Author Topic: Nandi elders denounce Mobutu  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Nandi elders denounce Mobutu
« on: June 11, 2020, 04:00:09 PM »
Ruto kwisha... soon Rachel will also reject this thug. Pundit - is the "ground" still in your hero's grasp?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/rift-valley/2020-06-11-nandi-elders-pour-cold-water-on-dp-ruto-secret-dusk-blessing-ceremony/

SUMMARY

• “Naturally, such ceremonies are done during the day, however, the one carried out at night left a lot to be desired and was trivialised and individualised by a family in the name of Talai clan,” Koiyoki said.

• Meli said a ceremony for someone of the DP’s position should not be done in secrecy or in private and at night.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nandi elders denounce Mobutu
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 04:07:12 PM »
Those are Raila wazees who use to make him an elder. Robina - you are truly an idiot if you think ANYBODY can CHALLENGE RUTO IN Kalenjin land :) :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 04:59:34 PM »
Those are Raila wazees who use to make him an elder. Robina - you are truly an idiot if you think ANYBODY can CHALLENGE RUTO IN Kalenjin land :) :)

Just following the news.. :) the negative headlines are fast & furious. Raila is plastering twirra optics - as he symbolically sanitize Warugurus of COVID Tangatanga flu. I'm struggling to find a good story about your boy... especially in Zendro. You can't have the ground without a ship to safely ferry folks there in high water.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 05:28:19 PM »
Raila is nowhere on the ground; GEMA ground is with Ruto. The rest I keep telling you are details. We have been on this for 2yrs now.
Just following the news.. :) the negative headlines are fast & furious. Raila is plastering twirra optics - as he symbolically sanitize Warugurus of COVID Tangatanga flu. I'm struggling to find a good story about your boy... especially in Zendro. You can't have the ground without a ship to safely ferry folks there in high water.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 08:51:16 PM »
If you see Ruto victory last 2 years we are in different worlds.

Raila is nowhere on the ground; GEMA ground is with Ruto. The rest I keep telling you are details. We have been on this for 2yrs now.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 06:41:39 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 07:29:41 AM »
They are free to endorse Raila or Gideon otherwise Ruto long cemented his foundation in kalenjin land

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 09:39:39 AM »
It appears in Kenya many kabilas are easily confused. It is shocking kalenjins can be pitted against each other successfully. In kenya i think only GEMA  can stay put.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
Why go for the dawn ritual?

They are free to endorse Raila or Gideon otherwise Ruto long cemented his foundation in kalenjin land

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2020, 09:47:00 AM »
It appears in Kenya many kabilas are easily confused. It is shocking kalenjins can be pitted against each other successfully. In kenya i think only GEMA  can stay put. It

This is Nandi vs Nandi  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2020, 09:58:36 AM »
On the contrary, Kalenjin are so advanced democratically, there is a great deal of free will, but at the end of the day, WSR is the man for 98% of the people.

After Moi sat on us the way Raila has done on Luos - the last thing we need is a Muthamaki or Odinga - lording on us.

What I see Uhuru attempting to do in GEMA would be impossible in RV. Ruto has opponents all over but at end of day - Kalenjin will listen to the best argument. Ruto for example does not dare interfere with nomination or say an impeached Waiguru would be so gone.

The people I pity the most are Luos - who simply do not know what democracy is and are shouting the most - yet Odinga and ODM basically decide their fate.

It appears in Kenya many kabilas are easily confused. It is shocking kalenjins can be pitted against each other successfully. In kenya i think only GEMA  can stay put.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2020, 10:01:02 AM »
It appears in Kenya many kabilas are easily confused. It is shocking kalenjins can be pitted against each other successfully. In kenya i think only GEMA  can stay put. It

This is Nandi vs Nandi  :)
This is disheartening. How would people insult their own culture i saw nandis/kalenjins say Talai are witches and they practice witchcraft mara this council of elders dismissing the other as fake. Even on twitter they said some of the practices are not kalenjin. The addict really has gone too far to discredit hustler but am seeing even kalenjins are like luhyas can easily be bought for a few nuts to disown their culture and people. Punda we are following you guys but don't lead us to opposition aimlessly kama nandis can be bought how will hustler make it?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2020, 10:05:16 AM »
Welcome to democracy. I know you're still a primitive who believe in Njuri Ncheke. Kalenjin was always a democratic nation bar the 80s and 90s when Moi attempted to impose a dictatorship. We never really had to say king or leader. All decisions were either consensus or voting.

Talai are recent Maasai imports (Laibons) - who attempted to unsuccessfully become leaders - but their role was really quasi-religious - they were oracles - consultants - to foretell the future - esp before embarking on cattle raids or wars. NOT leaders of Kalenjin. And if they were to make a bad judgment - Kalenjin would kill them. Kipsigis Talai was expelled to Nyanza - and brought back after independence to slums of Kericho and Kipkelion. Those in Nandi are locked in two locations.

Most Talai, were rich in a pre-colonial era with cows from raids, they never went themselves to wars or raids but as consultants or strategists- they would come for best picks of the spoil of wars but after challenging British for 30yrs, they got crushed, and are living in great poverty are basically witches for hire - except the greatest Eliud Kipchoge :) That is one true Talai!

Moi also attempted to impose his will on people as some pre-ordained great man - and we told him off.

Our unity of purpose and general unity is so solid - you can belong to Raila like my bro - but generally Kalenjin the "enmity" never goes beyond that.

GEMA you need to lose power so you can go back to being democratic. You see what Kiraitu is doing - feeling so entitled.

This is disheartening. How would people insult their own culture i saw nandis/kalenjins say Talai are witches and they practice witchcraft mara this council of elders dismissing the other as fake. Even on twitter they said some of the practices are not kalenjin. The addict really has gone too far to discredit hustler but am seeing even kalenjins are like luhyas can easily be bought for a few nuts to disown their culture and people. Punda we are following you guys but don't lead us to opposition aimlessly kama nandis can be bought how will hustler make it?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2020, 10:17:58 AM »
Welcome to democracy. I know you're still a primitive who believe in Njuri Ncheke. Kalenjin was always a democratic nation bar the 80s and 90s when Moi attempted to impose a dictatorship. We never really had to say king or leader. All decisions were either consensus or voting.

Talai are recent Maasai imports (Laibons) - who attempted to unsuccessfully become leaders - but their role was really quasi-religious - they were oracles - consultants. NOT leaders of Kalenjin. And if they were to make a bad judgment - Kalenjin would kill them. Kipsigis Talai was expelled to Nyanza - and brought back after independence to slums of Kericho and Kipkelion. Those in Nandi are locked in two locations.

Moi also attempted to impose his will on people as some pre-ordained great man - and we told him off.

Our unity of purpose and general unity is so solid - you can belong to Raila like my bro - but generally Kalenjin the "enmity" never goes beyond that.

GEMA you need to lose power so you can go back to being democratic. You see what Kiraitu is doing - feeling so entitled.

Kapunda how is believing in Njuri Ncheke Primitive? Njuri Ncheke is an institution a government that ruled Meru people. It exists to this day simply because of its resilience, colonial and subsequent governments understanding that's it wasn't different from them and actually some of its policies especially on land were far advanced than what modern governments had. Thats why Njuri Ncheke still has a wide mandate when it come to jurisdiction and arbitration over land matters and other disputes. The Judiciary works in tandem with Njuri on some matters and accepts Njuri rulings. Njuri is well documented in academic papers and books you can google there are hundreds of materials and literature on them.
Punda what i see with you is someone highly depressed and jittery over the current happenings. You have lost your cool and a young girl like Robina is running rings around you. At this rate we GEMA of nipate will have to take over the running of the Hustler ship and throw you overboard.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2020, 10:24:53 AM »
The mountain warrior of Njuri Ncheke. You will vote for Ruto because it's the best deal. We are not going to plead for it.  If you want Raila - let us know - and we can arrange for him - just prepare all the orifices - they better be as oiled as Robina's when she hears my name - by the time Jaduong is done with you - you'll want to go back to the mountains and launch Mau Mau.

Dude, stop this daily nonsense like you are waiting for us to massage your little balls. Ohoo Kalenjin you have not done this. Ohoo Nandis you are doing this. Or you not supporting Ruto?

When we supported Ruto from age of 31yrs where were you?

Kapunda how is believing in Njuri Ncheke Primitive? Njuri Ncheke is an institution a government that ruled Meru people. It exists to this day simply because of its resilience, colonial and subsequent governments understanding that's it wasn't different from them and actually some of its policies especially on land were far advanced than what modern governments had. Thats why Njuri Ncheke still has a wide mandate when it come to jurisdiction and arbitration over land matters and other disputes. The Judiciary works in tandem with Njuri on some matters and accepts Njuri rulings. Njuri is well documented in academic papers and books you can google there are hundreds of materials and literature on them.
Punda what i see with you is someone highly depressed and jittery over the current happenings. You have lost your cool and  young girl like Robina is running rings around you. At this rate we GEMA of nopate will have to take over the running of the Hustler ship and throw you overboard.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 10:50:04 AM »
Would you say the Luhya are democratically advanced? Ahead of Kalenjin.

On the contrary, Kalenjin are so advanced democratically, there is a great deal of free will, but at the end of the day, WSR is the man for 98% of the people.

After Moi sat on us the way Raila has done on Luos - the last thing we need is a Muthamaki or Odinga - lording on us.

What I see Uhuru attempting to do in GEMA would be impossible in RV. Ruto has opponents all over but at end of day - Kalenjin will listen to the best argument. Ruto for example does not dare interfere with nomination or say an impeached Waiguru would be so gone.

The people I pity the most are Luos - who simply do not know what democracy is and are shouting the most - yet Odinga and ODM basically decide their fate.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2020, 11:09:03 AM »
Punda there is NO democracy in insulting your culture. Advanced countries like Japan and China have retained their culture but once you believe the whiteman that your culture is primitive thats whats called mental slavery.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2020, 11:10:39 AM »
Would you say the Luhya are democratically advanced? Ahead of Kalenjin.

luhya is not a tribe ...just a failed attempt at nation building

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2020, 11:12:15 AM »
Punda there is NO democracy in insulting your culture. Advanced countries like Japan and China have retained their culture but once you believe the whiteman that your culture is primitive thats whats called mental slavery.
culture is dynamic..we dumped fgm...while merus are still a it..

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2020, 11:44:15 AM »
culture is dynamic..we dumped fgm...while merus are still a it..