Author Topic: With Duale sacked,End of Jubilee  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
With Duale sacked,End of Jubilee
« on: June 22, 2020, 04:56:48 PM »
With sacking of firebrand Duale,its now official that Jubilee party is back to default settings of TNA (kikuyu) and URP (Nandis).The difference looks irreconciliable.The biggest looser here is Mobutu and his Nandis.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: With Duale sacked,End of Jubilee
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 05:07:58 PM »
Go slow. Jubilee Asili just got started.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 05:23:02 PM »
Dead on arrival

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 05:32:41 PM »
With sacking of firebrand Duale,its now official that Jubilee party is back to default settings of TNA (kikuyu) and URP (Nandis).The difference looks irreconciliable.The biggest looser here is Mobutu and his Nandis.

Remeber the default settins of TNA and URP won the elections in 2013 (the sweetest by far rivaled only by Obamas in 2008) The so called default settings actually made Raila go and beg Kalonzo to be his running mate . Before the default settings Raila was Imortal they said.
Politics is not as easy as ABCD Pajero...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 06:12:05 PM »
I am not sure how they will rally mashinani. NFD is gone with baba. There is no ICC or Raila to milk... tough luck clocking 15% original URP. When a sacked deputy leader continues to attend PG know things are bad.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 06:19:39 PM »
15% of original is too much. Let just put it at 0.1%. You're the most deranged of ODMers.
I am not sure how they will rally mashinani. NFD is gone with baba. There is no ICC or Raila to milk... tough luck clocking 15% original URP. When a sacked deputy leader continues to attend PG know things are bad.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 06:31:32 PM »
I didn't even realize Kimunya was still alive.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
 :) I can smell the coffee. When Kanini gather 126 votes to impeach Duale in 2 days.. Mobutu has no currency. He has Kalenjin and few Kihika, Linturi. Those countyful defections - haha - if they were going to Mobutu you would be insufferable.

15% of original is too much. Let just put it at 0.1%. You're the most deranged of ODMers.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 06:46:13 PM »
Did anybody get to see the list?
:) I can smell the coffee. When Kanini gather 126 votes to impeach Duale in 2 days.. Mobutu has no currency. He has Kalenjin and few Kihika, Linturi. Those countyful defections - haha - if they were going to Mobutu you would be insufferable.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2020, 06:47:16 PM »
How would kanini gather that many signatures..jubilee has about 160 mps.so itis crazy 126 voted to humilate ruto

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2020, 06:47:40 PM »
Yes there many rv mps

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2020, 07:22:47 PM »
Well even Kesses MP the Indian Mishra Somebody - stone-throw from Sugoi 8) - admitted to signing up to hang the bellicose wariahe. That akin to Otiende Amollo of Rarieda signing up to hang Mbadi. The vote today at KICC was unanimous. Seem Mobutu groupies are more keen to save Uhuru CS.

Did anybody get to see the list?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2020, 07:58:27 PM »
Show us the list.
Well even Kesses MP the Indian Mishra Somebody - stone-throw from Sugoi 8) - admitted to signing up to hang the bellicose wariahe. That akin to Otiende Amollo of Rarieda signing up to hang Mbadi. The vote today at KICC was unanimous. Seem Mobutu groupies are more keen to save Uhuru CS.