Author Topic: Sudi Warning shot, Warrior on High Alert  (Read 2091 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Sudi Warning shot, Warrior on High Alert
« on: April 15, 2019, 05:06:46 PM »
Atwoli has outlived his usefulness. State house should throw him under the bus

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Sudi Warning shot, Warrior on High Alert
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 05:19:56 PM »
I did not know Atwoli is a SH appointee.

Atwoli has outlived his usefulness. State house should throw him under the bus

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
Uhuru will eventually cut them loose. Just give them enough rope. Atwoli is working for the likes of Kibicho.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 07:15:41 PM »
Warriors are powerless for now - so long as GEMA basket is in play - noone gona throw a stone - messing with all 3 big RV diaspora. That would be a very easy own goal.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 08:03:40 PM »
He looks like lip balm commercial.  The before part.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 08:06:43 PM »
Warriors are powerless for now - so long as GEMA basket is in play - noone gona throw a stone - messing with all 3 big RV diaspora. That would be a very easy own goal.

They are powerless either way.  Politics of threats are meaningless and lack the punch anyway with baba on board.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 01:59:49 AM »
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 03:22:56 PM »

A victim of his own gaslighting :D .

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 04:15:37 PM »
That is Jubilee gov - not Jubilee party. The party is intact.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 10:50:39 PM »
Meanwhile...

Ruto is a fake hustler - Joho
TUESDAY APRIL 16 2019

In Summary

He told Dr Ruto to stop playing with the minds of Kenyans and lying to them that he is poor.

Joho questioned why DP Ruto and the Tanga Tanga team are opposing the war against corruption in the county.

https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/lamu/You-are-no-hustler-Joho-tells-Ruto/3444912-5073978-t0e6vf/index.html

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 02:32:45 AM »
Aisha Jumwa told you not to take Joho seriously he is a man under influence of hard drugs. Atwoli has gone to hiding, I hear DCi has revived Muchai murder case against Atwoli. 2022 manenos will claim alot of casualty..Maina Kamanda, down, fighting to keep his nominated seat, he may have to do a sex change. Atwoli, hiding. Poor old man might be staring at some jail time if he does not end dead. Orengo, politically finished. His hope for governor seat just went up in smoke. Sifuna, just a heckler, not worth anybody's time. PK people in Muranga dont even want to see him......

Meanwhile...

TUESDAY APRIL 16 2019

In Summary

He told Dr Ruto to stop playing with the minds of Kenyans and lying to them that he is poor.

Joho questioned why DP Ruto and the Tanga Tanga team are opposing the war against corruption in the county.

https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/lamu/You-are-no-hustler-Joho-tells-Ruto/3444912-5073978-t0e6vf/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 11:42:11 AM »
The difference is the same. 2yo Jubilee Tumbocratic Party has broken asunder. Ruto's greatest achievement in his 30 years career. Bure kabisa.

That is Jubilee gov - not Jubilee party. The party is intact.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 11:44:48 AM »
Hio ni porojo. Kamanda and Atwoli are Uhuru parrots - kwa hio ngoja a sinister plot for for your new hero Ruto is in the works. Mbio za sakafuni.

Aisha Jumwa told you not to take Joho seriously he is a man under influence of hard drugs. Atwoli has gone to hiding, I hear DCi has revived Muchai murder case against Atwoli. 2022 manenos will claim alot of casualty..Maina Kamanda, down, fighting to keep his nominated seat, he may have to do a sex change. Atwoli, hiding. Poor old man might be staring at some jail time if he does not end dead. Orengo, politically finished. His hope for governor seat just went up in smoke. Sifuna, just a heckler, not worth anybody's time. PK people in Muranga dont even want to see him......

Meanwhile...

TUESDAY APRIL 16 2019

In Summary

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »
Ruto expertise and track record is in breaking up things not building them up. First attempt is a big flop..  8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 12:00:13 PM »
Pundit & patel -  it's open season on your boy... Nancy Almighty and the dark forces :)

Daggers drawn as MPs renew calls for wealth probe on Ruto
THURSDAY APRIL 18 2019

Lugari MP Ayub Savula. He wants Deputy President William Ruto subjected to a lifestyle audit. PHOTO | FILE | NATION MEDIA GROUP

In Summary

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/MPs-renew-calls-for-wealth-probe-on-Ruto/1064-5076718-ruhy3f/index.html