Author Topic: 5G networks  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
5G networks
« on: February 12, 2020, 03:15:23 AM »
I understand these networks really rock.!!
They’re much cheaper than the shitty cable. I pay $90/month just to get online and it gives me a crappy 50mps. Movie constantly freezes.
Anyone here experienced the 5G network???
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 02:42:28 PM by Parkerpen »

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: 5G networks
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 12:26:01 PM »
Maan, this shit is going to be a huge public health hazard. Those signals will fry our brains and mess with our bodies internal mechanisms. I don't look forward to it
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 04:31:42 PM »
I understand these networks really rock.!!
They’re much cheaper than the shitty cable. I pay $90/month just to get online and it gives me a crappy 50mps. Movie constantly freezes.
Anyone here experienced the 5G network???

T-Mobile says they have a nationwide network.  I don't use them, so I don't know.  But 50MPS is probably okay for movies that are not 4K UHD.  Xfinity usually has 200 MPS, but that's cable.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 06:50:14 PM »
TMobile is a budget company use AT&T. I quit that junk 10 years ago after my phone calls would drop in my house ..fuck those idiots

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 07:15:59 PM »
Maan, this shit is going to be a huge public health hazard. Those signals will fry our brains and mess with our bodies internal mechanisms. I don't look forward to it
There should be a public inquiry on what mobitech companies are doing to unsuspecting blokes. So much digital junk is being fed into the environment it should concern governments more than climate change hoaxes.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 07:31:39 PM »
There should be a public inquiry on what mobitech companies are doing to unsuspecting blokes. So much digital junk is being fed into the environment it should concern governments more than climate change hoaxes.

You are conspiracy who're. Reminds me of Oldun....bure kabisa

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 08:54:15 PM »

You are conspiracy who're. Reminds me of Oldun....bure kabisa

Lol...
Oldie died with RCB :)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 08:56:22 PM »

I was reading there are three type. One that requires lots of energy to transmit is the bad one

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 08:58:30 PM »
Amazing that a whole learned Kenyan can claim 5G dangers is mere conspiracy theory. Fried brains already. All over the net there are warnings about 5G.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 12:42:48 AM »
Fried brains from where? You are cultish fella