Author Topic: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts  (Read 11854 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2020, 01:26:45 AM »
It is well known that yours and Raila's thinking is that Gema will eventually "see the right.." and support Uhuru. This time IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
I personally have never even seen/heard/experienced INSULTS being directed at a politician like torrent of insults that are being hurled at Uhuru Jameson Konyagi. From popular social media forwards, to tweets, to comments sections of news mentioning him and radio call-ins. It's terrible. He has lost all respect. And mind you, there is no one organising  these people; it's purely grassroot disgust.

And i say this even when i compare insults hurled at Raila during campaigns. It's simply incredible.

Find sometime and notice public anger/disgust.

Then its truly weird what's happening; ODM/Raila on one hand have been trumpeting that Mt. Kenya CANNOT SUPPORT anyone else for President; that they are tribal to the core; that they cannot honour a political deal; AT THE SAME TIME busy making alliance with Uhuru to betray Ruto/Kalenjin hoping Gema will go along; THEN they taunting Kalenjins that "You see, WE TOLD YOU SO! Hawa watu hawawezi peana hio kiti..." And then ODM/Raila are perplexed WHY MT. KENYA is still WITH RUTO.  Miguna Miguna has an almost accurate phrase to describe Raila as  A POLITICAL CONMAN.

Kichwa, Gema is NOT boarding that Uhuru/Raila Train or Reggae. It will NOT happen. And i can bet you on this....

FREE ADVICE TO RAILA; : Abandon Uhuru Jameson Konyangi and let him retire. Then if you want Mt. Kenya support get there yourself and sell yourself and your ideas. And also find out why so many find it hard to support you. Since this Handshake, you have never tried to woo or explain to Mt. Kenya what's all about. Neither has your plastic brother bothered explain it or explain WHY Ruto is suddenly the BAD GUY. IN SHORT, GO TO MT. KENYA AND CONVINCE WHY YOU ARE BETTER THAN RUTO.
FOLLOWING Uhuru Wanjohi is definitely a route to nowhere. You will only enjoy state power/machinery and of course lots of shillings that comes with it BUT ONLY for 2years. 

The notion that Gema will choose Ruto over Ouru is laughable. I remember you lecturing me over and over again about the fact that  the tribe is the most reliable indicator of how Kenyans vote.  What changed? Ruto?

Maybe kamwana is a fool listening to misinformed idiots.  OR he has been convinced that inclusion outside GEMA is the sustainable way to go. 

He has been in 3 contested elections since 2013.  With maxed out GEMA/Kalenjin support.  In only the boycotted one was he confident enough to share the information in the server :D.  It’s the only one he won.  Me thinks he is not being foolish.

Furthermore- only Garliv and Njuri Ncheke are keenly aware of the said grassroots hostility against Uhuru. For proof they have had La Mada, gutter stories written by Itumbi, a tweet about chiefs vetting people at Kirinyaga stadium. All we see in the real world is GEMA créme rejecting Ruto, insulting him and now openly battering him. The almighty Ruto won’t take on the lameduck Uhuru for some reason... while even a driver or cleaner backing the hustler is clearly marked.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2020, 02:52:02 AM »
It is well known that yours and Raila's thinking is that Gema will eventually "see the right.." and support Uhuru. This time IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
I personally have never even seen/heard/experienced INSULTS being directed at a politician like torrent of insults that are being hurled at Uhuru Jameson Konyagi. From popular social media forwards, to tweets, to comments sections of news mentioning him and radio call-ins. It's terrible. He has lost all respect. And mind you, there is no one organising  these people; it's purely grassroot disgust.

And i say this even when i compare insults hurled at Raila during campaigns. It's simply incredible.

Then its truly weird what's happening; ODM/Raila on one hand have been trumpeting that Mt. Kenya CANNOT SUPPORT anyone else for President; that they are tribal to the core; that they cannot honour a political deal; AT THE SAME TIME busy making alliance with Uhuru to betray Ruto/Kalenjin hoping Gema will go along; THEN they taunting Kalenjins that "You see, WE TOLD YOU SO! Hawa watu hawawezi peana hio kiti..." And then ODM/Raila are perplexed WHY MT. KENYA is still WITH RUTO.  Miguna Miguna has an almost accurate phrase to describe Raila as  A POLITICAL CONMAN.

Kichwa, Gema is NOT boarding that Uhuru/Raila Train or Reggae. It will NOT happen. And i can bet you on this....

FREE ADVICE TO RAILA; : Abandon Uhuru Jameson Konyangi and let him retire. Then if you want Mt. Kenya support get there yourself and sell yourself and your ideas. And also find out why so many find it hard to support you. Since this Handshake, you have never tried to woo or explain to Mt. Kenya what's all about. Neither has your plastic brother bothered explain it or explain WHY Ruto is suddenly the BAD GUY. IN SHORT, GO TO MT. KENYA AND CONVINCE WHY YOU ARE BETTER THAN RUTO.
FOLLOWING Uhuru Wanjohi is definitely a route to nowhere. You will only enjoy state power/machinery and of course lots of shillings that comes with it BUT ONLY for 2years. 

The notion that Gema will choose Ruto over Ouru is laughable. I remember you lecturing me over and over again about the fact that  the tribe is the most reliable indicator of how Kenyans vote.  What changed? Ruto?

Maybe kamwana is a fool listening to misinformed idiots.  OR he has been convinced that inclusion outside GEMA is the sustainable way to go. 

He has been in 3 contested elections since 2013.  With maxed out GEMA/Kalenjin support.  In only the boycotted one was he confident enough to share the information in the server :D .  It’s the only one he won.  Me thinks he is not being foolish.

Furthermore- only Garliv and Njuri Ncheke are keenly aware of the said grassroots hostility against Uhuru. For proof they have had La Mada, gutter stories written by Itumbi, a tweet about chiefs vetting people at Kirinyaga stadium. All we see in the real world is GEMA créme rejecting Ruto, insulting him and now openly battering him. The almighty Ruto won’t take on the lameduck Uhuru for some reason... while even a driver or cleaner backing the hustler is clearly marked.

The hustler is apparently out of cards.  Maybe he has 1 million hostages.  But, supposing that is even a thing, how do you play the hostage card when everybody is talking unity?  You play right into the BBI playbook.  I saw his attack dogs saying they will work with serikali.  It's pretty shocking how the tables have turned *SMDH*.

I don't know what the final game plan is(apart from hustler is not in it), but if kamwana has the goodwill of NASA honchos, there is really nothing to stop them from getting certain shit done, including even postponing elections until things are in place.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2020, 07:54:50 AM »
Can GEMA lait sustain the anger against it's elite without alternative leadership? That is the big question.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2020, 09:11:41 AM »
Mt Kenya and 2022 vote will just turn out like parliament and Kibra rout. It the same Kenya, same machinery, same landscape, same folks. Ruto phantom "numbers" are flanking the test badly
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2020, 11:41:54 AM »
You may not believe it, but Mt. Kenya has been relying on grassroort "feelings.." to reject Uhuru/Raila/BBI. And he has tried everything for the last almost 3 years and yet, he has not even been able to parade Raila and their BBI. That should tell you something.

People have accepted that THIS TIME they will support Ruto. It is good if someone popular get DP position but the focus is that MARA HII TUKO NA RUTO. You also do realize that it is because of GEMA consistent support that Uhuru and his group of henchmen have decided TIME IS FLYING AND THEY NEED TO ACT. If Gema had followed Uhuru to his dalliance with RAO then Ruto would be considered as "contained within his Kalenjin people..." He would not be having it this rough. Despite their public arrogance Uhuru henchmen akina Nancy, Kibicho, Murathe and NIS researchers THEY ALL AGREE/ADMIT GEMA WAKO NA RUTO.
Check Mutahi Ngunyi tweets of late; he has now resorted to insulting Gema/Kikuyu for following Ruto. He thinks people are mad. And this is the man who recently got some office at State House as political advisor. Nothing is working for them to win the masses and they know it!

In my opinion, what can spoil/mess that is if Ruto goes ahead and get into alliance with Raila. That would easily change his support. The other thing is if Ruto himself decides not to run for President and then the ground would have to find where to land.

Another factor is IF Uhuru/Raila manage to amend the constitution and usher in PM and whatnots. No one is sure how that would change moods on the ground. But one thing is clear: BETTER SOMEONE ELSE BUT NOT UHURU.

Can GEMA lait sustain the anger against it's elite without alternative leadership? That is the big question.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2020, 12:32:18 PM »
Yes I agree, selling Raila is crossing the redline, and Ruto should not worry about that. I also don't think Uhuru is into selling Raila. GEMA elite fears Raila more than GEMA laity.

So we still need to figure out the Uhuru gameplan here. If he is playing politics so he can bank as much money as possible before retiring - then Ruto has to avoid any confrontation with him. Give him enough time to rule and loot as he wish.

If the plan is to prop Gideon Moi - Ruto can go to bed and wake up as president 2yrs from now.

If the plan is to prop another GEMA or even Kalonzo - Ruto has to think about plan B that includes working with Raila. That plan is most dangerous because GEMA could finally listen to Uhuru.

If the plan is to amend the Katiba and ensure Uhuru remains as PORK - that won't happen - that nuclear civil war option

If it comes back as PM - that too is laughable -

You may not believe it, but Mt. Kenya has been relying on grassroort "feelings.." to reject Uhuru/Raila/BBI. And he has tried everything for the last almost 3 years and yet, he has not even been able to parade Raila and their BBI. That should tell you something.

People have accepted that THIS TIME they will support Ruto. It is good if someone popular get DP position but the focus is that MARA HII TUKO NA RUTO. You also do realize that it is because of GEMA consistent support that Uhuru and his group of henchmen have decided TIME IS FLYING AND THEY NEED TO ACT. If Gema had followed Uhuru to his dalliance with RAO then Ruto would be considered as "contained within his Kalenjin people..." He would not be having it this rough. Despite their public arrogance Uhuru henchmen akina Nancy, Kibicho, Murathe and NIS researchers THEY ALL AGREE/ADMIT GEMA WAKO NA RUTO.
Check Mutahi Ngunyi tweets of late; he has now resorted to insulting Gema/Kikuyu for following Ruto. He thinks people are mad. And this is the man who recently got some office at State House as political advisor. Nothing is working for them to win the masses and they know it!

In my opinion, what can spoil/mess that is if Ruto goes ahead and get into alliance with Raila. That would easily change his support. The other thing is if Ruto himself decides not to run for President and then the ground would have to find where to land.

Another factor is IF Uhuru/Raila manage to amend the constitution and usher in PM and whatnots. No one is sure how that would change moods on the ground. But one thing is clear: BETTER SOMEONE ELSE BUT NOT UHURU.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2020, 02:16:20 PM »
At this point in mt. Kenya what we will never accept is for Uhuru to remain in position of power be it Pork or PM that will be lighting a fire that will end up burning Gatundu down

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2020, 02:41:24 PM »
Some thoughts and rumblings...

1. Am now disabused of the fact that Gema elite fear Raila that much. They used him as a political scarecrow but i have come to realize they don't fear Raila. They fear his UNPREDICTABILITY but they don't REALLY fear him. Unfortunately or fortunately their campaign to use Raila as scarecrow has been very successful such that Raila is just the MOST polarizing figure to market in Mt. Kenya Region.

2. Gema elite and hosts of others TRULY FEAR RUTO AS PRESIDENT. This I have learnt in the last two years. They truly fear Ruto as a dictator. They view him as a pretender and once he takes power he will go after them. AND TRULY TRULY this is at the HEART OF KENYATTA FAMILY FEAR. This i have learnt of late from top honchos. Equally Raila's own Mafia doesn't want Ruto as President. They equally say "haka kamtu will be the worst dictator.."

3. I have also realized for all the talk of demonizing Raila, NO ONE HAS TRIED TO REPOSSESS his wealth. Few years ago, yours truly had an opportunity to witness how some deal was being executed between Gemas who publicly insult Raila and his henchmen. For Ruto, these mafias are ready to "repossess his property" and "sources of his funds..." That says a lot. Incredibly they still don't believe Ruto has GENUINE POLITICAL SUPPORT. They still believe he "bought people off..." Same thing they have NEVER ACCEPTED THAT RUTO TOOK OVER KALENJIN NATION. They are like; who's Ruto? he just got lucky and lied to people that he is Samoei..." Or such talk. That is part of the reason they want to INSTALL GIDEON.

So it is not for nothing that Ruto is viewed as leading HUSTLER NATION VS DYNASTIES; I have realised Dynasties are the ones truly obsessed with their entitlement. It is truly some ideological battle here. 

Even RIGHT NOW, their attitude is "wacha watu waone who's Rais uone ata Kales wakiachana na Ruto..." Unfortunately these are fantasies but from people who are actually making decisions or have influences.

4. From where i sit, I submit that Uhuru's MAIN CONCERN is to protect their wealth and they view Ruto as simply not trustworthy (as some dangerous usurper). And therefore they get into alliance with Raila to neutralize Ruto and at the same time maneuver to still be in power. If all these fail: then Raila is more trustworthy in protecting their interests than Ruto. I know this seems strange but from associating with some of these people for the last few years, I am truly confident that's what's at the heart of all this.
It is like Moi who made people believe that he was always against Gema, but at the end he schemed to have Gema elite take over from him.

5. GM is being "promoted" and given visibility so as to "prepare Kalenjins into accepting GM as leader of Kales..", if not NOW then LATER such that by the time Uhuru/Raila are done with their PM/President combo, Ruto will be "finished..."

Yes I agree, selling Raila is crossing the redline, and Ruto should not worry about that. I also don't think Uhuru is into selling Raila. GEMA elite fears Raila more than GEMA laity.

So we still need to figure out the Uhuru gameplan here. If he is playing politics so he can bank as much money as possible before retiring - then Ruto has to avoid any confrontation with him. Give him enough time to rule and loot as he wish.

If the plan is to prop Gideon Moi - Ruto can go to bed and wake up as president 2yrs from now.

If the plan is to prop another GEMA or even Kalonzo - Ruto has to think about plan B that includes working with Raila. That plan is most dangerous because GEMA could finally listen to Uhuru.

If the plan is to amend the Katiba and ensure Uhuru remains as PORK - that won't happen - that nuclear civil war option

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2020, 03:08:18 PM »
Let me summarize.

Raila is a package. Raila comes with his virulent angry supporters who feel  they've been mistreated for so long. I don't think any of you understand that. Ruto may do this or that - but he will not incite the public against you. That is Raila power. Raila has automatons ready to do anything.

Raila will suffocate you - in one year - you'd wish you were not a Kenyan.

The fear against Raila is not irrational.  It's very real. Raila will lead a revolution - in 5yrs - the rich will be poor - and poor even poorer.

Raila already sworn himself the people president - just imagine if he become the real president - he will basically take your land or incite the public to take it - you choose.

See how the man has CRUSHED dissidents in Nyanza and he is just opposition figure. Give Raila PORK power - and you'll see Magufuli 10 times. Even Nipate.org - you won't be able to write anything anti-goverment.

But like in 2007 - I am willing to support Raila - if GEMA wants some more lessons. GEMA arrogance and hubris had gone off the cliff before 2007 but if they still want some more lesson on humility - President Raila will deliver than in exactly six months.

1. Am now disabused of the fact that Gema elite fear Raila that much. They used him as a political scarecrow but i have come to realize they don't fear Raila. They fear his UNPREDICTABILITY but they don't REALLY fear him. Unfortunately or fortunately their campaign to use Raila as scarecrow has been very successful such that Raila is just the MOST polarizing figure to market in Mt. Kenya Region.

2. Gema elite and hosts of others TRULY FEAR RUTO AS PRESIDENT. This I have learnt in the last two years. They truly fear Ruto as a dictator. They view him as a pretender and once he takes power he will go after them. AND TRULY TRULY this is at the HEART OF KENYATTA FAMILY FEAR. This i have learnt of late from top honchos. Equally Raila's own Mafia doesn't want Ruto as President. They equally say "haka kamtu will be the worst dictator.."

3. I have also realized for all the talk of demonizing Raila, NO ONE HAS TRIED TO REPOSSESS his wealth. Few years ago, yours truly had an opportunity to witness how some deal was being executed between Gemas who publicly insult Raila and his henchmen. For Ruto, these mafias are ready to "repossess his property" and "sources of his funds..." That says a lot. Incredibly they still don't believe Ruto has GENUINE POLITICAL SUPPORT. They still believe he "bought people off..." Same thing they have NEVER ACCEPTED THAT RUTO TOOK OVER KALENJIN NATION. They are like; who's Ruto? he just got lucky and lied to people that he is Samoei..." Or such talk. That is part of the reason they want to INSTALL GIDEON.

So it is not for nothing that Ruto is viewed as leading HUSTLER NATION VS DYNASTIES; I have realised Dynasties are the ones truly obsessed with their entitlement. It is truly some ideological battle here. 

Even RIGHT NOW, their attitude is "wacha watu waone who's Rais uone ata Kales wakiachana na Ruto..." Unfortunately these are fantasies but from people who are actually making decisions or have influences.

4. From where i sit, I submit that Uhuru's MAIN CONCERN is to protect their wealth and they view Ruto as simply not trustworthy (as some dangerous usurper). And therefore they get into alliance with Raila to neutralize Ruto and at the same time maneuver to still be in power. If all these fail: then Raila is more trustworthy in protecting their interests than Ruto. I know this seems strange but from associating with some of these people for the last few years, I am truly confident that's what's at the heart of all this.
It is like Moi who made people believe that he was always against Gema, but at the end he schemed to have Gema elite take over from him.

5. GM is being "promoted" and given visibility so as to "prepare Kalenjins into accepting GM as leader of Kales..", if not NOW then LATER such that by the time Uhuru/Raila are done with their PM/President combo, Ruto will be "finished..."

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2020, 03:34:41 PM »
We been singing this here: Ruto is more feared, loathed and distrusted by GEMA oligarchs than Raila. They (GEMA elites) are whipping the ground against the hustler slow but sure.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2020, 03:39:16 PM »
Nonsense. What evidence backs your spin? The actions of Uhuru and GEMA oligarchs tells us who is loathed or distrusted. Only the regular Kamaus believe Raila is bad after years of demonizing. The machinery is ranged against Ruto now and he is the new Enemy of the State.

Let me summarize.

Raila is a package. Raila comes with his virulent angry supporters who feel  they've been mistreated for so long. I don't think any of you understand that. Ruto may do this or that - but he will not incite the public against you. That is Raila power. Raila has automatons ready to do anything.

The fear against Raila is not irrational.  It's very real. Raila will lead a revolution - in 5yrs - the rich will be poor - and poor even poorer.

Raila already sworn himself the people president - just imagine if he become the real president - he will basically take your land or incite the public to take it - you choose.

See how the man has CRUSHED dissidents in Nyanza and he is just opposition figure. Give Raila PORK power - and you'll see Magufuli 10 times. Even Nipate.org - you won't be able to write anything anti-goverment.

But like in 2007 - I am willing to support Raila - if GEMA wants some more lessons. GEMA arrogance and hubris had gone off the cliff before 2007 but if they still want some more lesson on humility - President Raila will deliver than in exactly six months.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2020, 03:41:13 PM »
Ruto makelele crew whining... oppose GNU. Beg Uhuru to spare Ruto. Incoherently spin Uhurutopia and blame Raila for everything.

Ruto allies on wrangles in Jubilee

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2020, 04:20:03 PM »
Let me summarize.

:D So, which is it? We've heard from you that Ruto has 1 million warriors who will kill RV Gema and secede from Kenya if Ruto is not president. I remember for years you were laughing at Luo being only able to "throw stones" and not having real gumption for resistance, unlike Kalenjin who were bonafide warriors. U trying to spin the "fear Raila" card is therefore just funny, dude. Do Gema have to worry more over 1 million RV warriors or Raila automatons? Can't have it both ways.

Garliv is catching the plot. Of course any idiot knew Raila demonization were lies, they just held on to that strong Kenyan brew called "Mtu wetu." The guys in power fear Ruto for the same reasons I do, reasons Pundit played a major part in lodging in my brain, back when he thought there was no way Uhuru wouldn't back RVGema 50/50 deal. You guys were pushing for open abuse of power, had it in for the Supreme Court "after elections, when we have 2/3rds parliament, ngoja tu," were eager for police to kill Luos wantonly, just the other day were openly supporting corruption hadharani in a way even Moi knew not to do, and even wanted Raila to pay a personal price like jail out of vindictiveness.:D

If Ruto was as careless with his suggestions for going after the then enemy within Jubilee btw 2013-2017 as you were on nipate, he spooked enough people. Like he spooked Raila in 2007 when he wanted him to be sworn in by a judge in the middle of PEV. This class may abuse each other huku nje, but they know they won't really go after each other's necks. In fact, they fully expect to make new deals after elections. They never feared Raila would be 'vengeful', what rubbish Gema were sold. I mean, he was the one who said "Leave Mzee alone!" when NARC tried to get Moi summoned to the Goldenberg Commission. :D Even though Mzee had him jailed and tortured. If he ever had beef with anyone, wouldn't it be Moi? It was always lies most people in Kenya knew. But if Ruto talked like kina Pundit used to talk huko 'ndani,' he highlighted himself as the true threat; i.e., the guy no wants to possess the state machinery..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »
Okay. These are just our opinion. Nipate has readership of 30 people. Don't make it life n death like Robina.
Let me summarize.

:D So, which is it? We've heard from you that Ruto has 1 million warriors who will kill RV Gema and cessede from Kenya if Ruto is not president. I remember for years you were laughing at Luo being only able to "throw stones" and not have real power to resist, unlike Kalenjin. U trying to spin the "fear Raila" card is therefore just funny, dude. Do Gema have to worry more over 1 million warriors or Raila automatons? Can't have it both ways.

Garliv is catching the plot. Of course any idiot knew Raila demonization were lies, they just held on to that strong Kenya brew called "Mtu wetu." The guys in power fear Ruto for the same reasons I do, reasons Pundit played a major part in lodging in my brain, back when he thought there was no way Uhuru wouldn't back RVGema 50/50 deal. You guys were pushing for open abuse of power, had it in for the Supreme Court "after elections, when we have 2/3rds parliament, ngoja tu" were eager for police to kill Luos wantonly, just the other day were openly supporting corruption hadharani in a way even Moi knew not to do, and even wanted Raila to pay a personal price like jail. :D If Ruto was as careless with his suggestions for going after the then enemy within Jubilee btw 2013-2017 as you were on nipate, he spooked enough people. Like he spooked Raila in 2007 when he wanted him to be sworn in by a judge in the middle of PEV.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2020, 04:44:01 PM »
I personally am with you. 100%. Raila can dine with you and in afternoon he set all manners of propaganda and goons on you. To finish you completely. I have no doubt between Raila and Ruto, the former would without hesitation "rudisha mali ya umma" that Kenyatta grabbed. But that's me; Kenyattas have decided heri Raila.. Anyway, its said when gods want to destroy someone, they first make them mad... Kenyattas have gone bonkers..

But truth be told, those surrounding Uhuru and some more tenderpreneurs and conmen/women have since 2002 (When Raila was minister of Roads under NARC) doing deals with him plus when he as the PM Office (ask Miguna Miguna) that they view him as no longer a threat and part of grabbing elite.  Watakula pamoja. And the rest of the stuffs  wanasema like Michuki once commented that when unapiga siasa you can say anything.

Ruto support in Mt. Kenya is overwhelmingly grassroot. The support for Ruto is like fanatical following of Kenneth Matiba. And soon or later THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL.

Let me summarize.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2020, 04:58:44 PM »
I don't  think GEMA elite are that stupid. They know Raila and they know what they have done to Raila and Luos. I don't buy it. So I think there are other cards being played here. Raila is just being used. If they trust Raila - he should be inside gov tent-like really inside like Ruto was.

There are two serious choices for 2022 - Raila or Ruto. GEMA can bring in one of their own or promote Kalonzo or Gideon Moi - if they fear Raila or Ruto.

Ruto has grassroots support - but without a man to rally that support around - it will be hard to sustain it. He badly need Kiunjuri or someone to step up. It could even be 30yr old - but basically the revolution need a leader.

I personally am with you. 100%. Raila can dine with you and in afternoon he set all manners of propaganda and goons on you. To finish you completely. I have no doubt between Raila and Ruto, the former would without hesitation "rudisha mali ya umma" that Kenyatta grabbed. But that's me; Kenyattas have decided heri Raila.. Anyway, its said when gods want to destroy someone, they first make them mad... Kenyattas have gone bonkers..

But truth be told, those surrounding Uhuru and some more tenderpreneurs and conmen/women have since 2002 (When Raila was minister of Roads under NARC) doing deals with him plus when he as the PM Office (ask Miguna Miguna) that they view him as no longer a threat and part of grabbing elite.  Watakula pamoja. And the rest of the stuffs  wanasema like Michuki once commented that when unapiga siasa you can say anything.

Ruto support in Mt. Kenya is overwhelmingly grassroot. The support for Ruto is like fanatical following of Kenneth Matiba. And soon or later THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2020, 05:15:20 PM »
I submit that Ruto support is actually HIS OWN support. He may have someone or not, but Ruto support is constant in Gema unless a HUGE SCREW UP happens somewhere. Is it not really incredible that GEMA does not need anyone else to "sell Ruto to them.."  He already won hearts and minds of grassroot. Even if Uhuru was trying to "introduce/sell Ruto" in Gemaland, he'd be laughed out of Gatundu. He would be told "huyu tunamjua..." It is one of the "revolutionary happenings" taking place in Kenya.

If someone had said that Gema would actually abandon Uhuru and even insult him, no one would have believed... But today speak for itself..

For Gema elite; its mostly those who have been following and encircling Uhuru. Those are dumb type like Nancy, Murathe and few other wazees who have no balls to "tell the President" how things truly are. And Uhuru is doing it out of his own and family conviction. These i now know for sure. Like Nancy is sheer fear of Ruto. Remember they have had issues to do with ICC? So you can imagine what they think Ruto would do to them when he takes over. 

NB: PEOPLE CAN BE DUMB; pretty dumb. So don't doubt thinking people can "see what you see" as obvious..

In Mt. Kenya we truly need a Leader to take over. That's not in doubt. Most are timid. And akina Kiunjuri while not bad, they are yet to meet threshold of being truly Mt. Kenya leader. Others were promising like Sweetie Waiguru but it didn't last long; she proved not worthy. Someone is needed. That's why Ruto has been adopted until Gema sort themselves out. And people are happy with that. 

I don't  think GEMA elite are that stupid. They know Raila and they know what they have done to Raila and Luos. I don't buy it. So I think there are other cards being played here. Raila is just being used. If they trust Raila - he should be inside gov tent-like really inside like Ruto was.

There are two serious choices for 2022 - Raila or Ruto. GEMA can bring in one of their own or promote Kalonzo or Gideon Moi - if they fear Raila or Ruto.

Ruto has grassroots support - but without a man to rally that support around - it will be hard to sustain it. He badly need Kiunjuri or someone to step up. It could even be 30yr old - but basically the revolution need a leader.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2020, 05:33:37 PM »
Ruto is now officially an outsider. I used to be one of those who were naïve enough to  believe that one could come from the outside and win the presidency of Kenya like Kibaki did in 2002. After Raila won the 2007, the 2013 and the 2017 , I am much more cynical. Ruto should know better after participating in the stealing of the 2013 and 2017 votes.

Like Bitsmak told you...there are 2 camps here. Those who believe Kenyan elections are won and those like us who knows it's a big sham. The insiders with western help calls the shots.

FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this Uhuru's psychotic episode.

i think it’s the present participle.... the ground is shifting right now.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2020, 05:49:33 PM »
The grassroots will eventually force Uhuru to negotiate with Ruto - if he smart - otherwise a new leader will fill that void. GEMA is crying out for leadership. Even 30yr old like Kiharu Mp can fill it now.

The problem is telling people on their faces that they don't matter - that you have deep state or power or etc - and you don't even attempt to convince them or sell them that future.

I submit that Ruto support is actually HIS OWN support. He may have someone or not, but Ruto support is constant in Gema unless a HUGE SCREW UP happens somewhere. Is it not really incredible that GEMA does not need anyone else to "sell Ruto to them.."  He already won hearts and minds of grassroot. Even if Uhuru was trying to "introduce/sell Ruto" in Gemaland, he'd be laughed out of Gatundu. He would be told "huyu tunamjua..." It is one of the "revolutionary happenings" taking place in Kenya.

If someone had said that Gema would actually abandon Uhuru and even insult him, no one would have believed... But today speak for itself..

For Gema elite; its mostly those who have been following and encircling Uhuru. Those are dumb type like Nancy, Murathe and few other wazees who have no balls to "tell the President" how things truly are. And Uhuru is doing it out of his own and family conviction. These i now know for sure. Like Nancy is sheer fear of Ruto. Remember they have had issues to do with ICC? So you can imagine what they think Ruto would do to them when he takes over. 

NB: PEOPLE CAN BE DUMB; pretty dumb. So don't doubt thinking people can "see what you see" as obvious..

In Mt. Kenya we truly need a Leader to take over. That's not in doubt. Most are timid. And akina Kiunjuri while not bad, they are yet to meet threshold of being truly Mt. Kenya leader. Others were promising like Sweetie Waiguru but it didn't last long; she proved not worthy. Someone is needed. That's why Ruto has been adopted until Gema sort themselves out. And people are happy with that. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2020, 05:55:35 PM »
No my friend. MOAS  predicted Raila would lose 2013 and 2017. It predicted Raila would win 2007 with 45% against 43%. Kenya politics is not rocket science - it tribal maths. Many other tribal MOAS predicted 2017 election to the dot...including one by some Prof in Ireland.

NASA - you need to lick your wounds and face reality.

If elections are stolen like 2007 - it become very apparent to see - the Mps, MCAS, name it - won't tally.

Uhuru won 2013 and 2017 clean clean clean.

Anybody who has studied kenya tribal politics like Prof Hornby and Prof Cheeseman came with same conclusion long before one single vote was cast.
https://www.theelephant.info/features/2017/08/05/the-end-of-the-line-predicting-kenyas-vote-on-august/

Ruto is now officially an outsider. I used to be one of those who were naïve enough to  believe that one could come from the outside and win the presidency of Kenya like Kibaki did in 2002. After Raila won the 2007, the 2013 and the 2017 , I am much more cynical. Ruto should know better after participating in the stealing of the 2013 and 2017 votes.