Author Topic: The Moi Factor  (Read 1526 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
The Moi Factor
« on: April 28, 2019, 10:38:05 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/100000082957951/posts/2445277675484974?sfns=mo
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: The Moi Factor
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 06:08:34 PM »

Even Trump, a certifiably sick man, had the decency to stay away from McCain's funeral where he was not wanted.  It looks like the hustler has no such compunction.  :D

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 01:21:14 AM »
That's not accurate, not even close. What if JT and Ruto were close friends?

Even Trump, a certifiably sick man, had the decency to stay away from McCain's funeral where he was not wanted.  It looks like the hustler has no such compunction.  :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 07:42:44 AM »

These stunts versus the bravado Pundito exudes leaves you in stitches
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 08:47:58 AM »
Moi became sick. People went to see him. His sons started limiting who could and couldn't see Moi. That is genesis of this nonsense that don't deserve any more airtime. Moi is senile man who has been a cabbage for some years now. He is of course no Mandela - but Ruto constituency still respect the man. Ruto has inherited Moi's political base - and that is genesis of the Moi's gripe.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 06:17:03 PM »
Gedion came across as a very pretty fellow. Mentally unstable to lead a diverse country like kenya. I hope all Moi other kids demand to see moi will because  by look of things Gedion might push through some fake will. Sad

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 08:59:32 AM »
The senile Moi family just shows the pathetic tragedy of primitive accumulation among mwafrika political elite thugs. All the kids turn out to be junkies, destitutes, useless idiots with the 'best' becoming a baby sitter for the senile old timer so that he can't dish out all the stolen money to the shameless vultures circling around. 

Even the global mafia tries to build sensible families at least in the Hollywood films.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2019, 09:42:41 PM »