Author Topic: Even Raila groupies in civil society cannot stand BBI's stench  (Read 3159 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Even Raila groupies in civil society cannot stand BBI's stench
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2019, 05:57:42 PM »
MP's are the biggest loser in PMI - they are the mzigo - wake me up when they become selfless. You think they care about Ruto above themselves. I mean why is Duale attacking PMI - is he not Ruto right hand man? Why can't Ruto openly back PMI - since it's so popular? Which MP even in Tanga Tanga backs PMI - just senators who want to become upper house - and MCAs for obvious reason. National Assembly will sit on PMI and approve BBI - that's almost a guarantee. Let's see if Ruto can use his numbers to scuttle it - so far his frog noises have failed to stop the cow. With Duale, Mbadi and Muturi - BBI has smooth sailing.

When Kikuyus support Bomas draft wake me up.Duale even Ruto would support that parliamentary system before Uhuru &Mt Kenya.Kalenjin MPs are nearly 60.GEMA MPs are nearly 67mps.The votes is something else...GEMA have double kalenjin votes.Pastoralist that Duale hope to win gets a good deal with parliamentary system.In Ruto gov Duale will be defacto PM.He won't mess it now.Again when the deal is too good think twice.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
Of course PMI is unpopular and won't pass parliament.It there to checkmate BBI according to Ruto camp.Ruto and I suspect Uhuru position is the status quo need no fixing.It not broken why fix it.PMI will only happen if BBI must happen.Ruto will only support PMI then...BBI is hard sell to Kenyans because it favour mpigs...while PMI is assured of smooth sailing.The idea that Uhuru want to continue as PM I find that hard to believe

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2019, 07:00:46 PM »
That's good. I wonder how Ruto will support PMI but pegged on BBI. MPs will sit on it - no factions in self preservation. I doubt even Sudi want Kapseret to disappear.  I see Ruto leading No - which of course seal the divorce with Uhuru. Raila is in a good place  - BBI wins he is ok with parliamentary - if it loses he still manage to kill Uhuruto MOU.

Inclusion vs dynasty - Kenyans are being prepped on these punchlines.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2019, 07:52:33 PM »
Which NO will Ruto lead when BBI is still ages away from a referendum.Talk of PMI.Hiyo ingine it stillborn.It has to start signature collection assuming Uhuru does not fire Kibicho and cut off Nancy.Dont be as naive as Raila.Think twice.When the deal is too good.GEMA will give up their political advantage in presidential election to adopt a Bomas draft they rejected few years ago.Central yote has what 33mps plus 5 women rep.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2019, 08:46:49 PM »
Strange how concerned you are about GEMA numbers. Of course you are really worried about Ruto. BBI report is in the works - ati a million signatures - what is that now. Aukot who could only manage 20k votes - got 1.4m easily. I think Kibra and Mathare alone can hit 1m. GEMA is not handing over power to the 'hustler' - which means uncultured thug. Ruto has inherited the Raila curse of threatening the dynasties. Even his slogan invite trouble. So you imagined Uhuru would  endorse the guy then happily hand over like Moi or Kibaki. That's the deal that was too good. I recall the fool being asked, why not Uhuru 5, then Ruto 10, then Uhuru 5? Ruto is not very different from Kalonzo who support Raila twice and is still waiting for endorsement.