Author Topic: Why Murathe is Uhuru's "Total Man"  (Read 6381 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Why Murathe is Uhuru's "Total Man"
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 11:29:29 AM »
Indeed. This supports my take - PORK can be rich but still need external backing. By Muthokas and Muthamas.

Muthama is joining to finance Kambas aligned to Ruto. Muthoka is financing Kalonzo and Kambas in Jubilee coalition wing. Ruto understand running for PORK is no joke....and has stolen enough to finance himself.

To run serious PORK campaign will require anything upwards of 10B kshs.  To have agent in every polling stations - 50,000 - paid even minimum of 5k - will 250M. If it goes for a repeat 250m. That is bare minimum - with all the logistics involved - 1B dollars.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 11:38:45 AM »
But Muthoka or Muthama are not Ruto financiers like Wanjigi was to Raila. They are just appendages. Many of the financiers who will invest in Ruto hoping to reap in 2022 through kickbacks and contracts. The Indians will invest both ways. The Chinese will also invest.
Indeed. This supports my take - PORK can be rich but still need external backing. By Muthokas and Muthamas.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2020, 06:11:18 PM »
Hahaha... Murathe is more like King's Domo (Zazu the Hornbill...)
Raila can give numbers/street protests when needed.
Parliament Duale was EXCELLENT. But now we have Kimunya who's there specifically to make sure BBI is passed. He has no other clout.

For Finance, Kenyattas now confuse state coffers with their own bank accounts. They intertwined them..

Matiang'i/Kibicho are much more muscle men (Total Men) than Murather could be... In Mt.Kenya don't underestimate Maina Kamanda. Once fingered by Kamanda as "not good in Mt. Kenya" then all sorts will be after you. Uhuru's total man is turning out to be Government machinery. 

Uhuru's 5 Men

1. Parliament - Kimunya
2. GoK - Matiang'i
3. Financier - Muthoka
4. Crowd puller - Raila
5. Total Man - Murathe

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2020, 07:12:09 PM »
A total man is quiet discreet and calculating NOT murathe a drunkard loud mouth fool with bloodshot eyes, he is just another reckless mouthpiece will be used and dumped

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2020, 08:35:30 PM »
Hahaha... Murathe is more like King's Domo (Zazu the Hornbill...)
Raila can give numbers/street protests when needed.
Parliament Duale was EXCELLENT. But now we have Kimunya who's there specifically to make sure BBI is passed. He has no other clout.

For Finance, Kenyattas now confuse state coffers with their own bank accounts. They intertwined them..

Matiang'i/Kibicho are much more muscle men (Total Men) than Murather could be... In Mt.Kenya don't underestimate Maina Kamanda. Once fingered by Kamanda as "not good in Mt. Kenya" then all sorts will be after you. Uhuru's total man is turning out to be Government machinery. 

Uhuru's 5 Men

1. Parliament - Kimunya
2. GoK - Matiang'i
3. Financier - Muthoka
4. Crowd puller - Raila
5. Total Man - Murathe

Uhurus total man is his brother and uncle both Muhohos.
You remind me whem Putin (Kenyas Ruto) came into power , his first meeting was with the Oligarch who had sponsored and basically given him power in a silver platter. He told the oligarch that theirs was too much to a position where Russia cannot understand the drawn line between private business and government business. Next proposed the government buying out the business they had acquired from government . The ones who obliged reinvested else where the ones who opposed were either jailed or went to exile. This moment might be coming on 2022.
Right now in Kenya one cant differentiate between state corporations and politicians businesses

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2020, 09:17:34 PM »
Putin, the man who SAVED RUSSIA from total chaos and domination by Oligarchs with their Western backers...
In Kenya, there is GENUINE FEAR OF RUTO PRESIDENCY among the Oligarchs headed by Kenyattas. The Hustler/Dynasty dichotomy as a CAMPAIGN TOOL is an excellent rallying point, BUT it sends fears into Oligarchs. Total fear.  How do you expect Odingas to react when faced with the prospects that some Hustler is AWAKENING Luo Folks that some chicken seller can rule? How do you expect greedy Kenyattas to react when Hustler/Dynasty Narrative AWAKENS Mt. Kenya hoi polloi that they can challenge Kenyattas and ask for their land? And how can Mois react when Hustler destroys their hegemony?

Ruto maybe all talks but I don't think he would take Oligarchs on like Putin did in Russia. But Kenyan Oligarchs FEARS HIM!That i have established beyond doubt. They don't want to take chances.

You remind me whem Putin (Kenyas Ruto) came into power , his first meeting was with the Oligarch who had sponsored and basically given him power in a silver platter. He told the oligarch that theirs was too much to a position where Russia cannot understand the drawn line between private business and government business. Next proposed the government buying out the business they had acquired from government . The ones who obliged reinvested else where the ones who opposed were either jailed or went to exile. This moment might be coming on 2022.
Right now in Kenya one cant differentiate between state corporations and politicians businesses

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2020, 09:29:47 PM »
Oligarch fear Raila. They despise Ruto. They underestimate him. They think he is a village Christian boy who doesn't belong to their class. If Ruto goes in - he won't go for them. That is just not Ruto mod but they will never breathe politically. If Raila goes in - he will go for them.

If you have big beef with oligarch back Raila. Ruto has no time for the past generally. Ruto will create a new elite. Raila will first even things by old elite by making them pay.

Raila if he wins - will go so hard on the oligarch - and I don't think it's not about money - it's about justice for him -9yrs in prison is not easy. It's about them messing up his father. About them rigging him out. Some of them will end in prisons if they don't run to exile. Definitely the majority will lose their wealth.

Putin, the man who SAVED RUSSIA from total chaos and domination by Oligarchs with their Western backers...
In Kenya, there is GENUINE FEAR OF RUTO PRESIDENCY among the Oligarchs headed by Kenyattas. The Hustler/Dynasty dichotomy as a CAMPAIGN TOOL is an excellent rallying point, BUT it sends fears into Oligarchs. Total fear.  How do you expect Odingas to react when faced with the prospects that some Hustler is AWAKENING Luo Folks that some chicken seller can rule? How do you expect greedy Kenyattas to react when Hustler/Dynasty Narrative AWAKENS Mt. Kenya hoi polloi that they can challenge Kenyattas and ask for their land? And how can Mois react when Hustler destroys their hegemony?

Ruto maybe all talks but I don't think he would take Oligarchs on like Putin did in Russia. But Kenyan Oligarchs FEARS HIM!That i have established beyond doubt. They don't want to take chances.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2020, 09:48:12 PM »
Yes. There is that attitude of "who's he? Wacha angojee kwanza.." but Ruto's passion in pursuing  his course and his work with a single-minded determination has them fearful. Raila has been figured out (or so they think...)

All i know is that if Ruto gets in, he will work and execute his mandate with unparalleled focus. He will get things done asap. That guy has shown he has energy when he decides to do something. And what's more, he can manage politics too. For his views on these Dynasties, i do not know but am sure he wouldn't bother harassing unless they become a nuisance..

NB: Actually cutting some of these dynasties into sizes is a hugely popular issue with hoi polloi. Some of Kenyattas land need to be redistributed as some are manifestly unfair/unjust..   

Oligarch fear Raila. They despise Ruto. They underestimate him. They think he is a village Christian boy who doesn't belong to their class. If Ruto goes in - he won't go for them. That is just not Ruto mod but they will never breathe politically. If Raila goes in - he will go for them.

If you have big beef with oligarch back Raila. Ruto has no time for the past generally. Ruto will create a new elite. Raila will first even things by old elite by making them pay.

Raila if he wins - will go so hard on the oligarch - and I don't think it's not about money - it's about justice for him -9yrs in prison is not easy.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2020, 09:49:36 PM »

This is what Uhuru had to say recently

There are some of you who are angling to be leaders and I am still in office. You just continue,” he said, and lashed out at people whom he said had characterised the 2022 presidential contest as a battle of the rich versus the poor.

Its in the public Raila rebuffing rhe notion of politics have changed to to Dynasty vs Hustler Nation , not once nor twice . This what Kenyan Oligarch who The Kenyattas and Odingas are part and parcel fear.

They like controlling the rhetoric in Kenyan politics when they see the rhetoric is being controlled by mwananchi they enter a panic mode. You saw it with Raila swearing where he knew if he didnt appear during the swearing in then he would have lost the electorate to most probably Miguna. You have seen it in Uhuru once he lost the Mt Kenya elctorate he tried redoing the angry rant similar like "kwani Hague ni kwa mamayako"
During akorinos yearly meeting after seeing no effect on ground he braught back Murathe and started the purging in Jubilee however with nil effects on the ground.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2020, 09:54:36 PM »
I personally FEAR Raila can be vengeful. Very vengeful.  Raila is most unpredictable. He can be anything to everyone but he can be deadly. I personally won't take chances with Raila in power.
NEVER.

Raila if he wins - will go so hard on the oligarch - and I don't think it's not about money - it's about justice for him -9yrs in prison is not easy. It's about them messing up his father. About them rigging him out. Some of them will end in prisons if they don't run to exile. Definitely the majority will lose their wealth.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2020, 10:04:41 PM »

Kenyas Oligarch have been dining and supporting Raila since 2007.They were even comfortable with him in 2013 and actually they had no issue him getting it. Some like the Wanjigis even switched sides in 2017 .
The way Ruto operates is in a ruthless manner if you are standing om his way. I tend to think only Uhuru has been able to manage him and this goes back way in 2001. Even when they parted in 2007 for 3 months you could see Ruto had a soft spot for Uhuru.
So how ODM wars started in 2008 is basically because of Mombasa Grain Bulk Handlers. Ruto as Agriculture Minister wanted to stop the monopoly GBH  were having in Mombasa port by giving a tender to Mombasa Maiza Millers ownes by Balalas friends to rival GBH. Jaffer the owner of GBH and at that time getting a 3B profit from the business went direct to Raila and pursuaded him as the P.M. to stop Maize Miller from aquiring the tender and halted any competition for them to enjoy the monopoly.
Raila informed Ruto the basis of that decision was because they had sponsored ODM in the 2007 elections . Ruto snd Balala tried to make Raila understand that Mombasa Maize Millers had also poured money for ODM presidential elections campaigns in 2007. When Raila stuck to his guns they decided to go political and joined hands with Uhuru giving Birth to K.K.
This is just but one experience to show you if you stand on Rutos way especially when he believes his course will benefit the people he will deal with you mercillesly. Most of Oligarchy returns will be after Uhuru has left power they know how to deal with Raila they dont know how to deal with Ruto. So for them better the devil they know rather than the angel they dont.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2020, 10:06:16 PM »
Now add the fact that the person SEEN AS THE HEAD OF HUSTLER/DYNASTY MOVEMENT IS WSR AND HAS BECOME POPULAR IN MT. KENYA; home of the Kenyattas and a Kenyatta is in power!

Wanaona vitu zikienda!

This is what Uhuru had to say recently

There are some of you who are angling to be leaders and I am still in office. You just continue,” he said, and lashed out at people whom he said had characterised the 2022 presidential contest as a battle of the rich versus the poor.

Its in the public Raila rebuffing rhe notion of politics have changed to to Dynasty vs Hustler Nation , not once nor twice . This what Kenyan Oligarch who The Kenyattas and Odingas are part and parcel fear.

They like controlling the rhetoric in Kenyan politics when they see the rhetoric is being controlled by mwananchi they enter a panic mode. You saw it with Raila swearing where he knew if he didnt appear during the swearing in then he would have lost the electorate to most probably Miguna. You have seen it in Uhuru once he lost the Mt Kenya elctorate he tried redoing the angry rant similar like "kwani Hague ni kwa mamayako"
During akorinos yearly meeting after seeing no effect on ground he braught back Murathe and started the purging in Jubilee however with nil effects on the ground.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2020, 10:06:32 PM »
Now imagine if you're a wealthy corrupt individual. Raila is mercurial. He is a little like Miguna Miguna. Guys to be dealt at arm length. Uhuru even now cannot allow him near his gov. He is just managing him so he doesn't go to the street to demonstrate and now he is very useful in taming Ruto - so Uhuru can grab 100% of the cake - before he retires.

Anybody saying Uhuru or Gema elite will endorse Raila is smoking something illegal.

If Gema people fear Raila - what about Uhuru?

I personally FEAR Raila can be vengeful. Very vengeful.  Raila is most unpredictable. He can be anything to everyone but he can be deadly. I personally won't take chances with Raila in power.
NEVER.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2020, 10:12:50 PM »
The problem for Raila is really the GEMA (and Moi) oligarch. Otherwise, the long won over the Arabs, Indians and white oligarchs plus other tribes. GEMA (and Kalenjin) elite knows what they have done to Raila and Luos. And they know retribution will come. The Indians or whites or Asians or Arabs are neutral - will back all sides if need be. And so are the Chinese.

Wanjigi was backing Raila to get at Uhuru for SGR and JKIA deal. Uhuru basically snatched deals that could have earned Wanjigi serious money. It became personal between the two. The same way Muthama and Kenyattas have long-standing beef dating many years in Taita Taveta mines.

Kenyas Oligarch have been dining and supporting Raila since 2007.They were even comfortable with him in 2013 and actually they had no issue him getting it. Some like the Wanjigis even switched sides in 2017 .
The way Ruto operates is in a ruthless manner if you are standing om his way. I tend to think only Uhuru has been able to manage him and this goes back way in 2001. Even when they parted in 2007 for 3 months you could see Ruto had a soft spot for Uhuru.
So how ODM wars started in 2008 is basically because of Mombasa Grain Bulk Handlers. Ruto as Agriculture Minister wanted to stop the monopoly GBH  were having in Mombasa port by giving a tender to Mombasa Maiza Millers ownes by Balalas friends to rival GBH. Jaffer the owner of GBH and at that time getting a 3B profit from the business went direct to Raila and pursuaded him as the P.M. to stop Maize Miller from aquiring the tender and halted any competition for them to enjoy the monopoly.
Raila informed Ruto the basis of that decision was because they had sponsored ODM in the 2007 elections . Ruto snd Balala tried to make Raila understand that Mombasa Maize Millers had also poured money for ODM presidential elections campaigns in 2007. When Raila stuck to his guns they decided to go political and joined hands with Uhuru giving Birth to K.K.
This is just but one experience to show you if you stand on Rutos way especially when he believes his course will benefit the people he will deal with you mercillesly. Most of Oligarchy returns will be after Uhuru has left power they know how to deal with Raila they dont know how to deal with Ruto. So for them better the devil they know rather than the angel they dont.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2020, 10:14:00 PM »
Now imagine if you're a wealthy corrupt individual. Raila is mercurial. He is a little like Miguna Miguna. Guys to be dealt at arm length. Uhuru even now cannot allow him near his gov. He is just managing him so he doesn't go to the street to demonstrate and now he is very useful in taming Ruto - so Uhuru can grab 100% of the cake - before he retires.

Anybody saying Uhuru or Gema elite will endorse Raila is smoking something illegal.

NEVER.

Pundit , you need by stating who the Gema Elite are ? You will be suprised in as much as some donated money to Uhuru in 2013 elections they did the same to Raila and some actually were on record supporting Raila.
The biggest Gema elite now is Kenyattas family . The last I saw is was Uhurus bro Muhoho in Odingas home in Bondo something unheard of him doing in Mt Kenya nor Riftvalley, but then again we know how they change tune when mademoni stop comfusing them.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2020, 10:44:17 PM »
The Gema populace, hoi polloi,  don't want anything to do with Raila. Hustler has captured their imagination. And they see themselves in Ruto; a Hustler.  And that's why Ruto's popular support in Mt. Kenya has withered attacks up to present.
Now the OPPOSITE of that is that Gema elite led by Kenyattas are FEARFUL OF RUTO because he has captured Gema's hoi polloi AND he's coming with this Hustler/Dynasty campaign that is so catchy and popular. And DYNASTY refers to THEM. And that's why Gema elite and Gema hoi polloi are at loggerheads. That's why elite led by Kenyattas want Ruto finished as a political force. And they don't mind Raila...

As an illustration; Muigai wa Njoroge the musician released a hit that clearly says "heri mtoto wa maskini kama Ruto kuliko matajir hawatujali..." and something about land issues.... And he has been summoned and questioned by police and on 26th he has another date with police. You see, the populace identify with that song but the powers that be identify  A THREAT..

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2020, 10:55:32 PM »
Maybe we need baba after all to nyorosha ruthlessly these elites, Ruto will be too soft with them and lacks that vengeful history

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2020, 11:26:07 PM »

In this analogy Raila is the Putin not Ruto. Big money is with Uhuru who is with Raila.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2020, 11:28:04 PM »
Yes Ruto has replaced Raila as new Enemy of the State. Raila had the honor for 2 decades.

The jury is out on class vs tribe. Tribe of course has solid track record.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2020, 11:49:22 PM »
Maybe we need baba after all to nyorosha ruthlessly these elites, Ruto will be too soft with them and lacks that vengeful history

I don't buy for a sec the "Mobutu has GEMA ground" bridge being auctioned - it is only verified by Garliv's network that includes Philip Kameru :) A by-election or reliable opinion poll is much better than such hearsay from sworn Ruto disciples.