Author Topic: Rethugs are going for herd immunity  (Read 1429 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Rethugs are going for herd immunity
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:46:55 PM »
?s=19

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Rethugs are going for herd immunity
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 11:56:10 PM »
Not the US.  But rather the Republican party.  They have given up on the US project.  They have been in that mode since Obama.  If a Negro can win, then it's not a project worth preserving.  Right now I think they just don't care.  In fact you can't rule out some major upheaval when they lose in November.

As far as Covid-19, I suspect they are assuming as long as it hurts those they hate more, then it's a worthwhile risk.  Similar to their acceptance of the risk of getting killed by cops with impunity, as long as the main victims are black.  Republicans are in a very sick state of mind right now.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 01:50:40 AM »
I do think the majority of rethugs are not this evil it is just the Tea party type of deplorables and they are the most vocal and there is a lots of them

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 02:34:54 AM »
I do think the majority of rethugs are not this evil it is just the Tea party type of deplorables and they are the most vocal and there is a lots of them

Not evil per se, but basically unhinged.  They are consumed with an unshakable  belief that someone is out to get them.  You can't reason with them.  Think of a Kibera Raila fanatic and add a heavy dollop of persecution complex.  They are Jonestown levels of crazy.

Most decent rethugs have moved on, staying at home or voting Biden.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman