Author Topic: Pajeros Previous Wrong Predictions  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pajeros Previous Wrong Predictions
« on: September 25, 2020, 04:59:07 PM »
Jubilee is dodo in western,dont rely on what nation is writing.Talk to luhyas themselves.Western votes will go CORD or ANC.Uhuru will be lucky to manage 60K votes he got last time.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Pajeros Previous Wrong Predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 05:00:17 PM »
It will be tall order for Uhuru to defend his seat,the starategy of buying opposition mps is not bearing fruits,they are not moving with people.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 05:01:59 PM »
Can we also say that Issac Ruto will move with his peolple????????

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 05:02:30 PM »
The more the field is crowded the better chance for Kidero.In a field where Kenneth,Sonko,Sakaja,wanjiru are all running,Kidero will be in by 8.00AM.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 05:03:02 PM »
Sonko will most likely bolt out before nominations and ran as an independent candidate.kikuyus already have their candidate in the name of PK.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 05:04:06 PM »
I think Raila and by extension CORD have managed to retain their strong holds,Kisiis look more corded than ever,Western is completely locked,coast is corded,jubilees next srategy is to rig

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 05:05:38 PM »
Sonko is fighting a loosing battle,but i also think he has seen it and has a plan B.his goose was cooked the day PK joined jubilee.He will ran on another party but both him and Kenneth will loose to Kidero.The Kirubis,Mungas,Mwangis,of this world cannot allow Sonko to be governor,they better Kidero.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 05:06:02 PM »
Kalonzo is on his way out,he will run on wiper and form a post election pact with Uhuru.He will then deputize PK 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 05:08:20 PM »
There is a reason why she disappeared. Kichwa too. Even Robina will soon disappear.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 05:08:28 PM »
PK has already beaten Ruto in round 1 by securing the jubilee gubanatorial ticket.Round 2 will be to beat him for presidency by running away with GEMA votes.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 05:08:54 PM »

Sonko is highly overated,the time to test his mantle is now

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 05:09:26 PM »
Sakaja was never serious from the word go,he is going to loose the nominations,he has no grassroot support,always riding on Sonkos back.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 05:09:46 PM »
The most famous Pajero refrain from 2008 to 2013 was oil and water cannot mix. Meaning Kalenjin and GEMA. They not only mixed..they eventually jelled.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 05:13:23 PM »
Really,you had to go to archieves,can you also pluck punditos predictions on how uhuru wil be handing over to mobutu 3 months to elections,how jubilee house will remain united.come baby come,or i do it for you.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 05:13:23 PM »
Kidero gets another 5 years without sweating.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 05:15:05 PM »
There is a reason why she disappeared. Kichwa too. Even Robina will soon disappear.

These ladies really like PK, Whatever he fed them no one knows , maybe because he is a Mzungu . If only they knew the real PK .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 05:19:34 PM »
Really,you had to go to archieves,can you also pluck punditos predictions on how uhuru wil be handing over to mobutu 3 months to elections,how jubilee house will remain united.come baby come,or i do it for you.

Ive been checking your credibility and I can tell you on a scale on  1- to 10 your predictions are at one out of ten . You are always wrong .

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2020, 05:37:55 PM »
Bring it on,these are punditos predictions after 2017,katambe

Professional fail in politics. Those that make it soon also fail - like Mr Kidero. Politics is different kettle fish. It's not about rational decision. Otherwise how could ICC indicted UhuRuto win in 2013?.  Ruto knows who'll make kikuyu vote for him - Uhuru Kenyatta. He knows who will make Luo vote for him - Raila Odinga. He knows who will make Gusii vote for him - numerous clan elders of Gusii. The same is true for other communities -  now those are people Ruto will make a deal with or buy them or finish them. The rest of us are pawns. Kikuyu will vote for Ruto bila waziwazi. Gusii will vote for Ruto for 1) key Gusii leaders will back him 2) they will sue peace.

Don't go on listening to idiots calling themselves proffesional. Who is Nairobi Governor now - Jail bird Sonko? Who is Kiambu Governor - Waititu who cannot string an english sentence? Who is Governor of Kirinyanga - Waiguru? Mombasa Governor - D- Drug Dealer Joho? Who is Taveta Governor - Samboja who didn't complete high school? Who is guiding Kambas - Muthama a std 7 drop out?

Show me a proffesional - who understands politics - just pick one.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 05:38:53 PM »
You don't miss a beat despite any all the wrong calls & projection, do you? Jubilee is ruto baby -
In fact going forward if I want to proof a false hypothesis I'll just read yours.

I think those who underrate Ruto have never paid attention to the MAN. Those that have take notice - begin to hate the MAN.

Ruto makes things happen - yesterday I was talking to close Ruto man - and he regaled me with how Ruto played with Peter Kenneth ego recently - Keneth had taken Uhuru sane advice to go Muranga - Ruto using friendly kikuyu mps - made him believe Muranga was small thing for the big man - and he should go to Nairobi - unaware Sonko was waiting to confine him six feet under. Uhuru was brought into play - and he even asked Muranga people to pray for their son as he takes on bigger things in Nairobi. Six feet under.

You just need to go through 2017 results to see Ruto began his 2022 bid in 2013.....Ruto is not resting..he is building war chest in all fronts...money..connections..allies..name it...and discarding enemies and potential enemies...and building new ones.

One thing Ruto need to win 2022 is a lot of money..maybe 100B. That he has to steal :D - I don't see how else he'll get that money.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 05:40:03 PM »
Am waiting for Uhuru to pick a deputy for Ruto,

Surely we will have enough time for this in next 5yrs. One word from me - things don't just happen - they are made to happen. The choice of VP is Uhuru to make. He can pick his wife or his son - and Ruto will make him DPORK - and they will proceed to win. Everyone else is dispensable. The small boy from Tharaka is smoking some heavy weed - he is best advised to look for Tharaka Governorship. Kiraitu & Waiguru will be busy defending their governorship - no small seat. Wamalwa surely knows his worth - not very much.

Ruto will play his game....and it won't be ajua. It will be high stake chess. Already all the piece are coming together. It's upto Uhuru and Kikuyu community to come up with DP who'll take 50% of GoK - they can decide to give it to El' Molo - but that is their choice.