Author Topic: CREEPY JOE TAKE DOWN BY LUCY FLORES  (Read 3384 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: CREEPY JOE TAKE DOWN BY LUCY FLORES
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 12:20:37 AM »
Do you really understand what I just wrote? We are not seeking Americans whites approval but a chance to enjoy the same privileges like everyone else. Biden job is just to remove trump and they go away. Harris is hillary type of hawk. She needs to leave with biden. Stacey Abrams would have been a better choice to serve African Americans

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 02:04:37 AM »
Do you really understand what I just wrote? We are not seeking Americans whites approval but a chance to enjoy the same privileges like everyone else. Biden job is just to remove trump and they go away. Harris is hillary type of hawk. She needs to leave with biden. Stacey Abrams would have been a better choice to serve African Americans

Evidence? I know the dirt bag left likes to characterize everyone who doesn't call the boycott of Israel as a war hawk. Don't fall for it.

Stacey Abrams is good and could be brought on into the administration later on but obviously team Biden identified some issues with her. I think I know why but I won't speculate.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2020, 03:28:32 PM »
White liberals are not racist. Rich liberals are not racist but they participate in privileges  that white supremacy gives them. They want poor to be housed but won't let subsidized housing in their neighborhoods. They will harass the poor in their areas. They want educstion equality but they will insist on separate programs from their "talented" white kids. Biden is this kind of liberal. He is okay in fighting Gop but he is not ready to share his privilege with nyeuthis. Kamala is no African America nor was Obama a proper nyeuthi. This token is is what the corporate liberal loves

All human beings stick to those who look like them, whether in Kenya or America. It is not a sin. Yours is just a lazy characterization.

Kamala and Obama symbolize a post modern version of the American minority, one that is accomplished, devoid of victim mentality, little drama and clean resumes. I'm sure if Biden team found an AA candidate the fit the bill they would have chosen him/her. You have to understand white America which is the majority will never vote for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson type of candidate, a Deval Patrick like candidate would've had a better chance. It helps both Kamala and Barry are light skinned or mixed race. They are less threatening in the majority's eyes. Barack set a great precedent, thanks to him Americans have no problem with a black president anymore.

Yes. Ergo a black president is powerless to be anything but moderate. Bill Clinton was the first black president. Biden-Harris is a golden ticket - a radical under a senile moderate - because their chief campaigner is covid. Their glaring deficiencies are effectively redacted. Biden will be the second black president.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 06:07:48 AM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 05:44:02 PM »