Author Topic: Nowawahay and Njuri  (Read 11639 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Nowawahay and Njuri
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2020, 09:41:03 PM »
Njuri and Pundit. Kenyan plato is playing Raila games of pitting friends against each other .I can see he has managed to make you go against each other in a supremacy battle. Fyi Nobody wins in a war . Even in World 2 no one emerged victorious one thing for sure is all sides count their losses.
Just like in 2007 when Raila started a fire but when the dust settled  he was the one taking Uhuru and Ruto to the hague to be hanged.
These argument of we are better warriors than the other doesnt add any value in any discussion. The real fight is against Raila the focus should be there not hearsays and fabricated history.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2020, 10:25:25 PM »
Njuri and Pundit. Kenyan plato is playing Raila games of pitting friends against each other .I can see he has managed to make you go against each other in a supremacy battle. Fyi Nobody wins in a war . Even in World 2 no one emerged victorious one thing for sure is all sides count their losses.
Just like in 2007 when Raila started a fire but when the dust settled  he was the one taking Uhuru and Ruto to the hague to be hanged.
These argument of we are better warriors than the other doesnt add any value in any discussion. The real fight is against Raila the focus should be there not hearsays and fabricated history.

Wewe ni Kabila gani?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2020, 10:30:30 PM »

Wewe ni Kabila gani?
Mkabila gani ? Mimi Mkenya halisi.....

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2020, 10:33:37 PM »
But Jayd, the competent King of the Uthamakistan made this polisi karai his PA and State House Gatekeeper to lock out Ruto :o :o :D :D :D. No wonder Itumbi blogger with a D was doing better!!

How did Raila safe Mandago? Mandago threw such a threat that Buzeki supporters just became afraid of provoking him further . My point is that Kales are not sasistified once they get power they go further and start persecuting.. Mbugua is incompetent.. He actually had my child friend as his traded executive in Nakuru. This guy had a E in High school. He was a con. Mbugua started doing a lot of nonsense because he was never preppared to be in such a position. Within 2 years MCA were ready to kill him

[/quote]
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2020, 12:15:56 AM »
 :D Njuri got played so easily.

I see how Kikuyus have kept you Merus in their armpits for all this time.

Be your own man, don't be second fiddle to no one.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2020, 12:27:09 AM »
By the way the best system of governance for Kenya would be the Swiss cantonal system. A confederation would defuse the ethnicity time bomb in most of Africa. Pundit I'm sure you've seen first hand how effective it is. Switzerland is the most successful country according to Nassim Taleb.

Taleb, author of Black Swan says that Switzerland is the most antifragile country in the world and defines this as the opposite of fragile - more than robust, something that actually gains from upset, disorder and volatility. The visible effects of this would be wealthy emigrĂ©s arriving with their billions and the franc rising when trouble flares in the rest of the world. He reckons the reason for this is down to Switzerland not having much in the way of a central government - as we know, the Cantons  have most of the power and there is plenty of direct democracy in the form of citizen-inspired referenda.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2020, 12:54:53 AM »
But Jayd, the competent King of the Uthamakistan made this polisi karai his PA and State House Gatekeeper to lock out Ruto :o :o :D :D :D. No wonder Itumbi blogger with a D was doing better!!

How did Raila safe Mandago? Mandago threw such a threat that Buzeki supporters just became afraid of provoking him further . My point is that Kales are not sasistified once they get power they go further and start persecuting.. Mbugua is incompetent.. He actually had my child friend as his traded executive in Nakuru. This guy had a E in High school. He was a con. Mbugua started doing a lot of nonsense because he was never preppared to be in such a position. Within 2 years MCA were ready to kill him

[/quote]
Mbugua can do that type of work but not running a county

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2020, 01:02:25 AM »
Njuri.
These cartoons think our history of struggling for a better kenya can be erased easily. We are brothers, that why when kibaki made merus his pointmen we didnt oobject. You are standing on principle that you wont allow others to be killed for no reason. All these other tribes want to have a go to kill kikuyus. They would relish to see a genocide against kikuyus

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 02:00:26 AM »
Njuri.
These cartoons think our history of struggling for a better kenya can be erased easily. We are brothers, that why when kibaki made merus his pointmen we didnt oobject. You are standing on principle that you wont allow others to be killed for no reason. All these other tribes want to have a go to kill kikuyus. They would relish to see a genocide against kikuyus

You think you are clever, trying to garner sympathy. We can see through pathetic spin, poor attempt at trying to create narrative of victimhood. Let us focus on Wanjohi's mismanagement and treachery, every Kenyan stands to lose if the Chinese continue to make inroads, we might lose our soverighnty while we talk about nonsensecial political personalities, it imperative UK doesn't come back in 2020. 60% of Laikipia is owned by Whites most of whom spend a few months in Kenya.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2020, 02:47:26 AM »
Njuri.

You think you are clever, trying to garner sympathy. We can see through pathetic spin, poor attempt at trying to create narrative of victimhood. Let us focus on Wanjohi's mismanagement and treachery, every Kenyan stands to lose if the Chinese continue to make inroads, we might lose our soverighnty while we talk about nonsensecial political personalities, it imperative UK doesn't come back in 2020. 60% of Laikipia is owned by Whites most of whom spend a few months in Kenya.

So is 40 percent of kericho..but you burukenges want to target kikuyu peasants because they are easiest to target..wanjohi was suppprted by kalenjins..without them kikuyus would have suppported madvd. It is no a do or die for kikuyus to rule but we wont beg for our right to exist anaywhere in kenya

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2020, 04:09:32 AM »
So is 40 percent of kericho..but you burukenges want to target kikuyu peasants because they are easiest to target..wanjohi was suppprted by kalenjins..without them kikuyus would have suppported madvd. It is no a do or die for kikuyus to rule but we wont beg for our right to exist anaywhere in kenya

What is Burukenge?

The real conflict is between homeguards and Kikuyu peasants who were dumped in hostile foreign lands as cannon fodder while their ancestral land was grabbed by the British collaborators. Kenyans are dumb, crabs in a barrel, they should take the fight to the real culprits, UK and his father would have been hanged in normal countries, Algeria cleansed the population that collaborated with the French after independence, those who escaped went to France to become an underclass a just reward for betraying their people. Kenya is still a British protectorate.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2020, 04:30:01 AM »

What is Burukenge?

The real conflict is between homeguards and Kikuyu peasants who were dumped in hostile foreign lands as cannon fodder while their ancestral land was grabbed by the British collaborators. Kenyans are dumb, crabs in a barrel, they should take the fight to the real culprits, UK and his father would have been hanged in normal countries, Algeria cleansed the population that collaborated with the French after independence, those who escaped went to France to become an underclass a just reward for betraying their people. Kenya is still a British protectorate.

Kenyans are cowards. That why it easier to hide behind some tribal historical beef than to take on the British multinationals in their locality or instead of fighting Kenyatta family they want to target poor kikuyu peasants. You are right it is a bad mentality people have.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2020, 04:50:14 AM »
Kenyans are cowards. That why it easier to hide behind some tribal historical beef than to take on the British multinationals in their locality or instead of fighting Kenyatta family they want to target poor kikuyu peasants. You are right it is a bad mentality people have.

We told you long time ago to drop the red herring of Kikuyu tribal victimhood and chest thumping. You have a far bigger enemy, the fist of Western imperialism and white supremacy is still clenched at us collectively, the Black and global south, yet we are fighting people of the same skin color and race, our situation is only marginally better than new world blacks still being victimized by police and exclusionary system.
Magufuli may be a loon but he has a correct perception of who his real enemy is, he has never visited a western capital or attended a UN meeting. Kenya's tribes could all sit under a tree sorta like royal jirga and solve their problems in a few days with goodwill but you will never ever come to a permanent peace with the white man and the Chinese, theirs is an eternal atavistic enmity and racial animus. Wake up African fool, look at the bigger picture.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »

It would appear that way from a layman analysis but the truth is different. We merus have been exposed to what i call secondary effects of tribal clashes in Rv. Kikuyus displaced in RV have always sought land in Meru to settle starting with molo clashes was a toddler then remember seeing shacks been built overnight in our neighborhood, I was too young to know anything but as i grew up i came to learn that those were IDPs from molo. The lot was a very sad some were traumatized never ever to recover.  When i grew up and ask dad why the kikuyus couldn't go to central province to ask for help he told me that there no land there and life is worse, so IDPs even going to central from RV were told to go to Meru. Merus are actually very kind people they could host the kikuyus and give them a parcel of land to farm but of course for a certain time, luckily all kikuyus managed ro get better and left for town lifes and Nairobi, 2007 same case, but this got serious when the government attempted to settle the kikuyu IDPs in Timau, Gitobu Imanyara strongly objected this and matter was scrapped. In 2007 Merus were quiet but word started spreading around that we need help kikuyus things were very bad, merus take kikuyus like that bad brother a thief a rogue person but at end of day you will feel sympathy they are still family, as much as we have problems with kikuyus ww would NEVER want them to be killed or displaced.
The person that got played here is pundit he beat war drums, and if you haven't noticed he is very fast at that, we support Ruto seriously we Merus BUT would never want war with peasant and poor people if Ruto wants war then we can join in a war to march to statehouse Nairobi and NOT ANY OTHER direction.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2020, 08:52:37 AM »
Mine is more a warning to KenyaPlato, Wanjohi and others who will wish to start a war btw Kalenjin-Kikuyus because they are having political problems - in their doomed handshake project. The consequences will be dire. Those days - 92 and 2007- I don't think Kalenjin had these many jobless idle youths.

It would appear that way from a layman analysis but the truth is different. We merus have been exposed to what i call secondary effects of tribal clashes in Rv. Kikuyus displaced in RV have always sought land in Meru to settle starting with molo clashes was a toddler then remember seeing shacks been built ovwrnight in our neighborhood, I was too young to know anything but as i grew up i came to learn that those were IDPs from molo. The lot was a very sad some were traumatized never ever to recover.  When i grew up and ask dad why the kikuyus couldn't go to central province to ask for help he told me that there no land there and life is worse, so IDPs even going to central from RV were told to go to Meru. Merus are actually very kind people they could host the kikuyus and give them a parcel of land to farm but of course for a certain time, luckily all kikuyus managed ro get better and left for town lifes and Nairobi, 2007 same case, but this got serious when the government attempted to settle the kikuyu IDPs in Timau, Gitobu Imanyara strongly objected this and matter was scrapped. In 2007 Merus were quiet but word started spreading around that we need help kikuyus things were very bad, merus take kikuyus like that bad brother a thief a rogue person but at end of day you will feel sympathy they are still family, as much as we have problems with kikuyus ww would NEVER want them to be killed or displaced.
The person that got played here is pundit he beat war drums, and if you haven't noticed he is very fast at that, we support Ruto seriously we Merus BUT would never want war with peasant and poor people if Ruto wants war then we can join in a war to march to statehouse Nairobi and NOT ANY OTHER direction.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2020, 01:59:13 PM »
Rv pundit
Yours was stating what kalenjins plan was. I do not fault you it us your people collective decision.

Why cant warriors as Njuri stated march to state house. We in central will give them passage. It is primitive to attack a peasant in molo for no reason. When we wanted to remove moi and fought moi not kales, your people attacked unprovoked.

The kabila kama nowayah, gout, acid et al are wetting their pussies on the idea yhat kales will displace kikuyus. If you want to displace uhuru be my guest but stop targeting your political premature ejaculations on my people
Kumbaff

Njuri
Well said my brother. Teach these bloody thristy hounds some decency. We in central and eastern never attack innocent people. We protect them. Do you know central host zimbabwe refugees. They been in kiambu for 50 years. Uhuru finally gave them ids. Kikuyus are adventurers and seek opporunities all over. We love growth and do not understand boundaries. In my village the most loved hotel owner is a kamba. He neen in mu village since 80s. He is our brother. We have kisiis who are more kikuyu than local kids.  They live and even when some run away during elections they come back amazed that their friends were not touched

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2020, 02:11:43 PM »
First I don't approve any of this nonsense. Stop projecting. Let us hope for the best. Play clean politics if you really care about Kenya. Be careful as you try to fight Ruto in GEMA land - so don't wake up demons.

Don't think you're only one capable of playing dirty.

I see Wanjohi is already doing that in Western Kenya - misusing police to attack pro-Ruto Mps while massaging the balls of pro-BBI.

The same has been done on the anti-graft war.

Uhuru is firing Mps for no reason at all except for being Pro-Ruto.

And you expect peasant to play CLEAN - when you're PLAYING DIRTY.

Soon it will reach mashinani - and the slippery slope will start.

This is how Kibaki started - kicking out innocent kalenjin like Uhuru is doing - then expecting Mashinani to go to Statehouse to fight him.Why not simply fight PNU politicians and their supporters...and in this case Uhuru supporters.

Fight Ruto alone if you want Uhuru to be fought alone.

Rv pundit
Yours was stating what kalenjins plan was. I do not fault you it us your people collective decision.

Why cant warriors as Njuri stated march to state house. We in central will give them passage. It is primitive to attack a peasant in molo for no reason. When we wanted to remove moi and fought moi not kales, your people attacked unprovoked.

The kabila kama nowayah, gout, acid et al are wetting their pussies on the idea yhat kales will displace kikuyus. If you want to displace uhuru be my guest but stop targeting your political premature ejaculations on my people
Kumbaff

Njuri
Well said my brother. Teach these bloody thristy hounds some decency. We in central and eastern never attack innocent people. We protect them. Do you know central host zimbabwe refugees. They been in kiambu for 50 years. Uhuru finally gave them ids. Kikuyus are adventurers and seek opporunities all over. We love growth and do not understand boundaries. In my village the most loved hotel owner is a kamba. He neen in mu village since 80s. He is our brother. We have kisiis who are more kikuyu than local kids.  They live and even when some run away during elections they come back amazed that their friends were not touched

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2020, 02:16:50 PM »
Did you read my post. I acussed kales not you personally. Why would luhyia react because disimas is getting harrassed. Why should kikuyu attack because uhuru is being called names wanjohi and jayden. My point still stands

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2020, 02:21:25 PM »
Good. Now when they attack Luhyas - they are attacking them for being Pro-Ruto. When they sack people for just being pro-Ruto. When you apply the law selectively. This is a slippery slope. NASA are cheering you as you get yourself deeper and deeper into a hole - it's been 3yrs now.

You're cheering because it's Ruto who is getting kicked - then somehow hoping all will end well.

It doesn't. That is why the MAJORITY right-thinking Kikuyus can see how this is going to end and hate Wanjohi.

You're cheering Wanjohi and then turn around to say Kalenjin are born evil :)..when for 3yrs you've been inciting war...The next 2yrs are very critical...Wanjohi has to be very careful because his legacy will be ICC round 2.

Like I have told you - be very careful - you're NOT dealing with Luos who will throw stones - you're dealing with people living with 1m people of your own - who have the capacity to engage in a very bad war.

Every time Wanjohi undo the peace pact - he endangers more than 1m people including me - because I will be affected by retaliatory attacks.

Don't be like those South Sudanese - everyone could see the end of Nuer and Dinka war - except Salva kiir who thought his ego was more important than the nation.

Did you read my post. I acussed kales not you personally. Why would luhyia react because disimas is getting harrassed. Why should kikuyu attack because uhuru is being called names wanjohi and jayden. My point still stands

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2020, 03:07:57 PM »
Rv pundit

Kumbaff

Njuri

You should be ashamed of even calling yourself Kenyan.  You started an incitement thread and this if taken by authorities fyi might lead to get some jail time .
I have a simple question to you . would you mind answering why no war erupted in RV during the 2013 and 2017 elections  ?