Author Topic: Welcome New Nipateans!!!  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Welcome New Nipateans!!!
« on: February 16, 2020, 06:07:14 PM »
I noticed new people like Nyakinywa, etc in here. Is it the original Nyaks?
After RCB I decided to stick with Veritas. That site was full of haters. Extremely opinionated individuals.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Welcome New Nipateans!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 06:29:34 PM »
Njamlik personal attacks only messed it up.He started on Omollo, True and the on me.Njamlik vindictive nature suffocate.Onyango oloo created jukwaa coz of it.Then other forums post rcb because he is never nterested in debate but trolling and getting a gang around him to bully you online.I told him like he killed rcb, he would kill nipate.com and nipate.org
.and we would go elsewhere n he would come.. because few people have energy to fight over unlimited cyberspace.Just move.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 06:59:44 PM »
I took Njamlik on and He went Nuclear and threatned to call my employer. The fucker didnt know I didnt work there. So I took him on more. After the owner of Choo.com decided not to do anything, I Flooded that place one day by posting All type violations to get the guy demonetized and banned by host. the place never recovered and I was suprised that it took so long. Njamlik even sent Mil Pol that we talk but I wasnt gonna talk with a terrorist. Njamlik is exhibits traits of a very bad person, A toxic individual

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 07:01:10 PM »
Personally I hate kikuyu tribalists. I actually never even debate them. I cannot justify debating someone with NAZI like traits. There guys from RCB that I would not share space with because I would beat the shit out of them

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 10:02:45 PM »
I took Njamlik on and He went Nuclear and threatned to call my employer. The fucker didnt know I didnt work there. So I took him on more. After the owner of Choo.com decided not to do anything, I Flooded that place one day by posting All type violations to get the guy demonetized and banned by host. the place never recovered and I was suprised that it took so long. Njamlik even sent Mil Pol that we talk but I wasnt gonna talk with a terrorist. Njamlik is exhibits traits of a very bad person, A toxic individual
Precisely. Now I now why you were acting all mad.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 10:25:30 PM »
I tend to stay away from people who are tribalists at all costs. Their world is so narrow that there is not way out. Trump has really opened my eyes wider, so I listen carefully on what comes out of people's mouths.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 04:22:23 PM »
I love this. So good to see so many familiar faces.

Karibu beautiful people !  :*

:welcome:

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 08:58:41 AM »
I tend to stay away from people who are tribalists at all costs. Their world is so narrow that there is not way out. Trump has really opened my eyes wider, so I listen carefully on what comes out of people's mouths.

Explain.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 01:52:52 PM »
After RCB I decided to stick with Veritas. That site was full of haters. Extremely opinionated individuals.

You rarely post these days. Are you a political?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 05:09:14 AM »

You rarely post these days. Are you a political?

i do but i feel like am watching "Groundhog Day" in Kenya politics, so ill throw a word here and there.
Why not strengthen what we have?
former prosecutor sat quietly while the country was in flames now he's supposedly a Maasai leader