Author Topic: Juvénal Habyarimana on RPF Refugee problem  (Read 1985 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Juvénal Habyarimana on RPF Refugee problem
« on: September 18, 2020, 09:09:35 PM »
I watched the series on Arusha Rwanda Accord..in part 3 at the end Owana gives commentary on how any time Museveni or anyone would remind Juvénal Habyarimana that the Rwandan refugees were eager to return home. He would pause. If there was drinking water he would take the glass pour water until there was an over flow that would spatter all over to the floor. His point was that Rwanda was full and he couldn't take anymore people

So I got the feeling that genocide to hutus was a populatioj control measure..i think the guys explained that rwanda has 600 people per square kilometer..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Juvénal Habyarimana on RPF Refugee problem
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 10:15:25 PM »

Kenya beef with uganda..what was this about? Museveni is very persuasive here..he always seems to be a mile a head in the way he thinks about kenya..his interests seems to be purely economic and it makes sense

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 10:39:22 PM »
Kenya beef with uganda..what was this about? Museveni is very persuasive here..he always seems to be a mile a head in the way he thinks about kenya..his interests seems to be purely economic and it makes sense

Told you, Museveni is not your typical African tinpot dictator. He is an enlightened despot. If he wasn't at the helm Uganda would have fallen apart long time ago. You glimpse his mindset in this speech - he hates empty titles and political posturing, he is more interested in intra-African trade and cooperation and he is not petty, like Magufuli.

Ssebbo is the man!
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 11:44:57 PM »
I watched the series on Arusha Rwanda Accord..in part 3 at the end Owana gives commentary on how any time Museveni or anyone would remind Juvénal Habyarimana that the Rwandan refugees were eager to return home. He would pause. If there was drinking water he would take the glass pour water until there was an over flow that would spatter all over to the floor. His point was that Rwanda was full and he couldn't take anymore people

So I got the feeling that genocide to hutus was a populatioj control measure..i think the guys explained that rwanda has 600 people per square kilometer..

He wanted to keep out the Tutsis. He was an evil man who laid out the groundwork for the 1994 genocide.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 02:22:17 AM »
Museveni is brilliant.