Author Topic: Nowawahay and Njuri  (Read 11638 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Nowawahay and Njuri
« on: June 20, 2020, 06:49:04 PM »
What will be your position eventually if you know that Kalenjins if they lose or win are going to punish kikuyus? Especially if they lose what do you want Kikuyus to do and what will be your position. You saw what Mandago did in Eldoret. He intimidated kikuyus to vote for him, after they voted for him he went after them using illegal kanju tactics to fight them. Right now most of Kikuyus business men have left Eldoret or lying low.

I think it is in this backdrop that Kiyuyu mafias in power are afraid that these guys seem not have learn any lesson from PEV. PEV just made them bolder. They want blood of kikuyus to flow in RV for them to be happy.

Are you going to give your people blood.

I have talked to my friends from Molo and they have a lot Kalenjin friends they grew up with and they already know that things will be real bad for them

2 years to polls and people are already being warned of incoming trouble

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nowawahay and Njuri
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 06:52:52 PM »
Just to butt in - Mandago was saved by Raila's NASA. I think Mandago has not gone for Kikuyus but petty traders the same way Mbugua went for Nakuru hawkers.

My advice whatever you do - don't provoke war btw Kalenjin and Kikuyus. Kalenjin are no longer the small tribe. They have more than a million jobless youths in my estimate. Many Kalenjin feel they are being pushed to the wall by Uhuru provocation.

The way this is going - Kenya will soon go to the dogs. The biggest blame will be carried Wanjohi.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 07:01:29 PM »
What will be your position eventually if you know that Kalenjins if they lose or win are going to punish kikuyus? Especially if they lose what do you want Kikuyus to do and what will be your position. You saw what Mandago did in Eldoret. He intimidated kikuyus to vote for him, after they voted for him he went after them using illegal kanju tactics to fight them. Right now most of Kikuyus business men have left Eldoret or lying low.

I think it is in this backdrop that Kiyuyu mafias in power are afraid that these guys seem not have learn any lesson from PEV. PEV just made them bolder. They want blood of kikuyus to flow in RV for them to be happy.

I have talked to my friends from Molo and they have a lot Kalenjin friends they grew up with and they already know that things will be real bad for them

Am on record here saying if kalenjins targets kikuyu in rift Valley then that will be end of nkalenjini they will never appear anywhere in future of Kenya, i told Pundit  :D that if they start a war it as to be a war of secession, that is to become independent from kenya and form their own republic. That said Kikuyus got themselves into this mess when you thought other kabilas are stupid, naive and foolish you took their land and raped it, we Merus don't have this problem at all coz we stuck in our lands approx 13,000sqkm if you count all continuous land from thuci to isiolo and laikipia Merus occupy without ANY interruptions or mingling from other kabilas except a few kikuyus in the latter. You said Merus are stupid they don't know how to get land from other places anyway storo for another day!
Kikuyus are capable of putting a good fight they are not cowards, kikuyus are battle hardened and know how to pick up pieces faster after a conflict, but wanjohi has to pay bavk all the kikuyu elite including you the land that you benefitted from beberu you don't have an option but to give it to kikuyu peasant mpende msipende.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 07:15:11 PM »
What would change this time around Njuri? That didn't happen in 2007, 1992 and 1998. Kalenjin's future that they care about now is Ruto becoming PORK. The rest is details. What will change this time round is politicians will be double careful not be found near any war. They know Kalenjin war machinery doesn't need any prompting. Just a war cry. So they will try to insulate themselves from ICC by not aiding or abetting it. Ruto may even go to exile to distance himself from it if a war cry was to be sounded.The idea that Kalenjin need to be organized and planned for war will then fall flat. In fact if Ruto suspect things will go down the wire - he will probably run to Hague and sit with new Ocampo in the office...and watch events unfold..for the ultimate alibi. Kenya gov will be forced to charter a flight to get Ruto to calm the waters...assuming Kenya won't haven irredeemably broken down.

Am on record here saying if kalenjins targets kikuyu in rift Valley then that will be end of nkalenjini they will never appear anywhere in future of Kenya, i told Pundit  :D that if they start a war it as to be a war of secession, that is to become independent from kenya and form their own republic. That said Kikuyus got themselves into this mess when you thought other kabilas are stupid, naive and foolish you took their land and raped it, we Merus don't have this problem at all coz we stuck in our lands approx 13,000sqkm if you count all continuous land from thuci to isiolo and laikipia Merus occupy without ANY interruptions or mingling from other kabilas except a few kikuyus in the latter. You said Merus are stupid they don't know how to get land from other places anyway storo for another day!
Kikuyus are capable of putting a good fight they are not cowards, kikuyus are battle hardened and know how to pick up pieces faster after a conflict, but wanjohi has to pay bavk all the kikuyu elite including you the land that you benefitted from beberu you don't have an option but to give it to kikuyu peasant mpende msipende.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 07:29:55 PM »
Just to butt in - Mandago was saved by Raila's NASA. I think Mandago has not gone for Kikuyus but petty traders the same way Mbugua went for Nakuru hawkers.

My advice whatever you do - don't provoke war btw Kalenjin and Kikuyus. Kalenjin are no longer the small tribe. They have more than a million jobless youths in my estimate. Many Kalenjin feel they are being pushed to the wall by Uhuru provocation.

The way this is going - Kenya will soon go to the dogs. The biggest blame will be carried Wanjohi.

How did Raila safe Mandago? Mandago threw such a threat that Buzeki supporters just became afraid of provoking him further . My point is that Kales are not sasistified once they get power they go further and start persecuting.. Mbugua is incompetent.. He actually had my child friend as his traded executive in Nakuru. This guy had a E in High school. He was a con. Mbugua started doing a lot of nonsense because he was never preppared to be in such a position. Within 2 years MCA were ready to kill him

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 07:33:15 PM »

I think you underestimate how determined these guys are to get Kikuyus out of Rift valley. Kikuyu settled in RV during colonization. Most of the areas they settled in were no mans land. Now that is convenient these guys want to reclaim the land. Most Kikuyus in Rv have been there before 70s. The group that moved there in the 70s bought land and now that is convenient again Kales want to steal the land back. It is lack of manners to steal something you already sold,,

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 07:35:00 PM »
Mandago is smart. He long run away from the warlord tag that was coming. I think it's only Oscar Sudi who needs to be careful because they will try to find a warlord in Kalenjin land who will carry the sins of the warriors.

Why would Kalenjin start persecuting Kenyans after Ruto wins?

How did Raila safe Mandago? Mandago threw such a threat that Buzeki supporters just became afraid of provoking him further . My point is that Kales are not sasistified once they get power they go further and start persecuting.. Mbugua is incompetent.. He actually had my child friend as his traded executive in Nakuru. This guy had a E in High school. He was a con. Mbugua started doing a lot of nonsense because he was never preppared to be in such a position. Within 2 years MCA were ready to kill him

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 07:44:37 PM »
Mandago is smart. He long run away from the warlord tag that was coming. I think it's only Oscar Sudi who needs to be careful because they will try to find a warlord in Kalenjin land who will carry the sins of the warriors.

Why would Kalenjin start persecuting Kenyans after Ruto wins?

Is Sudi a Pokot? He just a loud mouth. he can barely manage his own life. I doubt anyone would even take his serious

What did you do when Moi was in power? We know what akina Mandago are doing? We know what akina Farouk are doing in DP's office. It is like you guys can't work with other people. You insular nature is your undoing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 07:48:40 PM »
What have Kikuyus done in power? You're just unhinged. Why would Ruto harras other Kenyans all over sudden?
What did you do when Moi was in power? We know what akina Mandago are doing? We know what akina Farouk are doing in DP's office. It is like you guys can't work with other people. You insular nature is your undoing

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 07:52:48 PM »
What have Kikuyus done in power? You're just unhinged.

They have shared the goat.. Ruto is eating his 50%, If it was a Kikuyu in Rutos position Kalenjins won't even try to support him. You guys are very arrogant. You fake humility but deep down you deep seated contempt for others

Kisiis, Coast through akina Balala, Somalis have a ministers, Energy we have Turkana,,Wanjohi makes very little of all the power he has. As matter of fact kikuyus had to revolt and beg him to fix rural roads.. Luyhias have been pampered with positions and subsidies for sugar and paper mill revival.. He has revived textile.. Kikuyus have been in Nyanza helping out, Kisumu is probably one of the most developed cities, there are roads getting done that Uhuru is supervising, there have been out reach in every corner..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 08:01:08 PM »
Wanjohi in the first term shared it - this second term it's been the usual - the guy doesn't care about kenya anymore - and talks in kikuyus - and behave like kenya is kikuyu - and all development are restricted there - all appointment kikuyus. Nobody is complaining because he has managed to pit all tribes against each other as he promise to support each. I think you're projecting. Kalenjin stayed in power for 24yrs and many tribes felt okay. In fact, the only complaints were mostly Kikuyus and luos who felt entitled to it because of their numbers.

Kibaki in 5yrs converted 63% national support - or well if you include Uhuru - kikuyus had 95% - into a near genocide 5yrs later - by acting arrogantly and tribally.

Don't take your people into destruction.

They have shared the goat.. Ruto is eating his 50%, If it was a Kikuyu in Rutos position Kalenjins won't even try to support him. You guys are very arrogant. You fake humility but deep down you deep seated contempt for others

Kisiis, Coast through akina Balala, Somalis have a ministers, Energy we have Turkana,,Wanjohi makes very little of all the power he has. As matter of fact kikuyus had to revolt and beg him to fix rural roads.. Luyhias have been pampered with positions and subsidies for sugar and paper mill revival.. He has revived textile.. Kikuyus have been in Nyanza helping out, Kisumu is probably one of the most developed cities, there are roads getting done that Uhuru is supervising, there have been out reach in every corner..

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 08:01:29 PM »

I think you underestimate how determined these guys are to get Kikuyus out of Rift valley. Kikuyu settled in RV during colonization. Most of the areas they settled in were no mans land. Now that is convenient these guys want to reclaim the land. Most Kikuyus in Rv have been there before 70s. The group that moved there in the 70s bought land and now that is convenient again Kales want to steal the land back. It is lack of manners to steal something you already sold,,
Then we will have to go back to settings of 2007 but reloaded and uped, during height of the PEV kikuyus put up a ferocious resistance but were overwhelmed by nkalenjini numbers and fell back to nakuru towns and environs and on some way to naivasha, karua took the initiative 5 busloads of Merus were sent to naivasha and nakuru, nkalenjini warrior with him arrows was devastated, nkalenjini doesn't know close quarters fighting which Merus  excel at panga ikaanza kazi backed by mungiki, nkalenjini was cleared in two days and pushed back to kipkelion areas and beyond molo,... Koffi anan came just in the nick of time... It will be same BUT we are tired of bailing kikuyus every time

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 08:06:56 PM »
Njuri, don't understimate kikuyus, they brought guns , they still lost. Just don't think Kalenjin warriors are a joke. I am very happy that Kalenjin elite realize this because even Moi himself never could arm Kalenjin with modern weapons. If Kalenjin were to panic - and import guns - Kenya will BE GONE KAPUT FINITO.

When Mt elgon armed their small boys with guns - SDLF - it took the army to bring them down - APs and GSU failed. The army had to bring in bombs. Sabaot are like little cowards in Kalenjin....the Nandis use to beat them until they sing.

For the likes of Pokots - those are unbeatable.And Yet before the Brits - Nandis use to beat the Pokot so much they would run to Turkana. Before arrival of Brits - Nandis were unbeatable - to all tribes and even Kalenjin sub-tribes. Bar kipsigis whom we held mutual respect as one people.

Don't joke with savages that can hold the Brits for 15yrs - using bows and arrows. The rest of the tribes did not survive a resistance lasting even 3 months!!!!!! One expedition of one Brit soldier and few regular askari would crush them. Not the Nandis - whom the Brits had to bring soldiers from all over East Africa and just couldn't beat them.

The British had to kill Koitalel in cold blood...a war crime...at pretext of peace conference.

Do you know Nandi after that war with Brits - left Nandi to Uganda, Tanzania (Kirwa was born in Tanzania) and all over kenya -starting with kalenjin sub-tribe- including Laikipia, Pokot, Luhyaland and took over land - and settle there . The British were more than happy to see Nandis leave...they are now pokots, luhyas, tanzanians and ugandans.

Kalenjin understand war. They have war infrastructure. Almost natural aptitude for war - physical and emotional. If they upgrade the weaponry the police will not even try to fight back..you will need KDF with bombs and airforce.

Get those boys guns - and the kind of archery training they have - man - you got to be kidding - because nearly every bullet will count.

Then we will have to go back to settings of 2007 but reloaded and uped, during height of the PEV kikuyus put up a ferocious resistance but were overwhelmed by nkalenjini numbers and fell back to nakuru towns and environs and on some way to naivasha, karua took the initiative 5 busloads of Merus were sent to naivasha and nakuru, nkalenjini warrior with him arrows was devastated, nkalenjini doesn't know close quarters fighting which Merus  excel at panga ikaanza kazi backed by mungiki, nkalenjini was cleared in two days and pushed back to kipkelion areas and beyond molo,... Koffi anan came just in the nick of time... It will be same BUT we are tired of bailing kikuyus every time

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 08:24:38 PM »
I highly doubt Kalenjins will bring war this time round.it won't favour them nor their mobutu.they will be isolated.They will just accept and move on.Thats what politics is all about,betrayal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2020, 08:26:46 PM »
Why wont it favour time. In 1992 - Kalenjin started a war on all it's neighbors and still won by long stretch. They were fighting luos, luhyas, kikuyus and Kissis at the same time.

It either 1992 war against everyone or 2007 war against kikuyu-gusii.

But if Kalenjin nation feels the project Kenya has failed - they will fight. That is for sure.

I highly doubt Kalenjins will bring war this time round.it won't favour them nor their mobutu.they will be isolated.They will just accept and move on.Thats what politics is all about,betrayal.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 08:29:10 PM »
Am not underestimating Kikuyus have clearly said they are very battle hardened read my posts clearly, kikuyus are very capable of war, the only undoing with kikuyus I get from the mau mau war Merus said kikuyu leadership was devoid of professionalism, take Dedan Kimathi for example he wanted to ran mau mau as a 1 man show and thats how he was captured by British. Nandis are good at using arrows, in open fields  you have an advantage but if 2007 is to go by, where you brought those skills in an urban setting, nakuru and naivasha you will suffer, in naivasha alone, upon merus arriving to back the mungiki the first day about 60 or so nkalenjini were wiped out before you could load an arow and fire a panga had hacked your hand from the wrists...it was sad there are graves around lake naivahda i here maybe just rumors.... But stories i heard from that 2007 pev.. If full kikuyis take ypu on, they will wipe you out within a week, very simple, GEMA has fought beberu who had attack aircraft and bombers, missiles, artillery and machine guns for 13 years, what can you do??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 08:39:33 PM »
You're farmers, my friend. Concentrate on that. Dont start war with tribes that war has been their culture as long as they existed. If you were implored to cultivate crops and be rich - Kalenjin were implored to raid and become rich. They are bit like those Vikings - for them raiding was the only way to grow wealth.

Naivasha, Mungiki, were killing, luos and luhyas working in flower farmers. Kalenjin live in Naivasha - across the lake - in a place called Maella - go there and come back alive. They are sorrounded by Maasai and Naivasha town.

If Kalenjin warriors are armed with guns -  my friend - Kenya is dead. I know you think Pokot are special - but they are nothing special.  Kalenjin real value marksmanship.  Give a Kalenjin a gun - and come back a week later - and he will not miss anything. Definitely nothing stationery. He will have practise shooting birds and antelope...and when he see a full bodied Njuri...running..he laughs.

Am not underestimating Kikuyus have clearly said they are very battle hardened read my posts clearly, kikuyus are very capable of war, the only undoing with kikuyus I get from the mau mau war Merus said kikuyu leadership was devoid of professionalism, take Dedan Kimathi for example he wanted to ran mau mau as a 1 man show and thats how he was captured by British. Nandis are good at using arrows, in open fields  you have an advantage but if 2007 is to go by, where you brought those skills in an urban setting, nakuru and naivasha you will suffer, in naivasha alone, upon merus arriving to back the mungiki the first day about 60 or so nkalenjini were wiped out before you could load an arow and fire a panga had hacked your hand from the wrists...it was sad there are graves around lake naivahda i here maybe just rumors.... But stories i heard from that 2007 pev.. If full kikuyis take ypu on, they will wipe you out within a week, very simple, GEMA has fought beberu who had attack aircraft and bombers, missiles, artillery and machine guns for 13 years, what can you do??

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 09:06:48 PM »
Well that's what the 60 nkalenjin used to say and talk about"hutu farmers" you haven't fought a proper war for more than 150years,we just fought heavily armed bazungu a few decades ago, he even thought of nuking us, bloody 13 years fighting a "primitive" african army.
Dont beat drums of war you gain nothing furthermore you will loose alot, kisiis, luhya and other kabilas will be victors taking up all your lands that you couldn't even hold on in the first place. SAD!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2020, 09:09:14 PM »
it is Kenya plato and Wanjohi beating war drums. I am just warning that path is going to lead to lots of sufferings, death and etc.

Kalenjin politicians are playing clean politics.

Let not lose hope in project kenya. And become another South Sudan.

Well that's what the 60 nkalenjin used to say and talk about"hutu farmers" you haven't fought a proper war for more than 150years,we just fought heavily armed bazungu a few decades ago, he even thought of nuking us, bloody 13 years fighting a "primitive" african army.
Dont beat drums of war you gain nothing furthermore you will loose alot, kisiis, luhya and other kabilas will be victors taking up all your lands that you couldn't even hold on in the first place. SAD!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 09:33:33 PM »

First things first , I dont know what makes you think Im a Kikuyu , secondly these scare mongering tactics were used in 2013 pitting Mt Kenya and Rv Valley with nil success. We had Raila and his team sponsoring CNN and doing interviews of how there was going to be war between RV and Mt Kenya if he didnt win. He went on and lost and the brtherhood between MT Kenya and RV blossomed until now Ruto is ready to cultivate it and become the President come 2022.

I remember then Ruto mentionee 2 things the unity between Uhuru and Ruto was not about winning 2013 elections but about bringing unity between the two nations eroded by none other than Raila. Their was about to show the world Rift Valley can vote for Mt Kenya and in 2022 we are about to witness for a first time Mt Kenya voting for Rift Valley. That in itself is a milestone for the Kenyan Nationhood.

There is no war happening in 2022  We are 2 years to elctions and Ruto already has a solid backing from Mt Kenya and from infor gathered from Mashinani he will get more votes from Mt Kenya and diaspora than Rift Valley itself.

Let me tell you a simple truth . Mt Kenya are backing Ruto simply because  he is the face of Ant Raila If I was to give ODM advice  have another candidate and the mateix changes . In 2002 Mois calculation was that Raila would also vie for Presidency inthat case Uhuru was tp win hands down however he did the unexpected and supported Kibaki in doing so he confused everyone from strategists , pundits and wananchi themselves , if he pulls that again there is a slight possibilty there might be voter apathy in Mt Kenya and Ruto would need to be worried but as long as Raila is in the ballot , Ruto will get more than 90%  of  Mt Kenya votes.

The main instigator of 2007 P.E.V was Raila and people on ground knew so even when Uhuru and Ruto were sent to hague to answer the charges. Mt Kenya know they built a house together with Rift Valley and  now feel Raila has come to destroy the house. They feel betrayed by Uhuru but are blaming Raila.