Author Topic: Isaac Ruto digs in  (Read 8171 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Isaac Ruto digs in
« on: September 27, 2014, 02:06:11 PM »
WSR wanted a fight; they got a fight. RV have always wanted Majimbo and when little devolution is finally granted...see who is fighting it the hardest..WSR. It unbelievable. Will RVs see through this and tell WSR to  go to hell?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/William-Ruto-Isaac-Ruto-Pesa-Mashinani-Referendum/-/1064/2466560/-/oluldi/-/index.html

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Isaac Ruto digs in
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »
Kenya politics amazes me.
Am with Ruto, counties should get more money but not handed to them. Natioonal govt, should ask them to write proposals and then fund these projects - my favorite is creating a land use master plan for every county.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »
You warned us about IR. I now see you were right. WSR has got some dirt fight on his hands and it seems to be expanding. I think he will rue the day he took on IR. If he does not act, IR will have him for nyama choma.

This is what we warned Raila against but he decided to listen to Nyong'o. Once an opponent has grabbed on an issue that places him with the people and you against them, you stand zero chance. Now WSR is just a bad boy who is being misled by GEMA. If it carries on, he will graduate to "Enemy" and then he can only wait for burial. Unlike some, I think WSR can redeem himself. How the price for that redemption keeps going up.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 04:30:30 PM »
They are even taking digs at his court cases.  The knives are coming out.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 04:44:45 PM »
This is just but a start. IR ruto doesn't back down. And unlike any of WSR opponent in RV..IR has been in politics all his life.
They are even taking digs at his court cases.  The knives are coming out.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 04:45:29 PM »
WSR i doubt can redeem himself when he is busy digging deeper into his political graveyard.
You warned us about IR. I now see you were right. WSR has got some dirt fight on his hands and it seems to be expanding. I think he will rue the day he took on IR. If he does not act, IR will have him for nyama choma.

This is what we warned Raila against but he decided to listen to Nyong'o. Once an opponent has grabbed on an issue that places him with the people and you against them, you stand zero chance. Now WSR is just a bad boy who is being misled by GEMA. If it carries on, he will graduate to "Enemy" and then he can only wait for burial. Unlike some, I think WSR can redeem himself. How the price for that redemption keeps going up.

Offline anarchista

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 07:10:23 PM »
Kenya politics amazes me.
Am with Ruto, counties should get more money but not handed to them. Natioonal govt, should ask them to write proposals and then fund these projects - my favorite is creating a land use master plan for every county.
Sins of the father... . . blood from the son

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »
If IR has ambitions he should avoid public fights with the likes of akina Duale. He has snipers like alfred keter in his corner. Let them do the dirty work. You all saw how Ruto was grinning when Duale was hurling missiles at IR.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 06:23:47 PM »
I saw governors in today's front page of the Standard donning ODM's regalia. Kwani they have taken sides? I thought theirs was Pesa mashinani campaign independent of CORD's push.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 06:29:55 PM »
not ODM colors
I saw governors in today's front page of the Standard donning ODM's regalia. Kwani they have taken sides? I thought theirs was Pesa mashinani campaign independent of CORD's push.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
What then are these orange things. Did they have to choose this color?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 06:32:56 PM »
What then are these orange things. Did they have to choose this color?
Orange won last time. Yellow lost

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 09:00:23 PM »
Lagat gives up. From facebook it would seem north rift (read nandis+others) are full behind wsr; south rift (read kipsigis) are split down the middle;
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000136433/nandi-governor-withdraws-support-for-referendum-push

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 09:22:48 PM »
Obviously he has been given an undertaking. Do you think TNA will deliver? If they made WSR make the promise to these governors and then they renege, what do you think will be the outcome?

Kenya has this small problem is treating Demagogues as if they own the people. We get in to it as well. The governor can go back to any position but he may not take the people with him. Right now the ordinary people see GEMA's greed and they don't like it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 09:55:04 PM »
It going to be  big fight till 2017 elections..that is about 2 and half yrs...before election in august 2017...look like politicking is going to go on till then.

Jubilee (uhuruto) will not force their mps to enact laws demanded for governors.

Obviously he has been given an undertaking. Do you think TNA will deliver? If they made WSR make the promise to these governors and then they renege, what do you think will be the outcome?

Kenya has this small problem is treating Demagogues as if they own the people. We get in to it as well. The governor can go back to any position but he may not take the people with him. Right now the ordinary people see GEMA's greed and they don't like it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 10:14:59 PM »
Jubilee (uhuruto) will not force their mps to enact laws demanded for governors.

Which to me means one thing: Jubilee is buying some seconds of time.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 06:27:21 PM »
Kenyatta has no choice but to accept and give more money.
But they need to do audits so that the money is well spent, otherwise the counties need to refund unaccounted money.