Author Topic: Detaining Sudi for 11 days is insalubrious - Korti Si Karumaindo  (Read 1777 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Detaining Sudi for 11 days is insalubrious - Korti Si Karumaindo
« on: September 18, 2020, 03:25:57 PM »
Ngugi has wiped the the floor with the Magistrates. After 20 years we will need another radical surgery and vetting. Uhuruism has ruined all institutions.
insalubrious
/ˌɪnsəˈluːbrɪəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a place) seedy and run-down; unwholesome.
"a poor area full of insalubrious hotels"
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Detaining Sudi for 11 days is insalubrious - Korti Si Karumaindo
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 03:37:39 PM »
Ngugi has wiped the the floor with the Magistrates. After 20 years we will need another radical surgery and vetting. Uhuruism has ruined all institutions.
insalubrious
/ˌɪnsəˈluːbrɪəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a place) seedy and run-down; unwholesome.
"a poor area full of insalubrious hotels"

I still don't know why the guy is in jail.  Why is kamwana making makanga Sudi suddenly look like some sort of liberator?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »
This are the things which made Kikuyus cry so loud to change the katiba to stop police holding you forever claiming they were investigating. Uhuru and his boys have select magistrates just like Kenyattas and Mois times. It is good to have likes of Ngugi in the right courts otherwise in corona times 10 days are enough to have your goose cooked.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ELAuDMGd1JmCNSCnTeR0NYp6sfykOyEx/view
I am obliged to observe that the pathway to peace and justice chosen by our Constitution is one that assumes that
aggrandizing personal autonomy and liberties – especially in the context of a criminal trial – is one that ensures our
optimum aggregate collective peace, security and justice more than the alternative path that limits individual
liberties in order to safeguard these important values and outcomes. Ours is a Constitution that wisely assumes that
peace, security and justice can be achieved in the context of Rule of Law. For this to happen, each of the actors in the
Governance, Law, Order and Security Sector must play their rightful role in ensuring sustainable peace, prosperity
and security
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »
They had to do this after Sudi people engaged the police the whole night. Otherwise there is nothing wrong he has done. He should not even be charged with any offence.