Author Topic: Gladys Boss Shollei  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Gladys Boss Shollei
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 04:10:22 PM »
She is now free like a bird. She should enjoy her life since it is limited. With whom? It is her choice.
I would not mind being on her list apart from that terrible hair and she talks to loudly. :D :D :D

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2020, 04:17:20 PM »
I watched her making some statements about these photos. But somebody should advise her to stfu. It's not a must she have the last word. She's the public figure and in politics. Sam Shollei can easily be ignored.
But then she has always been a publicist. Lazima aseme kitu to be "correct her image"...

She is now free like a bird. She should enjoy her life since it is limited. With whom? It is her choice.
I would not mind being on her list apart from that terrible hair and she talks to loudly. :D :D :D

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 06:21:11 PM »
I hate Shollei kabisa. I wish her crimes catch up with her sloppy self

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2020, 11:41:53 PM »
For her age Glado looks great. But those legs should be permanently covered ,even in darkness and with nobody looking
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2020, 12:02:20 AM »
For her age Glado looks great. But those legs should be permanently covered ,even in darkness and with nobody looking

I resist passing judgement because folks have their own tastes.  Me? I am partial to a certain type that predominates mzanzi and vicinity.  I think Ghana too, has things that can command attention.  Yes, Kenyan legs are somewhat noteworthy for the wrong reasons.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman