Author Topic: kenyaplato's Intel Briefs  (Read 6344 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
kenyaplato's Intel Briefs
« on: January 20, 2020, 02:18:09 PM »
he year of picking winners. The year of change. The year humanity confronts it's own extinction due to Global Warming. The decade that breaks or makes our planet.

2020: Take these Predictions with a grain of salt. They are after months of studying what is going on. They reflect the knowledge that is out there at the moment. Most will be point on and you will see these unfold.

Politically:
I see a world where the western civilization will finally realize due to it's untamed greed and recklessness they have killed the only planet habitable to Homo Sapiens. The zero Hour has finally started ticking. we are moving into uncharted territories. The human psyche knows something is wrong but only about 1% of people know what is ahead.

Economically:
Africa will continue to be the poorest continent. Due to lack of increased productivity. Africa only holds 1.1% of global wealth. What Africa needs is to dig all the coal, crude oil and uranium and produce electricity for less that $0.04/KWH. Otherwise your leaders will continue walking naked in western capitals. Africa problem is not governance but lack of a robust economic system. Selling raw materials and food to Europe is indentured servitude

Asia will continue to be the place to be in terms of economic activity. However, an aging population in China and India will present challenges. The two countries will have 600 million people over age of 65 by 2030.

Socially:
We are headed for 4th industrial revolution in Western Hemisphere via 5G technology and after this will be on our way to Singularity. Amazons type of companies will be norm not the exception.
Africa is still stuck in brick and mortar malls and dukas. Wake up and hack your way to the new system.

We are headed for a the most solitary social existence but the most connected. Your kids will chat online but will have no real friends. The only human touch they will get will be accidental.

For the poor nations billions will drown and starve to death by end of this decade. Australia type of calamities will be the norm. Asia will see the biggest Armageddon. Watch Indonesia and Bangladesh sink to the bottom of the sea.

Sahel region will be a furnace cooking people alive. Middle East will be a place where most will live 95 percent of their life indoors. Average temps will be 45 C year round. Yemen will just multiply. Syria will be the the most least talked about war because the embers of carnage will be all over the so called Middle East. Somali The nomads in these regions will just go nuts and terrorize the world for a longtime to come.

In West Africa most of these countries will be hell on earth. Nigeria has imploded. The North is ungovernable. The west is breaking away. There is no way to keep 300 million people well fed and cared for in a country will meager resources. The Altantic will warm up and rivers will dry and you haven't seen nothing yet. Lake chad is gone and with it livelihood of 300 million Africans. Who are now scaling the walls of Europe trying to get to the promised land

South Africa all 55 million inhabitants will either die or migrate. For Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Angola their only hope is to migrate to Europe or move up East to Congo Forest and great lakes regions

Right now Zambia, Malawi are on permanent aid food program . I believe Zambia has one in lifetime drought that will be the new norm.

As for East Africa Indian Ocean warm waters will drown and cook all life and those rain forests around you. Be prepared. The current floods are a dry run, It will be ugly

As for USA and UK they will remain the most powerful and draconian states. doing everything to maintain their own collapsing civilizations.The rest of Europe will just be Europe a place where Africa, Eastern Asia will meet to reshape the west civilization. It will be an alll out invasion from Africa and middle east. Europe is about to get darker and brown.

Happy New Year everyone and Happy New Decade. Live like this is your last decade because it may be it.

NOT all is doom and gloom. Life is beautiful. Enjoy it and do your part to save this planet

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: kenyaplato's Intel Briefs
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »
This is really positive. ..

I definitely think we've reached the peak of materialism and as time goes people will become more eco-friendly and healthy while the poor get poorer and the rich get poorer since money as a currency won't be tangible enough to invest. I think the nature of what it means to be sentient will shift with the growth of AI and the evolution of AI and dare I say, programming consciousness from de-programming dna into different forms. Perhaps the notion of immortality and a time-knife or the notion of heaven on earth may really happen someday after a fiery apocalypse.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 02:48:59 PM »

I definitely think we've reached the peak of materialism and as time goes people will become more eco-friendly and healthy while the poor get poorer and the rich get poorer since money as a currency won't be tangible enough to invest. I think the nature of what it means to be sentient will shift with the growth of AI and the evolution of AI and dare I say, programming consciousness from de-programming dna into different forms. Perhaps the notion of immortality and a time-knife or the notion of heaven on earth may really happen someday after a fiery apocalypse.

Hopefully a new awakening is emerging

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 06:20:02 PM »
What happens in the US in the next year or so could be the turning point.  This is the only country on earth where a major party(one currently occupying power no less) denies climate change and is openly anti-science and anti-intellectual.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 06:30:50 PM »
What happens in the US in the next year or so could be the turning point.  This is the only country on earth where a major party(one currently occupying power no less) denies climate change and is openly anti-science and anti-intellectual.

What about Australia?

The world is anti science.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 07:13:46 PM »

What about Australia?

The world is anti science.

I have always assumed they are like the rest of west, exhibiting a healthy respect for science in general policy decisions.  But I may be wrong, and just ignorant.  As for the world, I think you'd have to go into places and times like the ISIS caliphate to find a similar level of anti-intellectualism that pervades the Republican party today.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 08:23:00 PM »
Wrong thread - I am still not convinced about Climate Change - Unlike HIV-AIDS - the science behind it is doggy.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »
Wrong thread - I am still not convinced about Climate Change - Unlike HIV-AIDS - the science behind it is doggy.

What is dodgy about it

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2020, 09:16:19 PM »

What is dodgy about it

Read carefully.  Man never claimed it is dodgy.  Woof, woof.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2020, 09:20:36 PM »

Climate change is actually pretty well established.  Much better than HIV theory.  The earth is heating up.  Even a dude who has been conscious since the 90's can tell something is happening, especially if he lives in Northern and Southern latitudes.  But more seriously there is over 100 years of data supporting the phenomenon. 

The only serious disagreement I have seen is whether it's caused by man.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2020, 10:59:17 PM »
Thank you. Climate change is cyclical. This is beyond dispute. And it is not caused by man. All other hysteria of "man causes climate change" is usual Left, Woke and other loony inclined believers. It's a scam for some corporates and government to control people behaviour.. Indeed most of what Climate Change activists have been broadcasting can easily be debunked.

Climate change is actually pretty well established.  Much better than HIV theory.  The earth is heating up.  Even a dude who has been conscious since the 90's can tell something is happening, especially if he lives in Northern and Southern latitudes.  But more seriously there is over 100 years of data supporting the phenomenon. 

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 02:13:57 AM »
Thank you. Climate change is cyclical. This is beyond dispute. And it is not caused by man. All other hysteria of "man causes climate change" is usual Left, Woke and other loony inclined believers. It's a scam for some corporates and government to control people behaviour.. Indeed most of what Climate Change activists have been broadcasting can easily be debunked.

Where is your Thabo Mbeki Tin Foil

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 03:07:35 PM »
Climate change is as real as climate bombs. If a nuclear bomb can wipe out civilisations, so can climate bombs and climate change. This logic better resonates with tea party folks.

Australia is yobbo galore even in the intelligentsia.. I don't mind it though... gives me more time to care for me... smart people give me a headache sometimes. ..

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:32 PM »

That's not what I am saying though.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2020, 09:16:53 AM »

People need to stop fawning at this AI nonsense, AI is marketing hogwash. It won't happen.

The future is low tech.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2020, 07:18:08 PM »
I am inclined to Garliv's view of man being only a minor contributor to the climate. That factories have caused oceans to boil over? There are many unknowns out there causing all kinds of things. We should progressively switch off the chimneys but I see no panacea in sight. It is like the sea tides - noone can coherently explain the moon this wind that mumbo jumbo. Scientists need to own up when they don't know things.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2020, 07:56:18 PM »

Thank you Garlic. For the first time in years we find common ground with Pundit. Climate change is total B-something mumbo jumbo peddled by Mr Francis and his munions around the world. There is no science behind it to be denied. Francis wants to control the world by using this global hysteria, while academics want to lap up the money Francis might bring in the process. In the end, the madness will swallow both. Of all the madnesses in the world, this one has escaped Trump.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2020, 12:14:29 PM »
Planet is a self-correcting system

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2020, 02:44:27 PM »
Anyone denying human caused global warming is a certified educated or uneducated nut. You will soon know mother nature has the last day. The day you will either be drowning or burning will be the day of reckoning. Educate yourself and stop bringing politics to science. Science is irrefutable science it is not qn art like politics

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2020, 03:47:46 PM »

Thank you Garlic. For the first time in years we find common ground with Pundit. Climate change is total B-something mumbo jumbo peddled by Mr Francis and his munions around the world. There is no science behind it to be denied. Francis wants to control the world by using this global hysteria, while academics want to lap up the money Francis might bring in the process. In the end, the madness will swallow both. Of all the madnesses in the world, this one has escaped Trump.

The image below charts CO2 levels over the past 800,000 years(the information is extracted from studies of accumulated ice in Antarctica).  The vertical line roughly coincides with the industrial revolution. CO2 is the biggest contributor to the greenhouse effect on earth.

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide

Harriet Tubman