stretch until a few months ago. Some non-black store people couldn't get away from me. Hovering over me from one shelf to the next. Ala? I was there for lip gloss. They clearly thought I meant to put a few in my purse and walk right out the front door without having a chat with the clerks at the check-out first. It was so upsetting, I asked other Kenyans about it. Apparently, I was quite lucky to have been cruising through stores in some towns for a year without being suspected of thuggish behavior, or at least, without being presumed to be one of the store clerks myself.
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 04:30:07 PM »
Even in Kenya there is a no go zone. YOu can be shot just for walking, or driving in some areas.
Long time ago you couldnt walk in some tribal communities. If you did not speak the language, you are toast.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 04:40:21 PM »
Even in Kenya there is a no go zone. YOu can be shot just for walking, or driving in some areas.
Long time ago you couldnt walk in some tribal communities. If you did not speak the language, you are toast.
I was once denied service in three big hotels in Nairobi.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread