Author Topic: Body of missing Dutch tycoon Tob Cohen found in septic tank  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Body of missing Dutch tycoon Tob Cohen found in septic tank
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2019, 06:00:25 PM »
I agree with Plato - how could someone so scared for his life be so careless with his security? A billionaire no less! He could easily hire bodyguards, move from the house, etc. But the evidence is damning against the wife: bitter divorce case, assault reports with video, death threats shared with friends, coached witnesses, missing CCTV, spin about his mental health and travel. And now the body. Uh? who has a better motive than this woman to murder the poor guy?  :zen:

Cops of course will unearth phone calls, visits and payments to the cutthroats involved.

vooke - Murgor is merely doing his dance. Unlike presumably the police, the defense's allegiance is to the accused not the truth.

The motive is strong with this one.

The silliness of it all.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 06:33:13 PM »
Your reasoning is as faulty as Plato. Nobody really knows when they are going to die so they can plan how to stop it. You don't know when dispute and divorce fight suddenly become a murder plot. It appears they were going thro the usual fights but along the way - the wife started plotting to kill him.Let's not blame the dead defenceless victim.

The good thing - this woman is going to jail and she won't get a dime.

I agree with Plato - how could someone so scared for his life be so careless with his security? A billionaire no less! He could easily hire bodyguards, move from the house, etc. But the evidence is damning against the wife: bitter divorce case, assault reports with video, death threats shared with friends, coached witnesses, missing CCTV, spin about his mental health and travel. And now the body. Uh? who has a better motive than this woman to murder the poor guy?  :zen:

Cops of course will unearth phone calls, visits and payments to the cutthroats involved.

vooke - Murgor is merely doing his dance. Unlike presumably the police, the defense's allegiance is to the accused not the truth.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2019, 08:56:19 PM »
Oh come on Pundit. I think you're haunted Yebei or is it Msando. Dude was calling his sister all the way in Holland daily to confirm he is alive. He told his friend the ex-MP he was dead scared. In case his body is found anywhere they were to know the wife is the culprit. Family asked him to shiHe reported to DCI and DPP. These are facts not innuendo.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2019, 09:06:58 PM »
From the chats, this was a troubled marriage. Cohen was not as clean but for now he is the victim

https://mpasho.co.ke/screenshots-last-conversation-cohens-sister-sarah-wairimu-disappeared/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2019, 09:58:59 PM »
You're a sick idiot - a deadly combination - what has Msando or Yebei death has got to do me - idiot. Cohen is dead and cannot defend himself. He is the victim. Maybe he should have stopped living and moved to Kamiti prison behind 20 feet wall.
Oh come on Pundit. I think you're haunted Yebei or is it Msando. Dude was calling his sister all the way in Holland daily to confirm he is alive. He told his friend the ex-MP he was dead scared. In case his body is found anywhere they were to know the wife is the culprit. Family asked him to shiHe reported to DCI and DPP. These are facts not innuendo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2019, 11:50:29 PM »
There were enough tell-tale signs of death haunting the Dutchman. It plain commonsense to take precautions. Just like your business - if burglary is on the up - you hire G4S, install CCTV, etc. Anyway that's 20-20 past tense now. The cold heartless murderess has it coming.

You're a sick idiot - a deadly combination - what has Msando or Yebei death has got to do me - idiot. Cohen is dead and cannot defend himself. He is the victim. Maybe he should have stopped living and moved to Kamiti prison behind 20 feet wall.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2019, 05:53:33 AM »
Since there are gag orders, expect little to nothing on how this case unravels
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2019, 05:57:45 AM »

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-police-unravelled-Tob-Cohen-murder-/1056-5274674-t9mr6o/index.html

For someone who had just killed her husband she was way too composed. Wairimu is a real psychopath

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2019, 03:28:47 PM »
So you guys think she killed him and carried his body to a septic tank. He would've had security that's mandatory for rich people its like a govt requirement. This murder is bigger than some domestic dispute. I just question whether it was the Kenyan govt or some other foreign mercenary. Septic tank sounds planted to me.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2019, 04:39:42 PM »
So you guys think she killed him and carried his body to a septic tank. He would've had security that's mandatory for rich people its like a govt requirement. This murder is bigger than some domestic dispute. I just question whether it was the Kenyan govt or some other foreign mercenary. Septic tank sounds planted to me.

No.  She seems to have had other people do that on her behalf.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2019, 05:32:54 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 02:36:26 AM »
Wow the fact that cohen did not run for his life is very sad. He was being hunted and this crime has all the makings of a bid for big property grab. Wairimu is an idiot. How did she think she will surceed carrying such a murdec. She must have been. Very bitter or may be she killed a fit of rage.