Author Topic: Huduma number servers  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Huduma number servers
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 06:43:54 PM »
I still do not get the sense of having this number. What has a sub-chief got to do with my NSSF or NHIF number?
Also I see there is a provision for DNA on the website. Will not agree as do not want all my illegitimate kids to be on my neck. I am not an Atwoli who can afford such drama

:lol: Atwoli having illegitimates would not surprise me.  Rambunctious is what comes to mind.

Dr Hustler with his off-the- charts libido probably has a dozen bastards out there.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2019, 09:16:42 PM »
Could you explain how this would happen.

Ill register for the number today.

The most sensible thing I have heard behind it is cleaning up genuine but irregularly issued ID and passport and PIN numbers. We have as many as 1.5M al shabaab carrying these IDs and acting Kenyan. If they attempt to register for the Huduma namba they will be flagged :o :o :o

You need your birth certificate, PIN,NHIF,NSSF,KRA PIN, those of your spouse and some for parents.

Last week I had gone to a cyber cafe to make copies and this operator told me that he used to renew passports for aliens most of whom were Somalis, extent work permit etc for a fee(50K-20K). For some reasons they were afraid of going to a Nyayo House by themselves. Then came the new generation passports and all this stopped. For some reason some genuine IDs and passports were being flagged. His Nyayo House  contacts told him they are flagging these irregularly issued passports and that was the whole point for the NG passports. Something else I never heard before was that passports are clustered by families all under one unique file/number. Previously these irregular passports would be thrown into any family file but that has changed.

The huduma namba is just an extension of this clean up.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »
I still do not get the sense of having this number. What has a sub-chief got to do with my NSSF or NHIF number?
Also I see there is a provision for DNA on the website. Will not agree as do not want all my illegitimate kids to be on my neck. I am not an Atwoli who can afford such drama

:lol: Atwoli having illegitimates would not surprise me.  Rambunctious is what comes to mind.

Dr Hustler with his off-the- charts libido probably has a dozen bastards out there.

:lolz: :lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2019, 10:08:46 PM »

:lolz: :lolz:

Glad you see the humor in the degenerate & decay of Kenya. This somewhere qualifies the chokoraa for president.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2019, 05:00:48 PM »

I have heard of at least one confirmed one for the hustler.  But Atwoli almost certainly has his share.  The important thing is to own up to them.  Nothing as traumatic as being rejected by your own parent.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 06:39:22 PM »
Only thing missing, brookside milk commercial.
bite me  :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2019, 06:49:03 PM »

I have heard of at least one confirmed one for the hustler.  But Atwoli almost certainly has his share.  The important thing is to own up to them.  Nothing as traumatic as being rejected by your own parent.

Atwoli has a school of bastards. I heard he pays them off quarterly to minimize the bother - fees, medical, upkeep, etc. At least he is financially responsible.

"Dr" Ruto is something else.. bastards all over. There was a time some years back when Rachael caused a serious spat at AMACO offices in Nairobi. Dude was squeezing a mpango in the office - the sinful duo made off via the fire exit just in time from Hell's Fury  :D :D

Nothing adds up for the guy. Family drama, looting, PEV, name it. His biggest invention - MV Jubilee - has poofed only 2rs into the show. :D apparently this work of art was designed for years...  For his worshippers here the blinkers are startling.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2019, 08:22:42 PM »
Robina....that's border line character assasination, you may have issue with Ruto but priss let us be factual....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2019, 12:35:24 AM »
Leta facts... Ruto's core expertise is looting, destruction, etc. Kujenga hawezi makelele tu na kuranda randa vichochoroni. How does one get a PhD in environment matters - after overseeing the destruction of the Mau Water Tower - then he skims off the dam money too?? :( :-\ :o I think the PhD in Kenya really has no meaning. Cause if it was based on merit Ruto has earned a PhD in Corruption summa cum laude.

Sawa patel contradict me with facts. Kwani iko nini.

Robina....that's border line character assasination, you may have issue with Ruto but priss let us be factual....

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2019, 03:23:10 AM »
patel?

Then ati hustler - how can a billionaire fraud be a hustler? :) There's literally nothing legit about William Ruto - that "Samoei" part he should give it up - he shames the legend.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2019, 06:49:18 AM »
patel?

Then ati hustler - how can a billionaire fraud be a hustler? :) There's literally nothing legit about William Ruto - that "Samoei" part he should give it up - he shames the legend.

The latest most moronic spin on Ruto's billions is that he had a huge farm in Zambia where he collects 29B per annum

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2019, 09:05:35 AM »
The hustling from grass thatched house to billions is what Ruto narrative is about. He has made his money from politics like all politician.He is as clean as the next politician.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 09:08:28 AM »

The hustling from grass thatched house to billions is what Ruto narrative is about.Whatever he has, he certainly has inherited zero from his poor parents. He has made his money from politics like all politicians.He is as clean as the next politicians.Ruto PhD is on plant ecology..not environment...his bsc and msc on Botany.Robina and Ruto bedroom affairs are really personal issues btw them.Ruto was consistently voted amongst best cdf managers and ministers.He has been engine running Jubilee gov until recently.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2019, 12:27:47 PM »
William Ruto is a THIEF - not a hustler which means a genuine sweat & blood effort - the regular Kenyan. Otherwise Jomo or Moi or Matiba or Miguna or Abunuwas is a hustler. It's a meaningless catch-all tag - a rallying cry -  in short a fraud same as all else about the man.

Again - our issue with Ruto is not to pick apart his Pandora's collection of loot, CAH, mpangos or bastards - nope. Rather it's his preaching of the Gospel of Sleaze to the masses. That is the darkest of all sins.

The hustling from grass thatched house to billions is what Ruto narrative is about. He has made his money from politics like all politician.He is as clean as the next politician.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2019, 12:54:40 PM »
The hustling from grass thatched house to billions is what Ruto narrative is about.Whatever he has, he certainly has inherited zero from his poor parents. He has made his money from politics like all politicians.He is as clean as the next politicians.
Jomo, Mboya, Moi, JM, Kibaki - along with any Juha Kalulu or Simon Makonde - hustlers real or fake are a dime a dozen. There are MILLIONS of hustlers literally. Nothing special or praiseworthy about hawking chicken.

Ruto PhD is on plant ecology..not environment...his bsc and msc on Botany.
Lol you can say that again. Split the hair but you already ate that cake... trumpeting his "PHD Wetlands" here before - oblivious of the stark irony -

Ruto (Phd - Wetlands) - answer Raila on 32b Itare dam
http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=4823.0

I know Ruto is back to URP yellow sijui green movement - but attempt to change your colors here less often.

Robina and Ruto bedroom affairs are really personal issues btw them.Ruto was consistently voted amongst best cdf managers and ministers.He has been engine running Jubilee gov until recently.
You inadvertently brought up his libido here yourself actually  :) - while fawning over his new "achievement" - ati clearing 10KM Marathon along with Maggy and a thousand other nobodies. Just picking your cue. But I concur we should try to avoid the personal - under the belt - unless mtu ajianike. Character matters and is therefore fair game for PORK candidates.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2019, 05:29:25 PM »
patel?

The latest most moronic spin on Ruto's billions is that he had a huge farm in Zambia where he collects 29B per annum

The guy is poster child for HOAX. PhD at 53yo is as remarkable as learning to walk or speak at 12. Not impressive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2019, 07:10:40 PM »
Yes moi,Kenyatta n majority of Kenyans are hustlers.Their sons aren't .Ruto kids are not hustlers and don't know what it mean to lack basic stuff.And so is Uhuru etc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2019, 07:11:29 PM »
Robina Ruto ran 10km in Nyeri and 21km in Nairobi.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2019, 09:20:07 PM »
Robina Ruto ran 10km in Nyeri and 21km in Nairobi.

Yes - he also hit the gym at 4am - went to office 5am to 9pm  :) - bla de bla. Personal irrelevant stuff.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2019, 09:24:03 PM »
Yes moi,Kenyatta n majority of Kenyans are hustlers.Their sons aren't .Ruto kids are not hustlers and don't know what it mean to lack basic stuff.And so is Uhuru etc

Glad you follow - how does that make Ruto special? The other fake hustler Sonko is proving a showman for incompetence. Personal background or roots mean little in leadership. Morals or character is much more useful - here your boy Ruto has glaring deficiencies - the unwashed, ungroomed moneybag carts loads of hard cash everywhere. Tabia mbaya sana. William Ruto is not PORK material.