Author Topic: Kindiki ouster  (Read 4077 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kindiki ouster
« on: May 22, 2020, 04:02:26 PM »
Look like Prof Kindiki is gone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kindiki ouster
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 04:04:32 PM »
Kihika daughter really making a passionate plea. I think she has Nakuru governorship for taking.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 04:08:51 PM »
Look like Prof Kindiki is gone.
Yep i understand nasa and pro uhuru jubille werw in statehouse a few hours ago to touch base. He is gone. Wonder who the addict will put as replacement.
Uhuru will be senile by 65years you can tell the grey matter has diminished. How will he go to meru or tharaka nithi? The guy in his drunken stupor is making failed moves.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 04:12:01 PM »
That tough because both Meru senators are stubborn. But lets wait for the vote -2/3 is not easy.
Yep i understand nasa and pro uhuru jubille werw in statehouse a few hours ago to touch base. He is gone. Wonder who the addict will put as replacement.
Uhuru will be senile by 65years you can tell the grey matter has diminished. How will he go to meru or tharaka nithi? The guy in his drunken stupor is making failed moves.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 04:18:36 PM »
Did you see lusaka receiving a call from statehouse apparently urging him to swiftly impeach Kindiki. Lusaka is now a sissy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 04:35:53 PM »
Linturi nearly cries. Njuri njeke - kwani this position is that important.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
Linturi nearly cries. Njuri njeke - kwani this position is that important.
Its the betrayal stab in the back. Merus are every emotional when it comes to be stabbed in the back or betrayed and thata why there is alot of killing/homicide in meru coz people trust easily and when betrayed can't take it.
Actually that's main difference between merus and kikuyu. Kikuyu handle betrayal very modest as it has been part of their culture but merus don't betray its a curse. You remember once how Ruto said merus are so loyal you tell them to kill someone they do it.. I think i have that clip somewhere

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 04:45:11 PM »
You need to bring back Jackson Angaine :)
Kalenjin - we are taking Uhuru betrayal in stride.
Kalenjin - we are taught to display ZERO emotion.
That is how to run 40Km tarmac :) - you need to be mentally tough.
We are only allowed to be emotional when your mother or something like dies.
Its the betrayal stab in the back. Merus are every emotional when it comes to be stabbed in the back or betrayed and thata why there is alot of killing/homicide in meru coz people trust easily and when betrayed can't take it.
Actually that's main difference between merus and kikuyu. Kikuyu handle betrayal very modest as it has been part of their culture but merus don't betray its a curse. You remember once how Ruto said merus are so loyal you tell them to kill someone they do it.. I think i have that clip somewhere

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 04:51:46 PM »
You need to bring back Jackson Angaine :)
Kalenjin - we are taking Uhuru betrayal in stride.
Kalenjin - we are taught to display ZERO emotion.
That is how to run 40Km tarmac :) - you need to be mental tough.
We are only allowed to be emotional when your mother or something like dies.
Anagine was a very rogue politician Kenyatta couldn't even tame him beberu sent kenyatta to try to control him to no avail. Yes Kalenjin are very level headed and calm showing no emotions totally opposite of merus.
Your definition of mentally tough kinda beats me. I wont define it that way. In my opinion mental strength is ability to stick to ones virtues rules or standing. And thats how merus are they wont betray if they have your trust but if you break it you face consequences

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 04:53:31 PM »
Kalenjins are good at hiding emotions. Kikuyus have the ability to carry a grudge for centuries. You fight a kikuyu you got watch your back for ever

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 04:56:01 PM »
Kalenjins are good at hiding emotions. Kikuyus have the ability to carry a grudge for centuries. You fight a kikuyu you got watch your back for ever
Well said. Cant add more. But nowadays the kikuyu youth i see are hopeless getting wasted.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 04:56:55 PM »
Yes, I remember Angaine. Kalenjin are taught to 'eat' their anger or betrayal (direct translation) or to tie their stomach (kalenjin saying) - and to plan their revenge. While in Meru a cop will be cut directly - if you go to Bomet - as police officer and harass people - you'll not be touched - but wacha stima ipotea siku moja ama upatikane wrong side - you'll be beaten blue - with iron rods and name it - broken forever- I have seen cops who are harsh - timed in corridors and beaten blu -. Kikuyus are also like that - they plan and scheme their revenge.

Anagine was a very rogue politician Kenyatta couldn't even tame him beberu sent kenyatta to try to control him to no avail. Yes Kalenjin are very level headed and calm showing no emotions totally opposite of merus

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 05:01:05 PM »
Yes Kikuyu can keep grudges - for Kalenjin - we keep temporary grudges - and if somehow say sorry or someone else ask for their sorry or we revenge - it over.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 05:06:05 PM »
And thats why you see its kikuyus and kalenjin ruling this country that what it takes to be Supreme no joke keeping enemies close.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 05:14:33 PM »
Kikuyus and Nandi use to do this to Arab slave traders. Both would lie to them -that they were stashes of ivory - and all they needed was to bring their goods - for exchange - and they would be murdered - and their goods seized. Don't trust their word. Nandis especially are some of most crooked people I know of - if you visit their house - he can talk in coded language to his wife - and tell him either to bring food or postpone lunch or something he doesn't like you - all while smiling :). Nandi and other kalenjin to small extent have coded language for everything. They can smile when they are supposed to be angry. In fact the name Nandi is Arabic - for some rapacious bird that act to be all nice :) - and Arabs named Nandi for that reason. The British had lot of trouble dealing with Nandis stone age men - because of their conniving nature - they would fake weakness - only to ambush you - and kill you.
And thats why you see its kikuyus and kalenjin ruling this country that what it takes to be Supreme no joke keeping enemies close.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 06:34:08 PM »
Kindiki out. 54 versu 7.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 06:38:41 PM »
Kindiki out. 54 versu 7.
Yes its done now to the next phase of this. I would love to hear the addict speak. But why don't they make voting secret.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2020, 06:43:05 PM »
Parliament is next. They must be emboldened with NASA support - and will even attempt to impeach Ruto now.
Yes its done now to the next phase of this. I would love to hear the addict speak. But why don't they make voting secret.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2020, 07:26:07 PM »
My fren. Game over. How will you push back with only 7 senators? How fast numbers evaporate....maajabu
Kindiki out. 54 versu 7.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2020, 07:28:01 PM »
At this rate Gideon will be DPORK before December. Stars are aligned for giteon.

Parliament is next. They must be emboldened with NASA support - and will even attempt to impeach Ruto now.