Author Topic: Martha to Wanjohi - forget new constitution  (Read 2541 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Martha to Wanjohi - forget new constitution
« on: June 03, 2020, 07:23:34 PM »
"Currently, Kenya does not need any amendments to the 2010 Constitution. They are unnecessary for now and there is no convincing reasons for any changes. Kenya does not need a referendum to deal with its immediate governance challenges," stated the Narc Kenya party leader.

https://www.nation.co.ke/dailynation/news/politics/karua-hints-at-grand-political-alliance-490746

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Martha to Wanjohi - forget new constitution
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:27:27 PM »
We are eagerly waiting for it. Unless they Rig no way it will pass, am always afraid with what they will do with our huduma biometric data.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 07:37:27 PM »
We are eagerly waiting for it. Unless they Rig no way it will pass, am always afraid with what they will do with our huduma biometric data.

Good to see you guys are in opposition. We need a robust opposition in Kenya

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 08:45:48 PM »

Says the Kikuyu elite? In africa you should know that position is fluid. You have stayed too long slaving in the west. Goja uone mechi ikiguzwa.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 09:08:03 PM »

Says the Kikuyu elite? In africa you should know that position is fluid. You have stayed too long slaving in the west. Goja uone mechi ikiguzwa.

Wanjohi just amended the katiba by taking away DP functions via executive order

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 04:19:06 AM »
It has taken 30 years (since 90s) or if you want 7 years (from 2013) for Ruto to start being ravaged by a monster he created while we worked hard to dismantle the dynasties. GEMA elite will eat the tomatoes it is cultivating in due course.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 06:55:49 AM »

Haha yeah Mobutu is very articulate, energetic and jaundiced.., the hallmarks of a great opposition leader
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 07:00:16 AM »
Bromance... then boom!

Echoes of Jomo vs Odinga in Uhuru-Ruto fallout, but what is cooking?

POLITICS
It is no secret that the Jubilee Party is falling apart, and the noose is tightening around the DP's neck

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001373916/bromance-then-boom-the-parallels
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 07:02:25 AM »

Odinga is the next President of Kenya. take your meds

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 07:18:38 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :zen: :zen: :zen: The next president efforts bore fruits later in the night as they went to inspect laying of cabro in the CBD.

In a video clip that has circulated widely in the social media, Raila is seen making an intense effort to catch the President’s eye and to wave at him. As the head of state is engaged in mutual curtseys with one after the other of his 50 or so invited guests, Raila is seen restively cutting across the dais in the background, in a frantic effort to draw the President’s attention. His efforts don’t bear fruit, however. He eventually gives up.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 09:14:13 AM »

Its not the first time you've said this. Maybe you have a repetitive syndrome. Raira has been president before in 1982 he was for a few hours in 2007 he was even sent a guard of honor to inspect in karen as the results were being tabulated and even referred to as president (jakoyo midiwo tried to prevent the presidential guard from carrying on but was thrown out of the conpound)
Let me be clear i am not against Raira presidency I AM AGAINST the addict/his family getting any position 2022

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 09:49:05 AM »
I think Robina you need to take those meds instead. Raila Odinga will never become PORK. He is just being played.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 04:28:04 PM »
It seems like the more you say Raila will never be president, the more his prospects for being one increases.  Keep on saying it, and he may just become president. Don't worry, you are in good company. I remember saying that Ouru will never be president. I did not appreciate the power of rigging back then.

I think Robina you need to take those meds instead. Raila Odinga will never become PORK. He is just being played.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 07:15:21 PM »
Raila will lose terribly next election because Uhuru will dump him and he already dumped the opposition.
It seems like the more you say Raila will never be president, the more his prospects for being one increases.  Keep on saying it, and he may just become president. Don't worry, you are in good company. I remember saying that Ouru will never be president. I did not appreciate the power of rigging back then.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 08:46:53 PM »
Martha Karua
Who is she? She couldn't even secure a governor position. Her ego still makes her think she matters.

The constitution will be changed with or without her support. She lost a referendum during Kibaki time so going by that record she cannot be relied on

Right now there is no group that can stop Uhuru from Amending the constitution. If you want this to be stopped you need to co-opt Raila

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 09:24:02 PM »
Martha Karua
Who is she? She couldn't even secure a governor position. Her ego still makes her think she matters.

The constitution will be changed with or without her support. She lost a referendum during Kibaki time so going by that record she cannot be relied on

Right now there is no group that can stop Uhuru from Amending the constitution. If you want this to be stopped you need to co-opt Raila
My friend Raira will deal you a knockout blow mjaribu kurudi kwa hustler Ruto, it will be too late what will happen i can bet elite kikuyu will be for first time isolated and vulnerable, you will be brought to earth 2022. Watch this space....

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2020, 09:41:06 PM »
Martha Karua

My friend Raira will deal you a knockout blow mjaribu kurudi kwa hustler Ruto, it will be too late what will happen i can bet elite kikuyu will be for first time isolated and vulnerable, you will be brought to earth 2022. Watch this space....

All I am saying is that Uhuru has consolidated power and no one other Raila is about to challenge him