Author Topic: Whatever ruto did to screwball is personal  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Whatever ruto did to screwball is personal
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 12:12:37 AM »
I don't see a hint of victory from Ruto

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2019, 07:32:31 AM »
BBI is the output that matters otherwise kibicho doesn't know his time is about up.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2019, 03:55:19 PM »
Ouru finally figured out that Ruto wanted to oust him before 2022.  Keen political observers were wondering why Ruto started campaigning so early for 2022.  It did not make sense to start campaigning so early-as soon as they were sworn in. It now turns out that Ruto was not campaigning for 2022 but wanted to remove Ouru from power way before 2022 for his drunkardness and had bought enough MP's to bring Ouru down. Ruto wanted to be firmly in power by 2022 to lock out any formidable opposition and to be in a position to use government machinery to rig if necessary.  He overplayed his hand and they figured it out, sending Ouru straight into Raila's wide open arms. The rest is history.

I don't see a hint of victory from Ruto

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2019, 07:11:31 PM »
Pundit's 10mile spin is laughable. I thought BBI was done but developments indicate otherwise.

Kichwa is right except the part about Uhuru being blindsided. Not with NIS to brief him. Uhuru is lazy but not stupid. He has deftly locked Ruto out of the machinery - interior, NIS, DPP, DCI, IG, CC's. He set him up for failure in Kibra and the humiliation at Bomas. My posit is, Uhuru knew Ruto was scheming against him but could not do anything before 2017. He played dumb. The Maraga runoff further provided Ruto with cover to stuff parliament ranks with his cronies. During the Raila swearing in and Miguna saga - Uhuru, Raila with Oburu, Muhoho were holding night meetings.

From "Ndugu yangu William" to Handshake and "only God knows the next leader" in a blink. Now BBI 1.0 has set the stage for parliamentary. It is no longer a question of if we need reforms - it is simply when.

Pundit must spin a yarn for Ruto but he has no convincing narrative. What's more appealing to greedy Kenyattas - Exec PM or Supreme Leader  8)
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2019, 09:56:46 AM »
Why edit BBI to be Ruto friendly if you were opposed to him. I told you for free BBI was a watershed moment. UhuRuto have a deal.Ruto granted Uhuru the free reign in his last reign to nail his legacy and part of that include containing Raila. I also believe Uhuru and Ruto long agreed on Kiunjuri as DPORK. The rest are dramas for media and ODM. On stuff that matters both Uhuru and Ruto are working together behind the scenes.

Uhuru long disengaged from politics and politicians - he will only work with technocrats - because he is not interested in politics.

I think Ruto will offer uhuru to keep Jubilee party leader - lighter duties - so he can battle his alcoholism and lung cancer - during his retirement.

Otherwise if you don't have the copy 3yrs late - start getting used to Ruto-Kiunjuri combo.

Pundit's 10mile spin is laughable. I thought BBI was done but developments indicate otherwise.

Kichwa is right except the part about Uhuru being blindsided. Not with NIS to brief him. Uhuru is lazy but not stupid. He has deftly locked Ruto out of the machinery - interior, NIS, DPP, DCI, IG, CC's. He set him up for failure in Kibra and the humiliation at Bomas. My posit is, Uhuru knew Ruto was scheming against him but could not do anything before 2017. He played dumb. The Maraga runoff further provided Ruto with cover to stuff parliament ranks with his cronies. During the Raila swearing in and Miguna saga - Uhuru, Raila with Oburu, Muhoho were holding night meetings.

From "Ndugu yangu William" to Handshake and "only God knows the next leader" in a blink. Now BBI 1.0 has set the stage for parliamentary. It is no longer a question of if we need reforms - it is simply when.

Pundit must spin a yarn for Ruto but he has no convincing narrative. What's more appealing to greedy Kenyattas - Exec PM or Supreme Leader  8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2019, 11:10:36 PM »
Right Pundit - so the CoE and all the noises are about fooling Raila. United Jubilee would not have any need at all to appease Raila. In any case you have attested yourself how the Handshake has derailed Jubiles 2.0 and the Big 4. That's a steep price to appease Raila.

For me - and most everyone including Profs Ngunyi and Ndii - Uhuru wants to continue and is pitting non-Gema. A tried and tested strategy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2019, 11:22:56 PM »
Pundit ask yourself why you are the only one with these rosy insights into Uhurutopia. Even you fellow MOAS inventor Ngunyi doesn't see it. The loud noises and agitations against parliamentary by Tanga Tanga few days to Bomas lends currency to the edited draft. Even Moses Kuria believes this. The debate now is how powerful PM should be - not if we need one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2019, 11:29:25 AM »
Pundit ask yourself why you are the only one with these rosy insights into Uhurutopia. Even you fellow MOAS inventor Ngunyi doesn't see it. The loud noises and agitations against parliamentary by Tanga Tanga few days to Bomas lends currency to the edited draft. Even Moses Kuria believes this. The debate now is how powerful PM should be - not if we need one.
All those Pundits come here to plagizere my world class punditry.I can read political moves from far.If BBI didn't convince you that Raila was being played then wait for BBI 2.0.Uhuru get more free time from Raila.CoE will be appointed and take a year... eventually they will be time barred.If Ruto has parliament..how on Earth can you get a referendum? How? The bill need to be debated and parliament need to approve funding for IEBC. That is after going through the public participation, another report or bill, signature collections, Mca approval, iebc signature verification...all those get us through 2021.But Raila in his senility is demanding a referendum on BBI 2.0 in six months..how delusional can you be.?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2019, 02:47:39 AM »
Parliamentary vs status quo is already solid strategy for Raila in non-Gema. BBI hasn't settled the big question - for some of us at least.