Author Topic: Look like this acting hulabaloo was meant to save face from AU resolution  (Read 3035 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
After hearing Uhuru speech in parliament.....

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
I still think it's more of carrot dangling to kales. Initial reaction of nipate dot com kales was a treat.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Stupidity should be a crime...
Most Kenyans are damn and cant decipher such, so whatever leftovers they get the celebrate.
Business as usual....
Ouru will laugh all the way to the bank.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
I must kagame and museveni must have called to say he doesn't attend ..but economic empire interests override teh AU oldies club hallucinations
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
I must kagame and museveni must have called to say he doesn't attend ..but economic empire interests override teh AU oldies club hallucinations
He failed to convince a single of these two dictators to help him carry his personal cross.  The media reports were Dennis Itumbi's hallucinations.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
Its hard to figure out what they were trying to do because it does not make any sense at all. I am sure if you were to debrief the lawyers around ouru it will probably end up to be a big misunderstanding and interpretation of the law. I saw Sakaja struggling to explain their thought process and it was obvious that this was above his natural reasoning limitations.  Pleasing Kaleos seems to have been an unitended pleasant suprise to Kaleos who are trying very hard to find something to justify their mistake of supporting another kikuyu presidency, but I think it will be short lived once kaleos realize that WSR already had the same powers that were "given" to him.  The legal question is whether we have two presidents or did ouru effectively resign and swore Ruto in as the president? It appears that nothing really changed, Ouru is still president and Ruto is still DP.  It was a cruel joke on the guilable.