Author Topic: Ruto forms Jubilee Asili and meet Jubilee de-whipped mps  (Read 4844 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto forms Jubilee Asili and meet Jubilee de-whipped mps
« on: June 18, 2020, 03:53:26 PM »
DP
@WilliamsRuto
 currently meeting all the recently dewhipped Legislators at The Jubilee Asili Centre.

Message - let us now play our role on other matters now that you are free of Parliamentary Leadership responsibilities

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Ruto forms Jubilee Asili and meet Jubilee de-whipped mps
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 04:23:57 PM »
Best of luck WITH THE NEW OUTFIT

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 04:31:52 PM »
Kenyan politics is so dull. Unimaginative. Just bland like ugali

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 05:26:36 PM »
I think technically this will remain unregistered - just a lobby group - because of legal issues.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 05:28:26 PM »
Same players since 1960s. Unlike modern democracy, those in opposition stick around until they win.  What is Raila for example still doing in politics. Or Kalonzo. or MaDVD.

Ruto for example should try one and max twice - and bow out - for someone else.

Now we have Raila trying 7 times - 40yrs. If kenyans reject you once - QUIT. Max twice.

Allow new players to try with new strategies.

Maybe like we have term limits. We also need trial limits. You cannot offer yourself for same position more than twice.

Kenyan politics is so dull. Unimaginative. Just bland like ugali

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 05:31:25 PM »
Look URPish. Black colour.
Best of luck WITH THE NEW OUTFIT

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 06:09:38 PM »
Seven stages of grief, acceptance is in there....Takataka movement has been crashed. Uhuru malisa kabisa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 06:54:23 PM »
Ruto statement.

Had lunch with Jubilee MPs who were recently assigned other responsibilities in the party. Thanked them for exemplary service to the party and the nation. I implored them to continue focusing on Jubilee's people-centered transformational agenda now and in the coming future.

SOTE PAMOJA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 07:07:09 PM »
Axed Mps
 Here is a list of MPs axed with the respective committees they represented;

Moses Kuria -Transport
Alice Wahome -Justice and Legal Affairs
Ali Haji Adan - Agriculture and Livestock
Kimani Ichung’wah -Budget and Appropriations
Gladys  Shollei - Delegated Legislation,
William Cheptumo - Justice and Legal Affairs,
Victor Munyaka -  Sports, Culture and Tourism,
John Waluke - Administration and National Security,
Fred Kapondi - Constitutional Implementation Oversight
Robert Pukose,  Energy - Energy
Joyce Koech - Labour and Social Welfare,
Khatib Mwashetani - Lands,
Catherine Waruguru -  Members’ Services & Facilities,
James Ekomwa -National Cohesion and Equal Opportunities,
Liza Chelule - Broadcasting and Library,
Cornelly Serem - Trade
Their ouster comes two weeks after Benjamin Washiali and his deputy Cecily Mbarire were kicked out following a Jubilee Parliamentary Group meeting at State House.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 07:12:37 PM »
Now now ..what can Moses  Kuria transform  or Alice wahome who cannot build latrines for schools in her backyard.  Or Shollei boss who had an opportunity to transform the judiciary instead she went to steal there.  Ruto is lost. Maybe he needs new friends.
Ruto statement.

Had lunch with Jubilee MPs who were recently assigned other responsibilities in the party. Thanked them for exemplary service to the party and the nation. I implored them to continue focusing on Jubilee's people-centered transformational agenda now and in the coming future.

SOTE PAMOJA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 07:28:11 PM »
this jubilee original that has been doing everything - the tuju-murathe - couldn't run nominations and have never really recovered from that pass.
Now now ..what can Moses  Kuria transform  or Alice wahome who cannot build latrines for schools in her backyard.  Or Shollei boss who had an opportunity to transform the judiciary instead she went to steal there.  Ruto is lost. Maybe he needs new friends.
Ruto statement.

SOTE PAMOJA.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2020, 08:10:38 PM »
He should now resign from the DP's office and let Ouru pick a DP that can work with him for the next 2.5 years of his 2nd term.

this jubilee original that has been doing everything - the tuju-murathe - couldn't run nominations and have never really recovered from that pass.
Ruto statement.

SOTE PAMOJA.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2020, 08:22:53 PM »
I don't think so. What if COVID-19 takes Uhuru :). He should stay as long as it is tenable. CORONA coalition has to impeach him both at the senate and national assembly. He is elected and more than earned it.
He should now resign from the DP's office and let Ouru pick a DP that can work with him for the next 2.5 years of his 2nd term.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 09:01:05 PM »
Waa! seems I missed something. At which point did it occur to you that DP pathway to presidency is viusasa?  :D
I don't think so. What if COVID-19 takes Uhuru :). He should stay as long as it is tenable. CORONA coalition has to impeach him both at the senate and national assembly. He is elected and more than earned it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 09:14:31 PM »
Axed Mps
 Here is a list of MPs axed with the respective committees they represented;

Moses Kuria -Transport
Alice Wahome -Justice and Legal Affairs
Ali Haji Adan - Agriculture and Livestock
Kimani Ichung’wah -Budget and Appropriations
Gladys  Shollei - Delegated Legislation,
William Cheptumo - Justice and Legal Affairs,
Victor Munyaka -  Sports, Culture and Tourism,
John Waluke - Administration and National Security,
Fred Kapondi - Constitutional Implementation Oversight
Robert Pukose,  Energy - Energy
Joyce Koech - Labour and Social Welfare,
Khatib Mwashetani - Lands,
Catherine Waruguru -  Members’ Services & Facilities,
James Ekomwa -National Cohesion and Equal Opportunities,
Liza Chelule - Broadcasting and Library,
Cornelly Serem - Trade
Their ouster comes two weeks after Benjamin Washiali and his deputy Cecily Mbarire were kicked out following a Jubilee Parliamentary Group meeting at State House.

Less headache for Ruto during 2022 Jubilee primaries, one of the factora that lead to CORDMs loss in 2013 election was partially the mismanaged 2013 OFM primaries.
Fact is if Ruto would not have come in as the captain of Jubilees 2017 primaries they would be having less Mps and would have an impact on Uhurus reelection.
Based on previous expereince the less serving Mps one has the better .especially when there is a change of regime in this case from Uhuru to Ruto

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2020, 09:40:43 PM »
I do not think he will be president under those circumstances.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2020, 10:06:56 PM »
haha so this is it - hustler movement. Ruto has realized the haemorrhage out of Tangatanga to Handshake is dramatic. He needs to be able to tweet a few photo ops of Handshake to JP-Asili. It can save his face or rub more egg on it.

Ruto allies decamp to Raila faction
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2020, 10:13:26 PM »
Won't be surprised to find some brokers have already registered Tangatanga, Hustler, Masikini and such slogans.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 10:31:11 PM »
haha so this is it - hustler movement. Ruto has realized the haemorrhage out of Tangatanga to Handshake is dramatic. He needs to be able to tweet a few photo ops of Handshake to JP-Asili. It can save his face or rub more egg on it.

Ruto allies decamp to Raila faction
Robina if I take you back to Kenyan politics circa 1998 to 2002 , do you know how mant defections were to KANU do you know KANU managed to have FORD Kenya sign copoeration agreements before eventually swallowing NDP ? The Njenga Karumes from DP switched sides to KANu. Did KANU win 2002 elections ? Who was blamed for the loss ? Do you see a repeat of history. Do you think Ruto having been one of the only Rift Valley Mp opposing Raila then will let that happen again.. This naivety is partly the reason ODM lost in 2007 , 2013 and 2017 elections and same thing will happen in 2022 elections

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2020, 10:41:46 PM »
Noway as usual you are all ifs, buts, maybes. There is no room left for tuko pamoja spin. Ruto needs a safina to save his drowning flock and this is it.