Author Topic: Huduma Number, Matiangi's respect of courts  (Read 4359 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Huduma Number, Matiangi's respect of courts
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 08:52:17 AM »
Part of me wants to believe they cannot be naive - I mean this ought to be codified in law for it to make sense - I don't know why the rush - I can only think of someone trying to do another census before the actual census. There is great apprehension amongst Kikuyu as demographic data changes. They just don't believe soon they won't be the largest tribal grouping. Their scape-goat is the Somali figures.

Anyway without Ruto supporting this - it will be nearly impossible for this to fly in Rift Valley.

Yeah they need a law because it includes significantly impactful changes to existing systems - ID, birth & death certs, etc. Basically for banks, employers, schools, etc to start using new ID system needs a clear law. It's akin to the marriage act which had to merge custom, sharia, religious and all previous practices. This is actually way bigger. With almost all the political leaders national and county involved - I think Matiang'i did some homework - but I dislike his dictatorial approach. You can't ignore parliament in such a national program.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:11:49 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2019, 12:52:06 PM »
Going by the NASA involvement - all that mobilization of governors - I see a political motive in it. Matiang'i and Kibicho don't have the chops for that. Possibly advance census to cook numbers - and roast your boy :) As I opined earlier - GEMA are aware of the unfavorable demographics - and are now ok with parliamentary.

Part of me wants to believe they cannot be naive - I mean this ought to be codified in law for it to make sense - I don't know why the rush - I can only think of someone trying to do another census before the actual census. There is great apprehension amongst Kikuyu as demographic data changes. They just don't believe soon they won't be the largest tribal grouping. Their scape-goat is the Somali figures.

Anyway without Ruto supporting this - it will be nearly impossible for this to fly in Rift Valley.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 06:14:16 PM »
The Wezesha loans are coming.

In this regard, we will be launching an SME Credit Guarantee Scheme in few weeks, aimed at deepening their access to credit without being subjected to complex application procedures and collateral requirements.

After failure of YEDF, Uwezo, NYS they have to have a Huduma Namba worth billions on top of this.

Ruto is winning even without throwing any punches - he needs to sell more stupid ideas to Matiang'i who will rush them to Uhuru and Muhoho.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2019, 08:35:46 PM »
Pundit why is everyone kicking Ruto over this Huduma animal? I'm not boarding either, but Ruto has not said anything for or against it. Somehow, people are reading into his silence claiming he's the one instructing pastors to say 666 and to tell RVs not to register. Slowly Huduma is shaping up to look like PastoRuto against, UhuRaila for.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244