Author Topic: Raila feel the heat all the way from Kisumu  (Read 1920 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila feel the heat all the way from Kisumu
« on: September 21, 2020, 11:49:19 AM »
Ruto sio mchezo.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/raila-moves-to-secure-nyanza-turf--2304112

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila feel the heat all the way from Kisumu
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 05:28:57 PM »
The issue is not Ruto popularity in Luoland-he is NOT. The issue is that Ruto's stolen money has a lot of negative social consequences because it is not earned money and its literally poured on the ground and all the social negatives goes up, crime, prostitution, alcoholism, bangi, hooliganism, etc.  Just look at Migrori.  In the end Ruto will not win luo Nyanza and nobody is worried about him, but folks are worried about the effect of the money because people know what it does to the youth. its evil money and I hope it runs out soon. Raila never gives money to the youth and a lot of people now appreciate that after watching the break down of the social fabric in Migori among the youth after Ruto spent so much money on Obado and the Senatorial campaign of Eddy.

Ruto sio mchezo.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/raila-moves-to-secure-nyanza-turf--2304112
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila feel the heat all the way from Kisumu
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 06:08:32 PM »
I rather money than violence and intolerance. Ruto doesn't give youth money. He mostly donate to harambees and churches.
Violence in Migori predate Ruto - it's part of Raila signture - even Jaramogi your hero - said as much.
Raila is just one violent man.
In 1990 I remember the battles he had in Kisumu with Ogili (Kanu supremo)
Then he came to Kibera - violence never seen before.
That constitutuency used to be represented by softie white man - Leakey Brother.
The day Raila crossed over - it's violence btw Nubians and Luos - Btw Luos and Kikuyu.
Raila violent gene is well known - and is reason why he is not PORK.

Raila was yesterday in Kisumu basically to incite Luos against Ruto -  yet he came from Bomet.

Luos are under a violent cult - and will only understand democracy post-Raila.
Democracy where you can say anything like in Kalenjin to anybody.

Ruto is a democrat at heart. Raila is at dictator.

And I am glad he is meeting his match in Obado gangs.
 It's like Ogili sending him to Kibera from kisumu.
Or Kijana Wamalwa beating him blue in Thika - until he defected to NDP

The issue is not Ruto popularity in Luoland-he is NOT. The issue is that Ruto's stolen money has a lot of negative social consequences because it is not earned money and its literally poured on the ground and all the social negatives goes up, crime, prostitution, alcoholism, bangi, hooliganism, etc.  Just look at Migrori.  In the end Ruto will not win luo Nyanza and nobody is worried about him, but folks are worried about the effect of the money because people know what it does to the youth. its evil money and I hope it runs out soon. Raila never gives money to the youth and a lot of people now appreciate that after watching the break down of the social fabric in Migori among the youth after Ruto spent so much money on Obado and the Senatorial campaign of Eddy