Author Topic: Raila possibly admitted with cancer or covid-19  (Read 6730 times)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
Re: Raila possibly admitted with cancer or covid-19
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2020, 10:46:56 PM »
Soon or later it will be obvious. And you are wrong...

Fake News.  This is Ruto's propaganda machine trying. Its NOT surprising that  Raila is the only weapon Ruto has  left to woe the kikuyu vote.  This shall fail miserably.

I know its Covid-19. And he has had HBP for ages... (But could also be co-issues)

Pray also for SH occupants.

Sounds like COVID-19. But i am hearing cancer
Airlifted (private jet) yesternight (Kenyan time) to China after experiencing difficult breathing. He was intubated. He arrived okay. Getting treatment.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 10:51:06 PM »
Depends. High profile and government to government arrangements are being done everyday. All over.
And countries have been even evacuating their citizens from other countries including positives ones.

You think any country is taking covid patients. If you evacuate a patient to china they will die. Covid is not flu. Even ebola patients were evacuated with special med vac planes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2020, 11:13:57 PM »
Odm have confirmed..covid it appears

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2020, 11:22:58 PM »

Where did they confirm. Itumbi claims he was covid free. And is in middle east waiting to fly out. The guy can cause issues in kenya. If i was Nsis i would whack the mother fucker

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2020, 11:23:46 PM »
It is well known who are representing Raila at that Conference. He is not anywhere near Kinshasa. 

Why charter a flight to congo in middle of covid-19 to attend a virtual conference. Congo is very far - huge forest. The man is hoping to recover from COVID-19 in China and sneak back to Kenya.
?s=09

My buddy has seen him in Zaire. He is there doing some project

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 11:27:16 PM »
True. Itumbi has insider info. But he's not always accurate. But what i know is that Itumbi NEVER DELIBERATELY set to lie or mislead. He deal with information he has at any time...

ODM released some statement but am expecting them to dismiss it as fake..

Where did they confirm. Itumbi claims he was covid free. And is in middle east waiting to fly out. The guy can cause issues in kenya. If i was Nsis i would whack the mother fucker

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2020, 11:30:24 PM »
True. Itumbi has insider info. But he's not always accurate. But what i know is that Itumbi NEVER DELIBERATELY set to lie or mislead. He deal with information he has at any time...

ODM released some statement but am expecting them to dismiss it as fake..

That statement was denied this mornimg. So much for that. Even murkomen said he has no confirmation. If raila wanted to get of nairobi quitely he can. Someone leaked half baked info to itumbi from wilson. All indications are that raila is in drc.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2020, 11:35:15 PM »
Maybe checking WilliamRuto's maize plantations. Could be a case study for Bondo's future.

My buddy has seen him in Zaire. He is there doing some project

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2020, 11:53:43 PM »
?s=09

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2020, 11:54:16 PM »
If raila was out citizen or dn could have said something.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2020, 12:00:04 AM »
COVID isn't lethal if you got blood relative to donate a healthy lung. Boris Johnson got donation from one of his kids and survived. The dying affluents have no blood relatives left - solo kids, no siblings and orphans. Raila has choices and money so it hard for the old nyani to fall off the canopy.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2020, 04:46:34 PM »
At least you ain't burying your head like others seem to do and refuting everything..

Raila, Uhuru, Atwoli, Murathe and some others are suspected to have contacted Covid-19 from their NIGHTLY drinking dens (and whoever else they invite). Raila has been having "serious" episodes and Uhuru urged him to fly out. At first Baba was to soldier on, but due to his other health issues it was decided he goes. He then went under public stunts to have tested at Kemri (not even Lancet or anywhere else). So that when he flys out, people do not "come up with porojo" like Garliv is Doing! So on Sunday night, he develops "serious episode" and  it was decided he has to go. And Presidential team organised all arrangements including overflight rights. Ni kitu inajulikana na watu kadhaa directly involved in the process... So I don't know why State is silent and Raila office releasing misinformation.  T

The Boss getting home-based care including a UK doctor and others... Kwanza yeye with his Stage 3 Liver ..... and HBP need to be careful. Some senior chaps within SH are in hospital. 2 in ICU. But they expected to be recovered in at most 14 days.  RAO expected to have few days of "tough love" then anarudi akiwa poa...

We wish them them. But for avoidance of doubt; Hustler should to keep off their company and he should not resign.. hio tu..

COVID isn't lethal if you got blood relative to donate a healthy lung. Boris Johnson got donation from one of his kids and survived. The dying affluents have no blood relatives left - solo kids, no siblings and orphans. Raila has choices and money so it hard for the old nyani to fall off the canopy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2020, 05:06:12 PM »
Uhuru ni liver ama Lungs. If it gets him - he is gone. And Ruto should stay radar.

At least you ain't burying your head like others seem to do and refuting everything..

Raila, Uhuru, Atwoli, Murathe and some others are suspected to have contacted Covid-19 from their NIGHTLY drinking dens (and whoever else they invite). Raila has been having "serious" episodes and Uhuru urged him to fly out. At first Baba was to soldier on, but due to his other health issues it was decided he goes. He then went under public stunts to have tested at Kemri (not even Lancet or anywhere else). So that when he flys out, people do not "come up with porojo" like Garliv is Doing! So on Sunday night, he develops "serious episode" and  it was decided he has to go. And Presidential team organised all arrangements including overflight rights. Ni kitu inajulikana na watu kadhaa directly involved in the process... So I don't know why State is silent and Raila office releasing misinformation.  T

The Boss getting home-based care including a UK doctor and others... Kwanza yeye with his Stage 3 Liver ..... and HBP need to be careful. Some senior chaps within SH are in hospital. 2 in ICU. But they expected to be recovered in at most 14 days.  RAO expected to have few days of "tough love" then anarudi akiwa poa...

We wish them them. But for avoidance of doubt; Hustler should to keep off their company and he should not resign.. hio tu..

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 12:36:11 AM »
Liver. Stage 3. Of course years of alcohol abuse hasn't helped. and has had HBP at least since Hague cases.

NB: Nation newspaper now headline says Raila in Dubai for a minor surgery. Yap, we should believe them now after they said he was in Kinshasa. But to be fair they are quoting Oburu Odinga.
Some things are made complicated and for speculation due to poor communication skills. Just  for nothing. We are all humans. And mortal. Anyone can get medical issues that need urgently addressed. But trying to hide something makes it worse..   

Uhuru ni liver ama Lungs. If it gets him - he is gone. And Ruto should stay radar.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2020, 07:33:49 AM »
He is In Dubai. Unfortunately the way things are going he might not make 2022 in good health hence cutting deals with the addict who himself is not in good health. I think Stopping Ruto is impossible Higher forces are for Ruto mengine yote ni vanity.
Baba I had started liking him he has done alot for Kenya, I blame the GEMA indoctrination that made us start hating him as kids.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2020, 09:26:02 AM »
He is In Dubai. Unfortunately the way things are going he might not make 2022 in good health hence cutting deals with the addict who himself is not in good health. I think Stopping Ruto is impossible Higher forces are for Ruto mengine yote ni vanity.
Baba I had started liking him he has done alot for Kenya, I blame the GEMA indoctrination that made us start hating him as kids.
Mt Kenya had no problem with Raila, actually in 92 when Kibera was still inhabited by Mt Kenya migrants majority voted for him.
Mt Kenya started started disliking him because he wanted to overthrow Kibaki as early as from first week of Kibakis presidency the 2007 happened when he ran a camapign of 41 vs 1  and Kabila adui theme. The hague happened where he was advocating for Uhuru and Ruto to be hanged where as he was the main culprit.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2020, 09:26:25 AM »
Tangatanga Asili please you are displaying unbecoming desperation. Uhuru chaired PG only 2 days ago and looked fine as a fiddle. You don't do that when COVID+

Wacheni makelele - Mobutu is not about to become president.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2020, 09:28:38 AM »
Ohoo Uhuru has cancer, TB, HBP and such nonsense. Mobutu has HIV but it doesn't excite us. Such unverified GOSSIP achieni Facebook.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2020, 09:52:06 AM »
Tangatanga Asili please you are displaying unbecoming desperation. Uhuru chaired PG only 2 days ago and looked fine as a fiddle. You don't do that when COVID+

Wacheni makelele - Mobutu is not about to become president.
Believe me what you are not saying is what is important, Raira's case,amazing ODM and Luos placing all Hope's on wanjohi,the guy has brainwashed you

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2020, 10:00:14 AM »
Why do you want to rewrite history? In 2002 Raila handed the presidency to Kibaki after killing KANU. I remember hearing the word njamba for the first time. It was used by Kikuyu peasants in praise of Raila. Kibaki made political mistakes thereafter and it cost him the 2007 election. He was declared president, but he lost the country.
Kibaki in 2003 banked on his Mt Kenya base instead of reaching out to the rest of Kenya that had elected him. The new boys in town around him Chris Murungaru and Kiraitu Murungi thought they did not need the rest of the Kenyans. Remember Chris Murungaru's words before the 2005 referedum, "we have the numbers"? Raila as minister of Roads was even banished at national events to a backseat.

Challenging Kibaki's regime was legit and in brandmarking it as trying to overthrow it is a big joke on your part. Also recall Uhuru's time at the dock at the Hague when he was asked for Raila's involvment in their ICC matters and he had nothing to say. At no time did any of the defending lawyers try to implicate the ICC cases with Raila. In fact the irony of the whole thing, Uhuru and Ruto were actually in different camps at the ICC.

Mt Kenya had no problem with Raila, actually in 92 when Kibera was still inhabited by Mt Kenya migrants majority voted for him.
Mt Kenya started started disliking him because he wanted to overthrow Kibaki as early as from first week of Kibakis presidency the 2007 happened when he ran a camapign of 41 vs 1  and Kabila adui theme. The hague happened where he was advocating for Uhuru and Ruto to be hanged where as he was the main culprit.