Author Topic: Error Occurred: Disappeared Post  (Read 1269 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Error Occurred: Disappeared Post
« on: June 22, 2020, 10:18:05 AM »
A post disappeared as I was typing a reply on the PG post.  :-\ :-\ :-\

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Error Occurred: Disappeared Post
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 10:23:29 AM »
Sorry I removed it; I feel empathy with Njuri; the man missed his breakfast; don't want to be a bearer of bad news.

In any case that was Njamba usual tribal baiting.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 10:47:11 AM »
I saw that and he needs to go through Boniface Mwangi's photos. Uhuru's action will surely elicit serious reactions. For him he is missing breakfast out of choice, millions won't be having that luxury with the path we are hurtling.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 10:58:44 AM »
I hope Uhuru has all this figured out and doesn't for once think Gideon Moi has any plan. Let see BBI in the next few days so we can understand Uhuru's gameplan. I am confused what he really wants - one minute he wants to retire - the next minute he is acting like he just woke up to find he has no legacy.
I saw that and he needs to go through Boniface Mwangi's photos. Uhuru's action will surely elicit serious reactions. For him he is missing breakfast out of choice, millions won't be having that luxury with the path we are hurtling.