Author Topic: What is the nature of uhuru and ruto fallout  (Read 2470 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
What is the nature of uhuru and ruto fallout
« on: May 22, 2020, 05:27:35 PM »
I just saw kikuyu bloggers allege that ruto tried to assassinate uhuru. The plans were leaked by uganda intelligence. Something went down between the two. One blogger aligned to kibicho said a year ago that the issue was so agrievious it cant be reconciled.

Right now i think uhuru is showing some flex. I heard jets have scrambled all over kiambu and some parts of nairobi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: What is the nature of uhuru and ruto fallout
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 05:29:47 PM »
I heard Kalenjin blogger say kuna maasai wa Ruto anauwa watu sana :) labda huyu was to assisinate Uhuru. I think we are going into dangerous territory ..led by Kibicho and the drunkard Uhuru.
I just saw kikuyu bloggers allege that ruto tried to assassinate uhuru. The plans were leaked by uganda intelligence. Something went down between the two. One blogger aligned to kibicho said a year ago that the issue was so agrievious it cant be reconciled.

Right now i think uhuru is showing some flex. I heard jets have scrambled all over kiambu and some parts of nairobi

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 05:36:26 PM »
Those kind of rumors are flying around. Initially it was maybe  Ruto munched mama beyond zero and wanjohi found out

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 05:54:07 PM »
For sure what caused this rift? I think it something personal. Did uhuru brief ruto on his handshake? Now the one on assissnation is coming from someone with a bit of credibility so it could be near the truth

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 05:57:13 PM »
Uhuru started Kiburi from day one after winning the re-election - before SCORK annulled his win. This propaganda is just an attempt to bring something after "thief or corrupt" didn't work.

For sure what caused this rift? I think it something personal. Did uhuru brief ruto on his handshake? Now the one on assissnation is coming from someone with a bit of credibility so it could be near the truth

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 06:19:59 PM »
Uhuru started Kiburi from day one after winning the re-election - before SCORK annulled his win. This propaganda is just an attempt to bring something after "thief or corrupt" didn't work.

This is out of character for uhuru. There got be something

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 06:31:06 PM »
Beyond refusing to share power and money?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 06:36:35 PM »
Uhuru has lit up the fire It will end up with ichaweri burning

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 06:55:51 PM »
Beyond refusing to share power and money?

Not really. Uhuru is not motivated by money like mum. He is very chill and would eat bread with water if he has to. Do you know in the 90s he used to hangout in the ghettos just to have a feel of life outside. He is your typical addict, very harmless

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 07:00:44 PM »
He changed with SGR. Ask Jimmy Wanjigi. When you get 30B cash...in one day..it changes you.
Not really. Uhuru is not motivated by money like mum. He is very chill and would eat bread with water if he has to. Do you know in the 90s he used to hangout in the ghettos just to have a feel of life outside. He is your typical addict, very harmless

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 07:25:10 PM »
Uhuru has no sgr money. If he did it would have leaked properly..the days of stealing like that are long gone

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 07:27:38 PM »
Pundit there is some crediblelty to assissination plot claims...no the issue is out and it a matter of time it is refuted or proved

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 07:32:36 PM »
That's pure garbage my friend. The intelligence network that uhuru has assembled in kenya is  second to none. Ruto has been loyal but uhuru has to keep the promise he made to Moi. Nothing personal just paying back old debt.

Pundit there is some crediblelty to assissination plot claims...no the issue is out and it a matter of time it is refuted or proved

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 07:42:10 PM »
That's pure garbage my friend. The intelligence network that uhuru has assembled in kenya is  second to none. Ruto has been loyal but uhuru has to keep the promise he made to Moi. Nothing personal just paying back old debt.

Moi is dead..moi hasnt been a factor since 2000

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 07:47:40 PM »
Okay. So world bank is reporting 320B is stashed abroad. 3B dollars but you think 300M is a lot of money.

Uhuru snatched 5B dollars worth of project from Wanjigi. The going rate for managing such contract is 10%.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001234793/how-uhuru-snatched-sh500bn-sgr-deal-from-raila-man

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 07:54:48 PM »
Okay. So world bank is reporting 320B is stashed abroad. 3B dollars but you think 300M is a lot of money.

Uhuru snatched 5B dollars worth of project from Wanjigi. The going rate for managing such contract is 10%.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001234793/how-uhuru-snatched-sh500bn-sgr-deal-from-raila-man

That 300 billion has been offshore since kroll days