Author Topic: kenyaplato's Intel Briefs  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: kenyaplato's Intel Briefs
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2020, 04:56:44 PM »
As far as I know, the only 'research' that denies man's role in the climate crisis is funded by companies that don't want change because it'll affect their profits. No one else srsly doubts it. Too many scientists involved, man. In any case, my thinking is this: Even if there's a chance we're wrong, why risk it? Mars is not yet a viable Earth alternative, you know. We have nowhere else to go! Worst thing is, Africans and other poor people around the tropics will be worst hit.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2020, 05:48:48 PM »
You are wrong. Consider the following which no scientist disputes. And has been published in peer review journals..

1. Climate change has always taken place. Always. And records for up to 10k years back. No scientist dispute that.

2. CO2 is does not control temperature rise or fall. Eg if climate has always changed even when humans were hunter and gathers what amount of CO2 did they produce then? Remember industrialisation is 17th and 18th century thing. Between 2000 to 2016 Climate alarmists had predicted doom and gloom but nothing of what was predicted ever happened and temperatures did not rise as expected.

3. Despite what you read or hear in the media, THERE HAS NOT been INCREASE IN FREQUENCY of earthquakes, drought, hurricanes, floods etc. Check data for such events and every sober scientist admit there hasn't been unusual increase in frequency even as Humans churn CO2 and cows keep farting!

4. Arctic and Antarctic which are used by alarmists as evidence of climate change are even better than before. Check holocene paleoclimatology records. Just google. In the same vein polar bears and other species are even doing much better. Eg, sometimes last year Canada was debating whether to increase "killing quotas" of these bears as their numbers became a nuisance to Inuit communities.

5. Even UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has doubted whether global temperature has any effect on weather patterns..

I could go on. And there are a lot of data to throw most of climate change hoax into the dustbin but it is not popular to say so. Those who claim human activity causes climate change are the ones caught red-handed manipulating data.

As far as I know, the only 'research' that denies man's role in the climate crisis is funded by companies that don't want change because it'll affect their profits. No one else srsly doubts it. Too many scientists involved, man. In any case, my thinking is this: Even if there's a chance we're wrong, why risk it? Mars is not yet a viable Earth alternative, you know. We have nowhere else to go! Worst thing is, Africans and other poor people around the tropics will be worst hit.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2020, 05:56:26 PM »
It is good and commendable to plant trees. Reclaim Mau Forest as a water catchment. Dispose and process garbage in a responsible manner. Eat healthy including red meat.
But forget hysteria of CO2 causes Climate Change and we are all about to die. Leave it to Greta Thunberg  (or whatever) to make a name and enjoy her celebrity status. She will die at 109yr still shouting "How dare you, Climate change is killing earth!"

Anyone denying human caused global warming is a certified educated or uneducated nut. You will soon know mother nature has the last day. The day you will either be drowning or burning will be the day of reckoning. Educate yourself and stop bringing politics to science. Science is irrefutable science it is not qn art like politics

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2020, 10:00:02 PM »
At one point the cabal predicted a global cooling disaster. When it failed, they started the global warming hysteria. Now they are talking about CO2 levels like it is some poison gas. The so-called scientific consensus is total politics. KenyanPlato claims we are bringing politics into science then he cites numbers like as if we were debating Jubilee fractions. Science does not deal in majority vs minority, just plain facts. Phony climate scientists are bullying their sober colleagues into silence by citing numbers then saying they don't want politics. What nonsense! Man has played a role in pollution and environmental damage, but global climate change is a different game. Mr Francis wants men to think that because they have caused some pollution here and there they have the power to change the course of the universe by tinkering with politics, economics, compensation and carbon trading stuff. He is looking to set up the false sabbath to control the world (Laudato Si 237), while his scientific politico-scientists are salivating for his goodies. If science were so solid, they wouldn't have needed a pope to champion their false theories. Al Gore should have simply gone home to play with his grandchildren and wipe his political tears instead of toying with science.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2020, 02:01:38 AM »
At one point the cabal predicted a global cooling disaster. When it failed, they started the global warming hysteria. Now they are talking about CO2 levels like it is some poison gas. The so-called scientific consensus is total politics. KenyanPlato claims we are bringing politics into science then he cites numbers like as if we were debating Jubilee fractions. Science does not deal in majority vs minority, just plain facts. Phony climate scientists are bullying their sober colleagues into silence by citing numbers then saying they don't want politics. What nonsense! Man has played a role in pollution and environmental damage, but global climate change is a different game. Mr Francis wants men to think that because they have caused some pollution here and there they have the power to change the course of the universe by tinkering with politics, economics, compensation and carbon trading stuff. He is looking to set up the false sabbath to control the world (Laudato Si 237), while his scientific politico-scientists are salivating for his goodies. If science were so solid, they wouldn't have needed a pope to champion their false theories. Al Gore should have simply gone home to play with his grandchildren and wipe his political tears instead of toying with science.

Tin foil alert. Did Pope rapey you coz you been harping about him for ages. Pope speaks on more issues. Try to debate a denier is wasting time. I have no time for your type.
Global warming is caused by emission of CO2 into atmosphere. That all. Simple science no need for conspiracies. Right now we are at a solar minimum so it warm even more once solar minimum is over. It is a proven fact that certain gases when emitted will cause earth either to cool 9r war. Sulfur cools while carbon causes warming. You do not need to be a climate scientist to understand basics.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2020, 06:55:06 AM »
KenyanPlato
Here's NASA prediction that the next two solar minimum cycles 2021 and 2042 will see cooling like in the 17th century. So where's CO2 in this? Cows aren't farting enough? Or maybe humans will have been eliminated? Where do you get your data from?

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Then check this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

I can't say much about Pope and environment. But he's just a populist who should be in Argentina playing politics. I don't know why GeeMail is on his case

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2020, 10:25:10 AM »
Exactly.
You are wrong. Consider the following which no scientist disputes. And has been published in peer review journals..

1. Climate change has always taken place. Always. And records for up to 10k years back. No scientist dispute that.

2. CO2 is does not control temperature rise or fall. Eg if climate has always changed even when humans were hunter and gathers what amount of CO2 did they produce then? Remember industrialisation is 17th and 18th century thing. Between 2000 to 2016 Climate alarmists had predicted doom and gloom but nothing of what was predicted ever happened and temperatures did not rise as expected.

3. Despite what you read or hear in the media, THERE HAS NOT been INCREASE IN FREQUENCY of earthquakes, drought, hurricanes, floods etc. Check data for such events and every sober scientist admit there hasn't been unusual increase in frequency even as Humans churn CO2 and cows keep farting!

4. Arctic and Antarctic which are used by alarmists as evidence of climate change are even better than before. Check holocene paleoclimatology records. Just google. In the same vein polar bears and other species are even doing much better. Eg, sometimes last year Canada was debating whether to increase "killing quotas" of these bears as their numbers became a nuisance to Inuit communities.

5. Even UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has doubted whether global temperature has any effect on weather patterns..

I could go on. And there are a lot of data to throw most of climate change hoax into the dustbin but it is not popular to say so. Those who claim human activity causes climate change are the ones caught red-handed manipulating data.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2020, 10:34:55 AM »
Yeah. Climate change has occurred throughout cosmic history yet there were no industries we know of.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2020, 10:47:12 AM »
Yeah. Climate change has occurred throughout cosmic history yet there were no industries we know of.

Even you. Even you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2020, 10:49:56 AM »

Even you. Even you.

Yes. You conflate nature with industry. Mau is caused by Ruto but the ice caps and tsunamis are bigger events that were there for millennia before. Don't be an Alt-Left nutcase.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2020, 10:55:16 AM »
Robina you are disappointing me. I am no liberal or alt left. I worked as a consultant for a top chemical company. I had access to best researchers and they showed me how activism stopped ozone layer destruction and made them invent hcfs that are environmentally friendly. Thus my activism on this issue is purely altruistic. I want our species to live for a billion years. When I finally have a kid with you I want him to propagate our genes for million of years to come. My genes are in all continents. I am working on propagating them to among all tribes in kenya. You are my luo mission

I am no scientist but i will trust a scientist than a nut who believes Telsa and space X will be leaders of this decade

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2020, 10:58:07 AM »
Robina you are disappointing me. I am no liberal or alt left. I worked as a consultant for a top chemical company. I had access to best researchers and they showed me how activism stopped ozone layer destruction and made them invent hcfs that are environmentally friendly.

I am no scientist but i will trust a scientist than a nut who believes Telsa and space X will be leaders of this decade

Tesla will stop Mau and TB-inducing smog - not tsunami. That is still a noble goal. Climate change is an alt-Left conspiracy theory just like the alt-Right and their anti-migrant, anti-Islam nonsense.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2020, 10:59:54 AM »
Robina you are disappointing me. I am no liberal or alt left. I worked as a consultant for a top chemical company. I had access to best researchers and they showed me how activism stopped ozone layer destruction and made them invent hcfs that are environmentally friendly.

Tesla will stop Mau and TB-inducing smog - not tsunami. That is still a noble goal. Climate change is an alt-Left conspiracy theory just like the alt-Right and their anti-migrant, anti-Islam nonsense.

Telsa is a millennial wet dream.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2020, 12:59:49 PM »
Robina you are disappointing me. I am no liberal or alt left. I worked as a consultant for a top chemical company. I had access to best researchers and they showed me how activism stopped ozone layer destruction and made them invent hcfs that are environmentally friendly. Thus my activism on this issue is purely altruistic. I want our species to live for a billion years. When I finally have a kid with you I want him to propagate our genes for million of years to come. My genes are in all continents. I am working on propagating them to among all tribes in kenya. You are my luo mission

Plato, when you talk of "propagating your genes for million of years to come", there seems to be an angle you haven't given as much as a single thought to.... some 65 million years ago there was a sudden mass extinction of three-quarters of the plant and animal species on Earth, notably the dinosaurs. It is thought the planet's climate altered in dramatic, powerful ways. That was not man's doing coz he only showed up like 100K years ago. There is that theory of a huge asteroid or comet slamming into Earth. What is remarkable is that species died but Mother Earth remained and REGENERATED anew!
So Homo sapiens, don't be so full of yourselves... all the little gains you purport to control could be wiped out just like that... You are NOT in control of the Universe. Amen.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2020, 01:36:46 PM »

Plato, when you talk of "propagating your genes for million of years to come", there seems to be an angle you haven't given as much as a single thought to.... some 65 million years ago there was a sudden mass extinction of three-quarters of the plant and animal species on Earth, notably the dinosaurs. It is thought the planet's climate altered in dramatic, powerful ways. That was not man's doing coz he only showed up like 100K years ago. There is that theory of a huge asteroid or comet slamming into Earth. What is remarkable is that species died but Mother Earth remained and REGENERATED anew!
So Homo sapiens, don't be so full of yourselves... all the little gains you purport to control could be wiped out just like that... You are NOT in control of the Universe. Amen.

You know I am just Bluffing trying to get to this Telsa girl good books.

Yeah the fools claiming Global warming is not human contributed have very little knowledge. Yes to you point that Home sapiens has been here for NY NY Minute. So I expect our species to be done quick without pain. Mother nature will continue to craft more life after us

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2020, 04:05:01 PM »
KenyanPlato
Here's NASA prediction that the next two solar minimum cycles 2021 and 2042 will see cooling like in the 17th century. So where's CO2 in this? Cows aren't farting enough? Or maybe humans will have been eliminated? Where do you get your data from?

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Then check this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

I can't say much about Pope and environment. But he's just a populist who should be in Argentina playing politics. I don't know why GeeMail is on his case

Solar minimum = no global warming?  How is that different from dismissing global warming because of one brutal winter?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2020, 04:34:54 PM »

Yep.  And there is a simple explanation for it.  Scientists who talk about anthropogenic "global warming" are not clueless about the usual climate cycles.

Normal climate change normally happens with changes in the amount of sunlight hitting the earth and where/when it hits.  CO2 is a greenhouse gas.  Are you questioning that?  CO2 has increased to unprecedented levels since around the industrial revolution compared to levels over the last 800,000 years.

I don't know.  But I wish I could say I would be surprised if you are wrong.

What about the Arctic and Antarctic is better?  And global warming does not mean the end or absence of cold or even frigid spells.  I detect a tendency conflate long term climate mediated changes and weather related events, local and global.  It's like a farmer wondering how elephants can be endangered when a herd just rampaged through his farm.

Average global temperature has an effect on weather patterns.  That is obvious.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2020, 06:24:12 PM »

Looks like you deliberately misunderstood what the argument is all about. Point is, Climate Change Nutcases keep on predicting and hammering how HOT(temperature rise) the world/universe is getting and will be because of human activity which produces CO2: the culprit responsible for temperature rises.
But here we have NASA and their scientific analysis of data collected via their satellites stating that NOTHING LIKE THAT IS IN THE OFFING.
And no, it isn't just ONE predicted brutal winter that negate Alarmist argument but several other factors.

Second, global warming may or may not occur but the heart of debate is WHETHER IT IS CAUSED BY HUMAN ACTIVITY.

Solar minimum = no global warming?  How is that different from dismissing global warming because of one brutal winter?

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2020, 06:33:56 PM »

Looks like you deliberately misunderstood what the argument is all about. Point is, Climate Change Nutcases keep on predicting and hammering how HOT(temperature rise) the world/universe is getting and will be because of human activity which produces CO2: the culprit responsible for temperature rises.
But here we have NASA and their scientific analysis of data collected via their satellites stating that NOTHING LIKE THAT IS IN THE OFFING.
And no, it isn't just ONE predicted brutal winter that negate Alarmist argument but several other factors.

Second, global warming may or may not occur but the heart of debate is WHETHER IT IS CAUSED BY HUMAN ACTIVITY.

I understood you to mean that the next 2 solar minimums are an argument against global warming due to CO2.  That is what I understood you to say and is what I am saying is at best misleading.

Why?  Because while CO2 may warm up the earth, it is not the only factor.  Looked at in another way, those solar minimums would be cooler were CO2 levels lower.  Also because the global warming is long term, we cannot rely on short term effects of things like solar minimums to dismiss it.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2020, 06:59:01 PM »
There is lots of research that CO2 is not some kind of control knob for Global temperatures. It may contribute insignificantly but it isn't the control knob.

CO2 output from human activity may have increased over time but that doesn't mean anything much about global temperatures. Check NASA satellite data which identified most CO2 produced in Amazon tropics, African jungles. Available on their website or just Google.

Indeed a Finnish Study and confirmed by Japanese University Kobe concluded cloud cover may raise temperature significantly but not CO2.

https://cornwallalliance.org/2012/12/carbon-dioxide-and-air-temperature-who-leads-and-who-follows/

Sun, earth orbit, volcanoes, magnetic field etc may all be responsible for climate change but what Climate Alarmists want to scare humans that they are CHIEFLY responsible for global climate change which will VERY SOON AND IMMINENTLY kill all of us. Total BS. They want people not to eat meat, not to drill oil, not to drive cars, to shut down industries, to slaughter all cows, not to fly etc etc. And its all based on spurious and baseless hoax science. That's what at issue.

Yep.  And there is a simple explanation for it.  Scientists who talk about anthropogenic "global warming" are not clueless about the usual climate cycles.

Normal climate change normally happens with changes in the amount of sunlight hitting the earth and where/when it hits.  CO2 is a greenhouse gas.  Are you questioning that?  CO2 has increased to unprecedented levels since around the industrial revolution compared to levels over the last 800,000 years.

I don't know.  But I wish I could say I would be surprised if you are wrong.

What about the Arctic and Antarctic is better?  And global warming does not mean the end or absence of cold or even frigid spells.  I detect a tendency conflate long term climate mediated changes and weather related events, local and global.  It's like a farmer wondering how elephants can be endangered when a herd just rampaged through his farm.

Average global temperature has an effect on weather patterns.  That is obvious.