Author Topic: Assange is worth Billions of $$  (Read 1612 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Assange is worth Billions of $$
« on: April 14, 2019, 11:52:32 PM »
Equador got some $10B less than a month before they handed over Assange
QUITO (Reuters) - Ecuador has reached a $4.2 billion staff-level financing deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), President Lenin Moreno said on Wednesday, as the Andean country grapples with a large fiscal deficit and heavy external debt.

The country will also receive $6 billion in loans from multilateral institutions including the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the CAF Andean development bank, Moreno said in a message broadcast on national television and radio.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-imf/ecuador-inks-4-2-billion-financing-deal-with-imf-moreno-idUSKCN1QA05Z

Assange started in the spirit before Russia turned him
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Assange is worth Billions of $$
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 01:04:50 AM »
Julian Assange picked his poison. No turning back now. He should have been smart to flee like Ed Snowden - the sharp IT tool who now only sees the sun on skype. Can't leave freezing Moscow for fear of rendition to Guantanamo. Assange has been prisoner at the London Embassy for a decade. Some fights you must think long and hard before joining. All those awards and no freedom.

By the way, the US Marine who dished out classified US Army intel to Wikileaks along with Snowden - Bradley Manning - was set free by Obama before he retired. Brad Manning had to recant his anti-US heroism and convert - literally - to a trans woman. She is now Chelsea Manning. With that Obama had no choice but to bend to his humanitarian instincts - cut her loose.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 01:08:21 AM »
Queer folks are just too lovely, no?
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 03:13:06 AM »
He smeared shit on the walls of the embassy.  What a dork.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 03:53:30 AM »
Things are never what they seem or what mainstream media tell you....Manning and her boyfriend laid a honeytrap on Asange, everything was neatly planned to get Asange..including the pardon from Obambie...

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 10:54:19 AM »
Things are never what they seem or what mainstream media tell you....Manning and her boyfriend laid a honeytrap on Asange, everything was neatly planned to get Asange..including the pardon from Obambie...

That's true. All Assange did was publish things. They hate him because he embarrassed all of them, from right to left. Manning actually stole the docs he got; Assange did nothing of the sort. He published. Full stop. He should've gone to Russia. Russia have become the "Go screw urself" folk; at least you know they won't surrender you because it'll make them look weak in the eyes of the world.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 12:16:10 PM »
That's true. All Assange did was publish things. They hate him because he embarrassed all of them, from right to left. Manning actually stole the docs he got; Assange did nothing of the sort. He published. Full stop. He should've gone to Russia. Russia have become the "Go screw urself" folk; at least you know they won't surrender you because it'll make them look weak in the eyes of the world.

The US is no longer after the guy; the time gap has worked for him - 7yr sentence at the embassy. In a proper US court he can plead the 1st amendment - and the MSM will probably side with him.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 03:05:26 PM »

The US is no longer after the guy; the time gap has worked for him - 7yr sentence at the embassy. In a proper US court he can plead the 1st amendment - and the MSM will probably side with him.

He is being charged with conspiracy to hack into classified government computers.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »

He is being charged with conspiracy to hack into classified government computers.

He's a journalist - and didn't hack it himself - that was inside job by Manning and Snowden. But Uncle Sam wants to set an example - he better convert into a Republican - going shemale won't cut with Trump.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 05:38:53 PM »

Have you seen the text they're using for this charge? It's spurious. Ati Manning said, "This is the last load, I don't have more." And Assange said that in his experience, "Curious eyes don't run dry." How do they use this to say he helped Manning hack, with passwords and things? I have read that Obama chose not to charge Assange because of the threat to journalism. Guy only published truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 07:32:19 PM »

Have you seen the text they're using for this charge? It's spurious. Ati Manning said, "This is the last load, I don't have more." And Assange said that in his experience, "Curious eyes don't run dry." How do they use this to say he helped Manning hack, with passwords and things? I have read that Obama chose not to charge Assange because of the threat to journalism. Guy only published truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, I haven't seen the details.  I think Obama just couldn't get his hands on the guy.  If they are that scant on evidence, he should not be hiding in the embassy being a guest from hell.  The guy might also be facing a rape charge in Sweden.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 08:55:50 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.