Author Topic: Senile Babu outfoxes the Genius Hustler - again!  (Read 1442 times)

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Senile Babu outfoxes the Genius Hustler - again!
« on: June 25, 2019, 12:50:50 AM »
Aside all the ifs, buts, woulda, coulda, etc - it is now abundantly clear that Kanu 2.0 is a wreck in the scrapyard. What the ICC brought together, Babu has set asunder. At his advanced age, he deserves a Guinness Record for pulling off the Trojan Horse twice - against a formidable opponent. As the saying goes: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Senile Babu outfoxes the Genius Hustler - again!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 07:37:48 AM »
Where is the link to Jubilee graveyard? Or are we missing something here.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 01:32:26 PM »
Ok, my bad. Jubilee is alive and well... only Kibicho and a few dark forces are undermining Ruto.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 02:46:18 PM »
Aside all the ifs, buts, woulda, coulda, etc - it is now abundantly clear that Kanu 2.0 is a wreck in the scrapyard. What the ICC brought together, Babu has set asunder. At his advanced age, he deserves a Guinness Record for pulling off the Trojan Horse twice - against a formidable opponent. As the saying goes: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 02:55:06 PM »
Okay - I missed the funeral.
Ok, my bad. Jubilee is alive and well... only Kibicho and a few dark forces are undermining Ruto.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 12:35:46 AM »
No so fast Robina! Remember His predictable record? Always, "Close, But No Cigar"...He never gets the trophy however clever his game is...He comes close but somehow gets 'cheated' out of his game. Question is...other than age-fatigue, what is different this time around. I am not ruling anything out, but we have to be realistic about trends of a seasoned candidate. If he doesn't change, other dynamics have to change in his favor.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 01:02:57 AM »
The point is he has scuttled Ruto's scheme yet again? This time Ruto saw it coming - a cyclone - yet was powerless to stop it. The two powerful contenders make Gema's work easy. Both have solid KYM records but it's Ruto's turn to be scorned.

No so fast Robina! Remember His predictable record? Always, "Close, But No Cigar"...He never gets the trophy however clever his game is...He comes close but somehow gets 'cheated' out of his game. Question is...other than age-fatigue, what is different this time around. I am not ruling anything out, but we have to be realistic about trends of a seasoned candidate. If he doesn't change, other dynamics have to change in his favor.