Author Topic: Tharaka governnor - out - as Haji balance the war on graft.  (Read 2074 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Tharaka governnor - out - as Haji balance the war on graft.
« on: September 04, 2020, 05:17:55 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-09-04-dpp-orders-arrest-of-tharaka-nithi-governor-njuki-over-irregular-tender/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Tharaka governnor - out - as Haji balance the war on graft.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 05:29:08 PM »
DPP office has been very active the last 2 weeks since revelations of the Covid Gazebos
Governors and Mps will be targeted as also its an opportunity to rally them  to accept BBI and referendumn

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 05:31:58 PM »
Incinerator imported at 3.8m and tendered for at 34.9m! :o

Even if you include taxes, importation fees, transport, installation, commissioning etc the price cannot be a tenfold.
Reminds me of SGR. :D :D :D

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 05:52:22 PM »

Even if you include taxes, importation fees, transport, installation, commissioning etc the price cannot be a tenfold.
Karma is a biatch.. He called EACC when he took over to harass and prosecute former governor  Ragwa on the same. Njuki joined BBI thinking its will sanitize him but ni kunoma, He is wasted already. The weapon they had against Mzito Rutowas graft but they have proved they are worse. Expect Hustler to sleep walk to pork 2022

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 05:52:56 PM »

Karma is a biatch.. He called EACC when he took over to harass and prosecute former governor  Ragwa on the same. Njuki joined BBI thinking its will sanitize him but ni kunoma, He is wasted already. The weapon they had against Mzito Ruto was graft but they have proved they are worse. Expect Hustler to sleep walk to pork 2022

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 05:55:39 PM »
10 times more. Kenya corruption sio mchezo. I believe if we have overtaken Nigeria.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 10:24:35 AM »
Uhuru Kenyatta will do anything to protect the niece and the sister. The bear will maul every living thing in its vicinity to protect its kid or the sister's
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
uhuru is after governors and MPs ove 1 shilling nonsense- well orchestrated.

CDF and County eating is great, likes of KEMSA are doing 5 billion in one sitting - and that's one obscure SAGA on the limelight because it is a pandemic.

This is how it is supposed to work out. Let the governors eat too and take tarmac and hotels to places like Kathwana. Am sure very few at EACC have ever heard of Kathwana, the HQ of Tharaka Nithi County. I also got to hear and see it recently.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 03:11:05 PM »
Precisely 1 deal in national gov can finance the entire county. We should never worry about cdf and counties - the wananchi do a great job there - it's national gov that is so far removed and money involved quite a lot.
uhuru is after governors and MPs ove 1 shilling nonsense- well orchestrated.

CDF and County eating is great, likes of KEMSA are doing 5 billion in one sitting - and that's one obscure SAGA on the limelight because it is a pandemic.

This is how it is supposed to work out. Let the governors eat too and take tarmac and hotels to places like Kathwana. Am sure very few at EACC have ever heard of Kathwana, the HQ of Tharaka Nithi County. I also got to hear and see it recently.