Author Topic: Kenya Airways= Loses Because Of Aircraft Lease Charges-Who Owns The Aircraft?  (Read 13480 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Lame.
I have more than evidence but wont let it out bare because of on
obvious reasons. The people who can read between the lines already know whatsup.
Wewe google na usome magazeti.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

You know nothing about aviation . Zero.

Lame.
I have more than evidence but wont let it out bare because of on
obvious reasons. The people who can read between the lines already know whatsup.
Wewe google na usome magazeti.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
We are not discussing aviation. We are discussing purchasing and leasing of planes through Afri-Exim Bank. Not through Kenyattas.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Purchasing and Leasing of Aircrafts is a very large section in Aviation.
KQ had to create a whole department during Project Mawingu headed by a Special Mzungu Director to handle this. Once all Aircrafts were delivered the mzungu returned to seattle.

We are not discussing aviation. We are discussing purchasing and leasing of planes through Afri-Exim Bank. Not through Kenyattas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Who did the Kenyatta appoints? I once worked with a Kenyatta - who was Aviation head for the UN - coordinating South Sudan food air drops - I bet they could have tapped him?
KQ had to create a whole department during Project Mawingu headed by a Special Mzungu Director to handle this. Once all Aircraftw were deliveres the mzungu returnes to seattle.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
That was Muhoho I bet. You see your thinking ?
why appoint a relative to do such kind of business dont you think it will bring alot of attwntion and limelight to the whole business ? The Kenyattas are sophiscated in how they handle their business.

Who did the Kenyatta appoints? I once worked with a Kenyatta - who was Aviation head for the UN - coordinating South Sudan food air drops - I bet they could have tapped him?
KQ had to create a whole department during Project Mawingu headed by a Special Mzungu Director to handle this. Once all Aircraftw were deliveres the mzungu returnes to seattle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes he was Muhoho - nice humble chap - lived in Karen. Until you provide evidence - however tenuous - Kenyatta interest in KQ is substantial but restricted to 7B loan they dolled out to KQ and it's staff - that they were forced to convert into equity
That was Muhoho I bet. You see your thinking ?
why appoint a relative to do such kind of business dont you think it will bring alot of attwntion and limelight to the whole business ? The Kenyattas are sophiscated in how they handle their business.

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
No airline can turn a profit for business in Afrika. Only a countable people can afford or have business flying. It is economics stupid.

We only do it for pride- now even shithole has a struggling national carrier taxes sinkhole while we cannot fund university education.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
This is one of the threads we have discussed in details about KQ Aircradt leases . If you cant read between the lines . Its upto you