Author Topic: Pundit is a war monger..he thinks he can use kales violence as a way to  (Read 2773 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
To get his god ruto to be supported. He been harping about those tugens and nandis that were evicted from MAU. They are not the first evictees nor are they going to be Last. With moi death comes the death of kalenjin sensenless political clashes. Next time these morons start it. We will mobilize the army and militias from all 30 something tribes to make sure they are displaced out of Kenya for. We will occupy rift valley and you won't do shit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit is a war monger..he thinks he can use kales violence as a way to
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 07:17:16 PM »
Not a valid %s URLI am a PUNDIT. When I say there is a high likelihood of something happening it doesn't mean I approve or condone it. I can tell you for free in case of a fallout btw Ruto and Uhuru - things will go south very quickly. If you disagree - come and I will give you free land in Kapsengere - so you can enjoy the true spirit of Kenya - live anywhere you want.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:55:44 AM »
To get his god ruto to be supported. He been harping about those tugens and nandis that were evicted from MAU. They are not the first evictees nor are they going to be Last. With moi death comes the death of kalenjin sensenless political clashes. Next time these morons start it. We will mobilize the army and militias from all 30 something tribes to make sure they are displaced out of Kenya for. We will occupy rift valley and you won't do shit

:D :D :D

Bantus can't fight for shit first of all. Second, NO other tribe in Kenya is willing to die for uthamaki selfish reign. You will be left holding your nuts.

Kales will chase you proper from rift valley this time for good.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 10:06:25 AM »

Bantus can't fight for shit first of all. Second, NO other tribe in Kenya is willing to die for uthamaki selfish reign. You will be left holding your nuts.

Haha tell Hutus that

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 10:43:07 AM »

Haha tell Hutus that

Hutus can't fight, Kagame kiboko yao.

Now back to Kenya, you better hope shit doesn't go south man because you will be summarily chased from rift valley, Nakuru, Naivasha, coast and all other parts Kenya. You have most to lose, slow your roll.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 10:53:58 AM »
Hutu used to exile tustis at the drop the heart. Now they are running like rats

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 11:26:48 AM »
I don't think you understand what you're talking about. From West Uganda - past Buganda land - when you hit Banyankole land all the way to Burundi and Eastern Congo - Hutus/Ankoles are modern slaves of Tutsis/Hima/Banyamulenges. I think the Tutsi/Himas/ are probably the richest tribe in East Africa coz of that feudal system. I don't think we have anything close to it in Kenya.

The class or tribal divide is shocking....in every village....you'll find Tutsi/Hima owning nearly the whole village, grazing large herds of cattle with huge mansions in mountains tops...and hutus squeezed mostly in valleys cultivating bananas.

More like this

It's like what we had when Mzungu enacted his feudal system here - where one British farmer owned 100,000 acres of land and the natives were squeezed in 10 by 10 in villages or reserves.

Hutu used to exile tustis at the drop the heart. Now they are running like rats

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 12:23:55 PM »
Your right Pundit

That is not new to those of us who have traveled in the great lakes region and Uganda. Tutsis, Himas and Banyamulenges are a priviliged class there. Physical difference is stark too.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 01:40:00 PM »
Your right Pundit

That is not new to those of us who have traveled in the great lakes region and Uganda. Tutsis, Himas and Banyamulenges are a priviliged class there. Physical difference is stark too.

that is news to me but Hutus had unchecked power in 1980s to 1990s and they currently control burundi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 01:48:30 PM »
When democracy or independence was granted - Hutus - as the majority got political power - and they kicked out Tutsi in several genocides - Kagame folks kicked out I guess the 1960s..but structural the society is still stratified in a European style feudal system...with Tutsi at the totem pole..including in Burundi and etc. The tutsi literally occupy the mountain tops and 90% of the land (one family maybe) with a large herd of cattle - now they keep good breeds so don't be suprised with milk oversupply in Kenya- and the rest of village*Hutus are squeezed in the valleys tilling. It similar to Kenya whitehiglands where you find one person owning lot of land and the natives stuck at the valleys.

Tutsi don't own few cows - they own large herds of cattle - like Maasai

that is news to me but Hutus had unchecked power in 1980s to 1990s and they currently control burundi

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 01:52:45 PM »
When democracy or independence was granted - Hutus - as the majority got political power - and they kicked out Tutsi in several genocides - Kagame folks kicked out I guess 1960s..but structural the society is still stratified in a European style feudal system...with Tutsi at the totem pole..including in Burundi and etc.

Did the feadal system precede colonialism .. there are several kingdoms in Burundi.. one the most fucked stories about burundi kingdom was the servant that used to sleep under kings bed and anytime the king was Poinking the Queen that there was an orgasm he had beads that he would jiggle and a whistle so that the subjects could know the King was laying pipe

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 02:01:25 PM »
Yes, the feudal system is as probably 500yrs old or older. Nearly each Tutis/Hima own large  tract of land - i think a hill or two per family- and herds of cattle. It not just Museveni. You might think you're in Maasai land if not for the populated valleys in every village hosting the hutus or ankole bahurus.

Its an interesting mix-match of pastoralism and farming...except the farmers are formally slaves.

Did the feadal system precede colonialism .. there are several kingdoms in Burundi.. one the most fucked stories about burundi kingdom was the servant that used to sleep under kings bed and anytime the king was Poinking the Queen that there was an orgasm he had beads that he would jiggle and a whistle so that the subjects could know the King was laying pipe

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 02:14:04 PM »
Hutus then are weakling idiots.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 02:26:08 PM »
Yes. It makes you angry to see - that kind of system - where 90% are lorded - the thing is any bright Hutu who develops and buy cows is assimilated to become a Tutsi

You also start to understand the genocide...it, not Kabuga radio...it very deep historical grievances that made them send a million people direct to heaven.

There have been many genocide...i think now banyulenge in Congo are getting a taste.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 02:47:29 PM »
Yes. It makes you angry to see - that kind of system - where 90% are lorded - the thing is any bright Hutu who develops and buy cows is assimilated to become a Tutsi

You also start to understand the genocide...it, not Kabuga radio...it very deep historical grievances that made them send a million people direct to heaven.

There have been many genocide...i think now banyulenge in Congo are getting a taste.

Has kagame tried to address this Feudal system or reform it?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2020, 03:32:42 PM »
Nope.
Has kagame tried to address this Feudal system or reform it?