Author Topic: I told you so: ruto can now form alliance with kalonzo  (Read 4488 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I told you so: ruto can now form alliance with kalonzo
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 04:26:17 PM »
Uhuru is running for PORK otherwise he won't be acting this way. That has got to inform any Ruto decision. He needs to take on both Uhuru and Raila or well make peace with one - if madvd+kalonzo prove lightweight. Raila past his sell-date and Uhuru is trying to use him to wage his cold war.

Ruto should not bend over - he has to go hammers early enough -  4 yrs to plan is good time - Ruto I think has stolen enough money to money to go hammer to hammer with Kenyattas/Mois/Odingas combined. He has to make Uhuru understands if things goes south..they are both going down.

All good BUT

Ruto is running for PORK, not Uhuru. Dirty linen is hardly good campaign material. Even stalling Agenda 4 hurts Ruto more than Uhuru.

DPORK has no executive powers including supervising projects without delegation by PORK. Uhuru can fire or hire many offices but not Ruto.

The wide support especially by GEMA MPs and governors wouldn't hold in case of mayhem. The Kurias, Waititus and Muthomi Njukis will promptly abandon Ruto.

NASA vultures are salivating at the chance to replace URP. Kanu and the Alfie Keters and Kutunys are already at it.

The best scenario for Ruto is to bendover for now, and continue to quietly line up options. Already the rungu - DPP & DCI - is swinging and Ruto dogs can only bark. KEBS Ongwae must be Ruto's man. Iko sida.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »
I think there is path that has Ruto winning pork without both Raila and Uhuru. That I think is worth pursuing. Moi did 40% without any of the big tribes. That should be Ruto aim - building his own support - to reach near there - and then make a deal with MaDVD/Wetangula - and or Kalonzo - for 10% and nail it. Ruto already has solid support of RV, Northern and many other parts.

Allowing Raila the referendum is out of question now. If Uhuru had PORK - why can't have Ruto have undivided PORK.

Ruto only has himself to blame because he is too impatient/ greedy/ambitious. Ruto is not only scary to kikuyus who believe he will finish them when he become president but luos are super scared of Ruto because he is seen as vindictive. Right now luos feel that they are safer with Ouru than Ruto and even if Raila is not running they will support someone else in 2022. This was confirmed by the way Ruto's minions went  after Raila last weekend with vengeance some even calling him "yule mjaluo". I can tell you that Ruto cannot win a presidential election right now unless he finds a way to steal. 

There is a way it can end well for everyone but only if Ruto reverses cause, and forgets about the imperial presidency and talk to Raila about the referendum.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 08:22:35 PM »
Globalcitizen-thats a lot of Muratina. Nobody cares about elections anymore until the system is reformed.  Once Ruto's greed is tamed, the next think for the other tribes to do is gang together and tame the kikuyu greed/advantage once and for all-that is Raila's ultimate goal.  Ruto just want to substitute the Kikuyu domination with Kalenjin domination while Raila is looking for a solution for all Kenyans.

Hehehe. Go slow on muratina.
Kikuyus can continue stealing elections and forcing opposition to conceed. Raila is sitting there making his money before he dies.whoelse can stop kikuyus. They have all levers of economic, social and political power..kikuyus have been looting Kenya for 52 years and they were even making money during 100 years of colonial rule..kikuyus have invaded riftvalley and now 2/3 of maa land is owned by them ...after uhuru secures oil rights he will do whstever the fuck he wants...uhuru will fuck ruto back and infront and kalenjins won't do a damn thing

Uhuru is not kibaki .. uhuru is a young Kenyatta..a political animal..ask moi why he picked him to rule
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 08:25:32 PM »
Ruto is not moi. Ruto has never run a national campaign on his own

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 08:29:00 PM »
Kichwa,
Raila died and was burried after handshake..raila job now is to source good diapers for his next phase of life. Rest in pieces dear raila. You died a couple a coward and conman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2018, 08:44:03 PM »
Where were you in 2010 when he led the Nos to score 31%...scoring a whopping 2.8M against 6M (all principals combined).
Ruto is not moi. Ruto has never run a national campaign on his own

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
That's why I supported Ruto's No campaign - parliamentary with strong devolution reduces the dominance and impunity. But here we are.

The trouble with Raila's plan to tame GEMA is that GEMA knows this full well. They know Raila & Ruto are after the same constituency - the one Ruto has been touring for defections. To go national Ruto had no choice but to battle Raila. Even now to tame GEMA and stand a chance he has been routing Raila/ODM. The competition for the segmented non-GEMA bases makes anti-GEMA strategy tough. If Ruto goes to Raila now,  for instance, he has to stop invading territory which is self-defeating. He would also need to settle for DPORK again - sign 60% MOU - and get screwed over  later.

There is no reason for Raila to align with Ruto now. DPORK has no power to even appoint a CAS. Such a deal must be secret and sealed until early 2022. For state largesse Raila only needs Uhuru.

Uhuru's quest to be PM, if at all true,  is aligned with Raila's plan. This is a golden chance for non-GEMA but sadly a nightmare for Ruto which makes a Raila-Ruto alliance untenable. He therefore has to fight a combined dynasty force which is very costly for his pocket and ambitions.

There is no good option for Ruto right now. Opposing the war on corruption is unpopular except maybe in RV. Uhuru can bark and bite as we see live with DPP & DCI. Ruto can only bark by airing dirty linen. Boinett cannot arrest anybody unlike Kinoti, Kameru and Haji - the trio has made him lameduck. Lenayapa was fired and Kinuthia Mbugua won't let Ruto in on SH proceedings. Even the Ruto "parallel intelligence" that Pundit talks about failed to sniff out the Handshake. One gets the feeling Uhuru has been planning this BETRAYAL for some time.

As Kadame and Kichwa say, Ruto should work out a quiet deal with Raila to have the parliamentary system, then later throw Uhuru under the bus. Uhuru should not be allowed to extend his tenure as PM or otherwise. I just think he needs to be tricked not confronted.

Globalcitizen-thats a lot of Muratina. Nobody cares about elections anymore until the system is reformed.  Once Ruto's greed is tamed, the next think for the other tribes to do is gang together and tame the kikuyu greed/advantage once and for all-that is Raila's ultimate goal.  Ruto just want to substitute the Kikuyu domination with Kalenjin domination while Raila is looking for a solution for all Kenyans.

Kikuyus can continue stealing elections and forcing opposition to conceed. Raila is sitting there making his money before he dies.whoelse can stop kikuyus. They have all levers of economic, social and political power..kikuyus have been looting Kenya for 52 years and they were even making money during 100 years of colonial rule..kikuyus have invaded riftvalley and now 2/3 of maa land is owned by them ...after uhuru secures oil rights he will do whstever the fuck he wants...uhuru will fuck ruto back and infront and kalenjins won't do a damn thing

Uhuru is not kibaki .. uhuru is a young Kenyatta..a political animal..ask moi why he picked him to rule
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2018, 11:05:55 PM »
Your analysis is the conventional wisdom right now. However,  Ruto needs to survive first in order to fight another day. If he fights now he may not live to fight.  My advise for Ruto is to join Ouru and Raila as equal partners to create a power sharing deal that will serve the interest of the entire country.  They should agree to a neutral committee like the Bomas one that will lay down a constitutional amendment followed by a referendum that the three support.  Ruto has the advantage of youth and will be around much longer if he keeps fit, watches his diet and swallows the pills.

That's why I supported Ruto's No campaign - parliamentary with strong devolution reduces the dominance and impunity. But here we are.

The trouble with Raila's plan to tame GEMA is that GEMA knows this full well. They know Raila & Ruto are after the same constituency - the one Ruto has been touring for defections. To go national Ruto had no choice but to battle Raila. Even now to tame GEMA and stand a chance he has been routing Raila/ODM. The competition for the segmented non-GEMA bases makes anti-GEMA strategy tough. If Ruto goes to Raila now,  for instance, he has to stop invading territory which is self-defeating. He would also need to settle for DPORK again - sign 60% MOU - and get screwed over  later.

There is no reason for Raila to align with Ruto now. DPORK has no power to even appoint a CAS. Such a deal must be secret and sealed until early 2022. For state largesse Raila only needs Uhuru.

Uhuru's quest to be PM, if at all true,  is aligned with Raila's plan. This is a golden chance for non-GEMA but sadly a nightmare for Ruto which makes a Raila-Ruto alliance untenable. He therefore has to fight a combined dynasty force which is very costly for his pocket and ambitions.

There is no good option for Ruto right now. Opposing the war on corruption is unpopular except maybe in RV. Uhuru can bark and bite as we see live with DPP & DCI. Ruto can only bark by airing dirty linen. Boinett cannot arrest anybody unlike Kinoti, Kameru and Haji - the trio has made him lameduck. Lenayapa was fired and Kinuthia Mbugua won't let Ruto in on SH proceedings. Even the Ruto "parallel intelligence" that Pundit talks about failed to sniff out the Handshake. One gets the feeling Uhuru has been planning this BETRAYAL for some time.

As Kadame and Kichwa say, Ruto should work out a quiet deal with Raila to have the parliamentary system, then later throw Uhuru under the bus. Uhuru should not be allowed to extend his tenure as PM or otherwise. I just think he needs to be tricked not confronted.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2018, 11:36:35 PM »
Kichwa,
Kikuyus elections theft has been done to perfection. Raila decided he wants to die in the hands of the most powerful tribe in East and central Africa..kikuyus will dominate Kenya for another 100 years ..no coalition of small tribes can survive gema machine..ruto is now crying like a bitch

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2018, 11:37:40 PM »
Pundit,
The most ruto will get is 17 percent..and uhuru may even bar him from running..the boy will be beaten by gema paka mwitu

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2018, 11:39:45 PM »
I told pundit that ruto will suffer koitael fate.this will end in tears and mourning in his house hold

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2018, 07:50:05 AM »
Uhuru doesn't control all levers of power. He can huff & puff but at end of the day Ruto has half the gov, controls the parliament & senate, and judiciary remain independent (if not on highest bidder). Uhuru (possibly) & Mois control most of the media - save for maybe Nation.Therefore if this war was to continue - Ruto best approach would be parliament.Most other battles will end up in judiciary. Whatever Uhuru gives..Ruto has to return in equal measure. This is why I think he had to loot to neutralize Kenyatta money.

Ruto need to work on PLAN A - winning PORK without Uhuru support. That may mean talking to Madvd/Weta & Kalonzo. It going to be hard for Raila to accept a small position - and so it will be for Uhuru. Basically Uhuru is using Raila whiteflag as leverage to negotiate his continued stay in power.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2018, 08:21:16 AM »
While kalenjins are circumcising girls gema women are exploring sexuality..that why ruto will rule his moother not kikuyus ..asahau kabisa Kama vile alidahau matiti ya mama yake...he should know that kikuyus won't buy intimidation and politics of fear..ruto is dead...ruto like God is dead..dead dead and burried

https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/entertainment-news/2018-06-27/kenyan-lesbian-film-director-wanuri-kahiu-joins-oscars?cid=h

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2018, 12:24:17 PM »
More Kikuyus cut their women than Kalenjins. The influence of Ngugi and Mungiki (especially where you come from in the Limuru - Lari area) has seen a spike.

Not that there is anything wrong with it but I know this from observations and polling these women.

While kalenjins are circumcising girls gema women are exploring sexuality..that why ruto will rule his moother not kikuyus ..asahau kabisa Kama vile alidahau matiti ya mama yake...he should know that kikuyus won't buy intimidation and politics of fear..ruto is dead...ruto like God is dead..dead dead and burried

https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/entertainment-news/2018-06-27/kenyan-lesbian-film-director-wanuri-kahiu-joins-oscars?cid=h
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2018, 02:13:47 PM »
Yeah ngugi wa thiongo was a retrogressive radical. He ended marrying a Jezebel that alienated him from his sons and first wife..mungiki or traditional kikuyu cults have always been in kiambu.we had ngonya and Kenyatta two influential cultiosts..mungiki were thugs from nyahuru and laikipia very loathed in kiammbu

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2018, 02:23:58 PM »
Yeah ngugi wa thiongo was a retrogressive radical. He ended marrying a Jezebel that alienated him from his sons and first wife..mungiki or traditional kikuyu cults have always been in kiambu.we had ngonya and Kenyatta two influential cultiosts..mungiki were thugs from nyahuru and laikipia very loathed in kiammbu

They however organized to cut Ngugi's wife. Then they sodomized him. His own cousin was behind it. That was BTW in Kiambu.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2018, 03:03:32 PM »
I don't really believe this gossip but if true would explain Ruto's impatience.

Your analysis is the conventional wisdom right now. However,  Ruto needs to survive first in order to fight another day. If he fights now he may not live to fight.  My advise for Ruto is to join Ouru and Raila as equal partners to create a power sharing deal that will serve the interest of the entire country.  They should agree to a neutral committee like the Bomas one that will lay down a constitutional amendment followed by a referendum that the three support.  Ruto has the advantage of youth and will be around much longer if he keeps fit, watches his diet and swallows the pills.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2018, 03:20:37 PM »

They however organized to cut Ngugi's wife. Then they sodomized him. His own cousin was behind it. That was BTW in Kiambu.

That was due to how this woman treated ngugi kids and his first wife ..it was family fued ..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2018, 03:28:03 PM »
Ruto does not control Parliament. National Assembly Speaker is the most powerful post. MPs' loyalty is dicy due to tribal/regional maneno,  party loyalty, and cash last. In real war Ruto cannot get the numbers to paralyze GoK. Mbadi and Orengo for instance can easily push GoK issues on the floor so long as Raila-Uhuru holds.

At the end of the day the coercive levers remain with Uhuru. Kameru/NIS will sniff,  inform, intimidate, disrupt Ruto network, etc. Kinoti DCI and Haji DPP will investigate, arrest, prosecute selectively. Boinett will not arrest Muhoho or any Kenyatta cartels. Only ineffective barks - "embarrassment" - from Cherargeis. Ruto's raw card is PEV - more likely to edge him away from SH. The better card is to play the fool/coward and pretend to capitulate... while quietly scheming without the cold war disadvantage.

I also think Uhuru's greed for PM is a golden chance for Non-GEMA to end tyranny. Parliamentary system is better in tribal heterogeneous Kenya. PM would be competitive and not labeled Uhuru Kenyatta.

Uhuru doesn't control all levers of power. He can huff & puff but at end of the day Ruto has half the gov, controls the parliament & senate, and judiciary remain independent (if not on highest bidder). Uhuru (possibly) & Mois control most of the media - save for maybe Nation.Therefore if this war was to continue - Ruto best approach would be parliament.Most other battles will end up in judiciary. Whatever Uhuru gives..Ruto has to return in equal measure. This is why I think he had to loot to neutralize Kenyatta money.

Ruto need to work on PLAN A - winning PORK without Uhuru support. That may mean talking to Madvd/Weta & Kalonzo. It going to be hard for Raila to accept a small position - and so it will be for Uhuru. Basically Uhuru is using Raila whiteflag as leverage to negotiate his continued stay in power.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2018, 04:00:21 PM »
I don't really believe this gossip but if true would explain Ruto's impatience.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.