Author Topic: Alan Henning's beheading in Syria  (Read 3662 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Alan Henning's beheading in Syria
« on: October 04, 2014, 05:54:53 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/04/alan-henning-failed-by-british-government-brother-in-law

Very tragic.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Alan Henning's beheading in Syria
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 07:44:41 PM »
Jihadi John has just signed his own death warrant.  The SAS/SBS will do him and we won't even hear about it.  Such bastards these Isis...

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 10:25:18 PM »
I still doubt whether they are really journalists.  Any white dude with a grain of sense wouldn't dare set foot in such areas because once caught the outcome is likely the same

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 08:37:27 AM »
Sickening.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
I still doubt whether they are really journalists.  Any white dude with a grain of sense wouldn't dare set foot in such areas because once caught the outcome is likely the same

I've actually wondered this too. 

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 12:02:42 PM »
most of these dudes masquerading as journalists and aid groups are actually cia, mi6 and the likes. I also think the us is pretty much aware that such are collateral damage which they capitalise on fully once the outcry and outrage hits the ceiling. A well calculated plan involving the media. This arab spring thing has cost so much misery to so many and should be seen as such.  Isil Isis are all creations of the west and should be seen as such. One beheading and the West over reacts.  who will speak out for the millions suffering just because of America's foreign policy.  To me thats sickening too

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 04:15:35 PM »
Regardless of whether they're spies. Beheadings are inhuman. I had a dream about beheadings last night. Awful

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
Such images are not for the faint hearted dear. It should haunt you for about a week but will go away. I agree that beheadings are inhuman. But as long as the us and by extension the west's huge appetite for hydrocarbons in the middle east, such occurrences are inevitable.  They created sadam, used him, dumped him and over saw his execution. (did we hear an outcry from the international community?) Libya is but a basket case.  They were far much better with Gaddafi.  The people are bound to resist at some point

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 05:53:17 PM »
Like I get that but at the same time beheadings happen everywhere even in western societies. There's been quite a number of beheadings from random strangers in America. I just think it's an evil spirit.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 06:21:12 PM »
There is a certain perverse joy Muslims get from beheading things.  I see this all the time when I buy live poultry.  Whether it's a chicken or rabbit.  The man goes at it with the same level of zest.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
True. But it's not easy beheading a human being. A chicken's head is hard enough. They've had practice, I suspect at least 9 months chopping trees or something like that.