Author Topic: Nandi elders denounce Mobutu  (Read 4927 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Nandi elders denounce Mobutu
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2020, 11:46:20 AM »
Punda there is NO democracy in insulting your culture. Advanced countries like Japan and China have retained their culture but once you believe the whiteman that your culture is primitive thats whats called mental slavery.
Punda there is NO democracy in insulting your culture. Advanced countries like Japan and China have retained their culture but once you believe the whiteman that your culture is primitive thats whats called mental slavery.
culture is dynamic..we dumped fgm...while merus are still a it..
At times punda you buffle me. FGM Is very rapant in kalenjin land https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001306509/why-fgm-has-forever-captured-kerio-valley
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001354164/girls-now-cutting-each-other-to-evade-state-ban-on-fgm
There dozens of links it unbatted. In Meru Njuri Ncheke is at fore front of fighting FGM and on record in 1956 for banning it. That was way before kalenjin as an ethnicity came into place. Merus are very advanced in maintaining progressive culture and banning retrogressive ones. But its difficult to finish FGM. its in most tribes kisii, masaai, kuria, samburu, somali and even kikuyu its very rampant. https://kw.awcfs.org/article/concern-over-rising-fgm-cases-in-nakuru-county/
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://hivisasa.com/posts/3-women-in-custody-for-undergoing-fgm-in-njoro&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj02fPTsv7pAhXJi6QKHUSLA1UQFjANegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1-W1JUjFOoqqo0bw-xxDjQ
Punda you are running out of ideas and thats why hustler is struggling he needs new fresh strategies and sooner he geta rid of you and embraces us we will chart path to victory.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2020, 01:25:29 PM »
This controversy is just media generated. It shows the power of Ruto that there are so much effort to discredit and bad mouth him each time he does something. He was with Talai Elders like a week ago and the media and propagandists cannot let up. He donated foodstuffs and some evil idiots made it a national news issue for a week because they wanted to "finish him...."

Face it; Ruto is the politician to beat. No matter how much you think Corona Coalition are "killing it".. they simply cannot ignore Ruto. When they will start ignoring him, then you will know he's finally not a threat...

Ruto kwisha... soon Rachel will also reject this thug. Pundit - is the "ground" still in your hero's grasp?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/rift-valley/2020-06-11-nandi-elders-pour-cold-water-on-dp-ruto-secret-dusk-blessing-ceremony/

SUMMARY

• “Naturally, such ceremonies are done during the day, however, the one carried out at night left a lot to be desired and was trivialised and individualised by a family in the name of Talai clan,” Koiyoki said.

• Meli said a ceremony for someone of the DP’s position should not be done in secrecy or in private and at night.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2020, 01:34:11 PM »
You have surely earned the name Baghdad Joe. I remember how long you insisted that Ouru and Ruto were tight-just playing RAO. Now you are at it again ati Ruto is more popular than Ouru in Gemaland. Like, HOW?  We have seen this movie before, It started with Raila's popularity in Gema after he toshad Kibaki.  We remember how Ruto was popular in Luoland when he teamed up with RAO, and who can forget Raila's popularity in Kalenjin land leading to the 2007 PEV.  All those evaporated and so will Ruto's brief popularity in Cendro. When tribal leaders change cause, it takes the tribe sometimes to turn around and line behind him but that is just the physics of it because the tribe is like a big tractor trailer which takes time to turn around but it eventually does without fail. Just the other day, Luos hated Ouru but Raila turned that around.  Ouru will turn the Kikuyu around eventually and they will hate Ruto. The notion that the  kikuyus or any African tribe will abandon its Royalty in  favor of the son of peasant from another tribe is itself laughable. HOW is that even possible?

Raila is nowhere on the ground; GEMA ground is with Ruto. The rest I keep telling you are details. We have been on this for 2yrs now.
Just following the news.. :) the negative headlines are fast & furious. Raila is plastering twirra optics - as he symbolically sanitize Warugurus of COVID Tangatanga flu. I'm struggling to find a good story about your boy... especially in Zendro. You can't have the ground without a ship to safely ferry folks there in high water.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2020, 02:04:36 PM »
 :D :D Pundit told us it will take 50-100 years to eliminate tribalism in Sub Sahara. Until Saint Ruto showed up and upended gravity. Ruto greatness and "best deal" exposes his false appreciation in the democracy practised by Kalenjin. His real "democracy" is that Kikuyu must back Ruto or else.

You have surely earned the name Baghdad Joe. I remember how long you insisted that Ouru and Ruto were tight-just playing RAO. Now you are at it again ati Ruto is more popular than Ouru in Gemaland. Like, HOW?  We have seen this movie before, It started with Raila's popularity in Gema after he toshad Kibaki.  We remember how Ruto was popular in Luoland when he teamed up with RAO, and who can forget Raila's popularity in Kalenjin land leading to the 2007 PEV.  All those evaporated and so will Ruto's brief popularity in Cendro. When tribal leaders change cause, it takes the tribe sometimes to turn around and line behind him but that is just the physics of it because the tribe is like a big tractor trailer which takes time to turn around but it eventually does without fail. Just the other day, Luos hated Ouru but Raila turned that around.  Ouru will turn the Kikuyu around eventually and they will hate Ruto. The notion that the  kikuyus or any African tribe will abandon its Royalty in  favor of the son of peasant from another tribe is itself laughable. HOW is that even possible?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 04:36:10 PM »
it is sad to see a nationalist like Pundit become a parochial character. He is a shadow of he used to be before he joined his ill-fated campaign for Ruto. His neurotic Asperger like nerd-ism is really making him become more and more unhinged. Time for cyber vacation Pundit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2020, 05:07:07 PM »
:D :D Pundit told us it will take 50-100 years to eliminate tribalism in Sub Sahara. Until Saint Ruto showed up and upended gravity. Ruto greatness and "best deal" exposes his false appreciation in the democracy practised by Kalenjin. His real "democracy" is that Kikuyu must back Ruto or else.

Which kikuyu candidate is competing with Ruto in 2022..none so far.Until Uhuru remove the term limits.Gema have to choose between Ruto and Raila.They ain't buying Raila.Only Luos in Kenya can be tossed anywhere

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2020, 05:07:49 PM »

Raila is nowhere on the ground; GEMA ground is with Ruto. The rest I keep telling you are details. We have been on this for 2yrs now.
Just following the news.. :) the negative headlines are fast & furious. Raila is plastering twirra optics - as he symbolically sanitize Warugurus of COVID Tangatanga flu. I'm struggling to find a good story about your boy... especially in Zendro. You can't have the ground without a ship to safely ferry folks there in high water.
So any luo standing now can automatically beat Ruto assuming Raila was to retire today.You didn't finish my lessons on punditry.Tribalism drive our politics but not in that stupid way.Ruto destroyed all gema princes so GEMA are stuck btw a hard place and a rock.Ruto is their best deal..they know it.First they need to secure 1m of their diaspora before they think about the nightmare of Raila..I mean moi in 2002 by endorsing Uhuru lost 1/3 of kalenjin and a year later lost of everything..you're watching Uhuru lose kikuyus as we speak

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2020, 05:13:51 PM »
If Uhuru today woke up and endorse neither Raila not Ruto we can talk but for now Raila is a scarecrow

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2020, 05:14:03 PM »
Peter Kenneth likely to be drafted into cabinet,watch the space.If you think kukuyus with a population of 10 million dont have sons and daughters for presidency.utashangaa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »
Peter Kenneth likely to be drafted into cabinet,watch the space.If you think kukuyus with a population of 10 million dont have sons and daughters for presidency.utashangaa.
Maybe..that would have Ruto fishing plan B but Raila hakuna kazi hapo.Peter Kenneth is damaged by failing to win muranga and Nairobi.Ruto damaged him.Only someone like James mwangi of equity would be dangerous.I don't see anybody else.Kalonzo could work.Gideon is useless.Matiango is more a threat to Ruto than Raila in GEMA.Raila us damaged beyond repair in gema

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2020, 04:05:45 AM »
Interesting stuff. Raila and Uhuru needs to read this!! The Gema masses and elites were really with Raila in 2002-2003, riding on the national euphoria, only for the elite to turn their back and the gema masses in Rift Valley were heavily punished in 2005 going forward to 2007 up to now. The gema masses learnt their lesson and all indcations are they want their peace, their question is what is there for them in Uhuru post 2022? What haven't they seen of Uhuru aparat of destruction of their business. With Covid it is now clear people cannot run away from Uhuru economic mess and have to square it out around here. Labour immigration is squarely dead! I expect all those in Arab to be thrown back once the aviation industry starts- they are already being kicked out to the streets with oil prices having hit rock bottom.

That Uhuru delivery to Gema is Raila?  Raila? Really?  As you say the masses easily divorced Raila in 2003, why is it so hard to uncouple Ruto from Gema. No such campaign as we are seeing, was mounted to dislodge Raila from Gema in 2003-2004.

For now, Uhuru has directed all roads budget to central while Raila gets mkeka and choo.

Why would the state machinery be used by gema elite to dislodge ruto out of the ground, despite real threat of corona devastation? They have only 2 years while ruto had 7 years of unfettered power. 

You can tell once the MPs and governors declare their support for Uhuru in press conferences, they are very happy to going home and snoring - it is such a nice peace card. But for for how long with  desperate masses facing corona devastation.

We have seen this movie before, It started with Raila's popularity in Gema after he toshad Kibaki.  We remember how Ruto was popular in Luoland when he teamed up with RAO, and who can forget Raila's popularity in Kalenjin land leading to the 2007 PEV.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2020, 04:13:27 AM »
The Gema elites desperation is reaching fever pitch and it is only vindicating masses reasoning.  What has Peter Kenneth delivered that Ruto hasn't and can't? Ruto has been to nearly every church village in Central as Kenneth was wanking on Nairobi TVs past 7 years/ What are Gema supremacist smoking?

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution